Name of the Post: AIATSL Various Vacancies Walk in 2019

Post Date: 29-11-2019

Brief Information: Air India Air Transport Services Limited (AIATSL) has given a notification for the recruitment of Customer Agent, Handyman / Handy women, Ramp Service Agent, Utility Agent-cum Ramp Driver vacancies for ground duties at Tiruchirappalli International Airport in Southern Region on Fixed Term Contract basis for a period of three years. Those candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Attend for interview.

Air India Air Transport Services Limited (AIATSL)

Various Vacancies 2019

• Application fee: Rs. 500/-
  • Payment Mode: Demand Draft

• Date & Time of Interview: 15-12-2019 from 09:00 hrs to 12:00 hrs.
Age Limit (as on 01-12-2019)

• For Gen: 28 Years
  • For OBC: 31 Years
  • For SC/ ST: 33 Years
S.No Post Name Total Qualification
1 Customer Agent 17 Graduation from a recognised university
2 Handyman / Handy women 23 SSC /10th Standard
3 Ramp Service Agent 02 Diploma (Engg)/ ITI with NCTVT
4 Utility Agent-cum Ramp Driver 04 10th Class
Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification & Before Walk in

314 Responses to “AIATSL Recruitment 2019 – Walk in for 46 Customer Agent, Handyman & Other Posts”

• Syed adil says:

Sir, i have qualified B.Sc. I am doing Diploma in Aviation in Frankfinn Institute of Air Hosted Training course. I don’t have experience in any Airlinese. Can i apply for Store Agent or Office Agent posts?

• Deepa says:

@Syed adil
      As per the notification candidates must have one year experience in Inventory Management/ Stores/ Warehouse in an airline or ground handling agency or warehousing agency or clearing & despatch agency only are eligible to apply for Store Agent post and one year experience in Office Work/ Stores/ Procurement/ Materials in an Airline/ Ground Handling are eligible to apply for Office Agent post in AIATSL.

• Rashid Ahmed says:

I have passed 10th with computer operating knowledge and also 4 years experience for computer operating. Can i apply?

• Siya says:

@Rashid Ahmed
      As per the notification candidates who have passed 10th from recognized board, minimum one year experience in an airline or ground handling agency or warehousing agency or clearing & despatch agency only are eligible to apply for Handyman post and Heavy Vehicle Driving Licence at least 1 year old, minimum one year experience of materials handling equipment’s such as Fork Lift, Tractoretcin an airline or ground handling agency or warehousing agency or clearing & despatch agency only are eligible to apply for Utility Agent cum Driver post in AIATSL.

• Sunil harchande says:

Sir, i am Graduate. I have experience of 5 years 5 months in CG Marketing Private Ltd in the position of System Officer. May i apply for Office Agent post?

• Kranti says:

@Sunil harchande
      As per the notification candidates should have one year experience in Office Work/ Stores/ Procurement/ Materials in an Airline/ Ground Handling in order to apply for the post of Office Agent in AIATSL.

• Ajay Vaishnav says:

Sir, I have passed 12th [PCM]. Can i apply?

• Mohan says:

@Ajay Vaishnav
      As per the notification there are no posts related to your profile in AIATSL.

• Nanthakumar.P says:

Sir, i have completed B.Tech (IT) [Standing Arrears]. Can i apply?

• Sagar says:

@Nanthakumar.P
      As per the notification there are no vacancies suitable to your profile in AIATSL.

• sindhu says:

Can a 10th Pass and Ex-serviceman candidate are eligible to apply for the post of Handyman?

• Pritin Chatterjee says:

I don’t have any experience certificate. Can i apply for Handyman post?

• Vinay says:

@Pritin Chatterjee
      As per the notification candidates should have minimum experience of one year in Loading/ Unloading functions in any organization supported by experience certificate in order to apply for the post of Handyman in AIATSL.

• Vishnu says:

Sir, when will be results released for Security Agent (345) posts?

