Name of the Post: Air India Ltd Trainee Controller Admit Card Download

Post Date: 11-09-2019

Latest Update: 21-09-2019

Brief Information: Air India Ltd has announced a notification for the recruitment of Trainee Controller vacancies. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.

Air India Ltd

Trainee Controller Vacancies 2019

• For Others: Rs.1000/-
  • For SC/ST/ Ex-Servicemen candidates: Nil
  • Payment Mode: Demand Draft

• Starting Date to Apply Online: 04-09-2019
  • Last Date to Apply Online: 18-09-2019
  • Tentative schedule of Written Test: September/ October 2019

Age Limit (as on 01-08-2019)

• For General: 28 Years
  • For OBC: 31 Years
  • For SC/ ST: 33 Years
  • Age relaxation is Applicable for Ex-Servicemen as per rules.

• Candidates should Possess B.E/ B.Tech/ PG (Computer Science)
Sl No Post Name Total
1 Trainee Controller 60
Download Admit Card Click Here
Apply Online Registration | Login

942 Responses to “Air India 2019 – Trainee Controller Admit Card Download”

• Surendra says:

I am studying B.COM 3rd year. Can i apply for this job?

• Swapna says:

@Surendra
      As per the notification candidates who had 10+2 from a recognized Board/University can apply for the posts of Sr. Trainee Pilot & Trainee Pilot in Air India.

• ravi says:

I have competed 12th. Can i apply?

• Swapna says:

@ravi

• asif says:

I have completed Degree in Travel and Tourism and completed Amadeus, Saber, Galileo courses. I have experience in travels. Now i am working in 5 star Deluxe Hotel Front Office. Can i apply? Is there any vacancies related to my profile?

• Rockey says:

@asif
      As per the notification candidates who had 10+2 from a recognized Board/University are eligible to apply for Sr. Trainee Pilot and Trainee Pilot in Air India.

• pravin says:

Sir, I have completed +2 and ITI. Can i apply for this job?

• Nandini says:

@pravin
      As per the notification candidates who had 10+2 from a recognized Board/ University can apply for the posts of Sr. Trainee Pilot, Trainee Pilot in Air India.

• RAKESH says:

I have completed PG in MCA. Can i apply?

• Jamuna Prasad says:

Sir, I have passed B.Tech. Am i eligible to apply for this post?

• Avantika says:

@Jamuna Prasad
      As per the notification candidates should possess 10+2 from a recognized Board/ University for the post of Sr. Trainee Pilot, Trainee Pilot, Graduation in any discipline (minimum 3 years duration after 10th and 12th std) from a recognized University, with Maths and Physics as subjects in the Higher Secondary Level (12th Standard/Pre-degree) for the post of Flight Operations Operator in Air India.

• Sulochana roul says:

Sir, i have completed Graduation in Arts in 2016. Can i apply?

• Kim golson says:

I have completed 12th class and my age is 28 years. Can i apply for Cabin Crew?

• John says:

@Kim golson
      As per the notification candidates who had Graduation in any discipline from a recognized university with proficiency in computer operations , Windows XP, MS office and must have 2 years of experience with crew scheduling in a commercial Airline can apply for Officer – Cockpit/ Cabin Crew.

• santoshi jamakhandi says:

I have passed 12th class and my age is 25 years. But I am married. Can i apply for Cabin Crew?

• Sunil verma says:

I have completed BCA in 2013. A im eligible to apply for this post?

• Madhuri says:

I am doing B.Tech 4th year. Am i eligible to apply for this post?

• Desh Deepak says:

It’s my 2nd year of Post Graduation. I am an under Post Graduation. May i eligible to apply for Trainee Cabin Crew post?

• Anusha says:

@Desh Deepak
      As per the notification candidates who had Graduation can apply for the post of Trainee Cabin Crew in Air India. But last date to apply is closed.

• riya thakur says:

Sir, it is my 2nd year of Graduation. I am an under Graduation. May i eligible to apply for Trainee Cabin Crew post?

• Vyshali says:

@riya thakur
      As per the notification candidates must acquire sufficient qualification as on 01-08-2017 are eligible to apply for the post of Trainee Cabin Crew (Female) in Air India.

• sandeep kaur says:

I have completed 12th class. Can i eligible to apply for this post?

• Jyoti singh says:

Sir, i have completed 12th in 2016 and I am doing B.Sc 1st year. May i apply for Cabin Crew posts?

• bhawani kanwar says:

Sir, i have done BBA and M.Com from Rajasthan University. My height is just 160 cms. May i apply?

• Ridhi says:

@bhawani kanwar
      As per the notification candidates who had Graduation can apply for Trainee Cabin Crew (Female) post and height should be minimum 160 cms in Air India.

• madhoo bhatt says:

I have completed 12th only. Can i apply?

• suchitra says:

Sir, i have completed Diploma in Food Technology 3 years course. Can i apply for Trainee Cabin Crew post?

• Ridhi says:

@suchitra
      As per the notification candidates should have Diploma in Hotel Management and Catering Technology or Travel & Tourism (Government recognized courses) in order to apply for Trainee Cabin Crew (Female) post in Air India.

• Varsha says:

It’s my 2nd year of Graduation. I am an under Graduation. May i eligible to apply for Trainee Cabin Crew post?

• John says:

@Varsha
      As per the notification candidates should have required qualification (Degree) as on 01-08-2017 in order to apply for 400 posts in Air India.

• Aradhana Rai says:

I have completed Graduation in Bachelor in Tourism Studies. I wear spects and my power is -4.25. May i apply for Trainee Cabin Crew post?

• John says:

@Aradhana Rai
      As per the notification Spectacles are not allowed for Trainee Cabin Crew (Female) post in Air India.

• jyothipriya says:

I am doing Graduation and married candidate. Am i eligible to apply for this post?

• Navaneeth says:

@jyothipriya
      As per the notification Unmarried candidates who had required qualification can apply for the post of Cabin Crew in Air India.

• Biswanath Majhi says:

I have passed B.Com. Can i eligible to apply for this post?

• Anwesh says:

@Biswanath Majhi
      As per notification Female candidates who had Graduation can apply for Trainee Cabin Crew (Female) post in Air India.

• Aanchal baliyan says:

Sir, I have passed 12th in 2015. I am doing B.Sc final year from Medical side. May i apply?

• Aarush says:

@Aanchal baliyan
      As per the notification candidates should acquire sufficient qualification as on 01-08-2017 in order to apply for the post of Cabin Crew in Air India.

• ruchi says:

Sir, i have completed 12th and Diploma in Hospitality Travel Customers Services. Can i eligible to apply for this post?

• Aarush says:

@ruchi
      As per the notification there are no posts suitable to your profile in Air India.

• dimpal kumari says:

I have completed Airport Ground Staff course with work experience in Food and Beverage Service in Catering Technology. Can i apply for Air India Cabin Crew posts?

• Aarush says:

@dimpal kumari
      As per the notification candidates must be Presently working as Cabin Crew in a scheduled airline with minimum one year of experience as Cabin Crew and having a valid SEP for Airbus or Boeing family aircraft. The candidature of the incumbents will be considered only where the training requirement is for Transition or Conversion are eligible to apply for Experienced Cabin Crew (Female) post in Air India.

• M.Ragapriya says:

I have completed Diploma in Aviation, Hospitality and Travel Management. Is there any vacancies suitable to my profile?