• Lalit joshi says:

Sir, i am Graduate. I am working with AISATS as a CSA at Delhi Airport from 3 years. I am from General Category. My age is 30 years 5 months. May i apply for Customer Agent post?

• Renu says:

@Lalit joshi
      As per the notification General candidates should not above 30 years (born between 02-02-1987 and 01-02-1999) as on 01-02-2017 in order to apply for Customer Agent post in AIATSL.

• Uttam Roy says:

Sir, my age is 21+ years. Now I am doing B.Com 2nd year course. Am i eligible to apply for this post?

• Rajendra Prasad says:

I have completed 10th and 12th. I have experience of 1 year 2 months in Pharma company in the position of loading department. Can i apply for Handyman post?

• Indira says:

@Rajendra Prasad
      As per the notification of AIATSL candidates who have passed 10th with minimum experience of one year in Loading/ Unloading functions in any organization supported by experience certificate are eligible to apply for Handyman post.

• sindhu says:

I have completed 10th. Can a Ex-Defence person are eligible to apply for the post of Security Agent?

• Indira says:

@sindhu
      As per the notification of AIATSL candidates should possess valid basic AVSEC certificate and/ or Screener certificate for valid Basic AVSEC and/ or Screener Certificate, Graduation in any discipline from recognized university for without Basic AVSEC Certifcate and/ or Screener Certificate in order to apply for the post of Security Agent.

• Mukesh Singh says:

I have completed 12th class. I am from Kolkata. I am fresher and i don’t have any experience. May i apply for Handyman post?

• Jeeva says:

@Mukesh Singh
      As per the notification of AIATSL candidates must have minimum experience of one year in Loading/ Unloading functions in any organization supported by experience certificate are eligible to apply for Handyman post.

• Manjunath m gurav says:

I have completed BA. Can i apply?

• Vikaram says:

I have completed Graduation. I am from Rajasthan. I am fresher and i don’t have any experience. May i apply for Handyman post?

• Salma says:

@Vikaram
      As per the notification candidates must have minimum experience of one year in loading/ unloading functions in any organizations supported by experience certificate are eligible to apply for the post of Handyman in AIATSL.

• Dipika Giri says:

I have done Diploma in Computer Science. Can i apply?

• Sanjana says:

@Dipika Giri
      As per the notification candidates who possess valid basic AVSEC certificate and/ or Screener certificate for valid Basic AVSEC and/ or Screener Certificate, Graduation in any discipline from recognized university for without Basic AVSEC Certifcate and/ or Screener Certificate are eligible to apply for Security Agent post in AIATSL.

• Aiswarya T.P says:

Sir, I am under OBC category. My height is 150. Am i eligible to apply for this post?

• Umesh says:

When will be results declared for 345 posts [Security Agent]?

• priyanka palanichamy says:

I have completed BE (CSE). I have 4 backlogs. Can i apply?

• HERO BEHERA says:

Sir, i have completed Graduation & Security and Intelligence Services India Ltd training. I don’t have NCC certificate. Can i apply?

• Bella says:

@HERO BEHERA
      As per the notification candidates should have NCC ‘B’/ ‘C’ certificate in order to apply for the post of Security Agent in AIATSL.

• Ravi Kumar says:

I am from Himachal Pradesh. Am i eligible to apply for this post?

• Bindu says:

@Ravi Kumar
      As per the notification Indian Citizens who had required qualification can apply for 107 vacancies in AIATSL.

• ajit says:

When will be results declared for Security Agent [345] post?

• Khajamohiddin says:

Sir, i am Ex-Serves man candidate. I have passed 10Th and BA. May i apply?

• Atish kumar says:

Sir, I have done B.Tech in Electrical Engineering. I don’t have NCC certificate. Can i apply for Security Agent post?

• Alkesh Jadoun says:

Sir, I have done Post Graduation. I don’t have NCC certificate. Can i apply for Security Agent post?

• Sai says:

@Alkesh Jadoun
      As per the notification of AIATSL candidates must have NCC certificate are eligible to apply for Security Agent post.