Name of the Post: Allahabad Bank Specialist Officer Final Result Released

Post Date: 10-04-2019

Latest Update: 04-12-2019

Brief Information: Allahabad Bank has published notification for the recruitment of Specialist Officer vacancies. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.

Allahabad Bank

Advt No: 01/2019-20

Specialist Officer Vacancies 2019

• For Others: Rs.600/-
  • For SC/ST/PWD candidates: Rs. 100/-
  • Payment Mode (Online): Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ MasterCard/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.

• Starting Date for Apply Online & Payment of Fee: 09-04-2019
  • Last Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee: 29-04-2019
  • Last Date for Editing Application Details: 29-04-2019
  • Last Date for Printing Your Application: 14-05-2019
  • Tentative Date for Download of call letter for Online examination: June 2019
  • Tentative Date of Online Test (if required): June 2019
  • Date for Interview: 16 to 19 & 21-10-2019
Sl No Post Name Total Qualification Age Limit as on 01-04-2019
1 Security Officer 10 Graduation with Relevant Experience 20-35 Years
2 Civil Engineer 04 B.E/ B.Tech (Civil Engg) with Relevant Experience 20-35 Years
 3 Manager (Fire Safety) 01 B.E (Fire)/ B.Tech (Safety & fire Engineering)/ B.Tech (Fire Technology & Safety Engineering) with Relevant Experience 21-35 Years
4 Manager (Law) 15  LLB with Relevant Experience  20-35 Years
5 Company Secretary 01 Degree with ACS with Relevant Experience  21-35 Years
6 Manager (IT) (Network Manager) 02 Degree/ PG (Engg) with Relevant Experience  20-35 Years
7 Manager (IT) (Security Administrator) 02
8 Manager (IT) (System Administrator) 02
9 Manager (IT) (Big Data Analytics) 02
10 Financial Analyst 51 Graduation & CFA/ ICWA/Full time MBA (Finance)/ Full time PGDBM (Finance)
 11 Manager (Equity/ Mutual Fund Desk) 02 MBA (Finance)/ CA/ CMA 24-35 Years
Final Result Click Here
Interview Admit Card Download Click Here
Interview Schedule Click Here
Result Click Here
Admit Card Click Here
Apply Online Registration| Login

217 Responses to “Allahabad Bank 2019 – Specialist Officer Final Result Released”

• sreekar babu says:

Dear sir, My Name is sreekar. I am B.Com graduate passed year 2003. I do not have the Employment exchange card because I have no renewed on time. Please let me know if I am Eligible for office Asst post.

• Yajat says:

@sreekar babu
      As per the notification the candidates who completed graduation and who possess certificates in Computer knowledge are eligible to apply for the post of Office Asst. in Allahabad bank.

• Ram says:

Sir, I have passed BCA-2 last year with 65% marks. please inform me about Office Assistant post. can i apply for that job.

• Yajat says:

@Ram

• vijay lakshmi says:

dear sir i completed inter with 60% can i apply for the office assistant post

• Badri says:

@vijay lakshmi
      As per the notification the candidates who completed Graduation in any discipline and who possess knowledge in computers are eligible to apply for the post of Office Assistant in Allahabad Bank.

• Sagar Barman says:

Dear Sir, I have 60% in 10+2 and my Ibps mark is 131 from West Bengal.Am I elegible as s.c candidate?

• Lalith says:

@sagar barman
      As per the notification the S.C category candidates need to possess 21 marks and above in each of 5 tests conducted to apply for the vacancies in Allahabad Bank

• Mukesh says:

I have a question that what is the IBPS Score and how we can make it. is it must for apply online? Please reply as soon as possible.

• Manish says:

@Mukesh
      As per the notification the candidate must qualify in the IBPS exam and he should have a valid score card in order to apply for the clerk vacancies in Allahabad Bank.

Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) conducts Common Written Examination (CWE) as a prerequisite exam for recruiting personnel in 82 Regional Rural Banks (RRBs) which will be conducted twice in an year. On the basis of this CWE, personnel will be hired in different RRBs for different posts.

• chandan says:

dear sir,i have 70%in BCA and 45%in 10+2 and my ibps rank is 141 . Am i eligible?

• Sonum says:

@chandan
      As per the notification the candidates must possess degree in any discipline from a recognized university ; and
      The general category students who scored 120 and above ; and SC/ST/PWD/OBC/EXSM category candidates who scored 105 and above in IBPS CWE are only eligible to apply for the posts in Allahabad bank

• Jayendran.D says:

I completed my B.com from Bangalore University ‘Regular’ if i do my further studies Viz:- M.Ba In Correspondence ‘Annamalai University. Am i Eligible for Banking Job. If i am working in a bank, Do they need any P.G Course for any kind of Promotion.

• Sonum says:

@jayendran.D
      As per the notification the candidates who are pass outs of 10+2 or equivalent with minimum 60% marks or those who possess a Degree in any discipline from recognized University and with a valid score card of IBPS CWE are eligible to apply for the vacancies in Allahabad bank.

• Bhaskar Jyoti Panyang. says:

Dear sir,I belongs to Schedule Tribe.I qualified the IBPS Clerk COMMON WRITTEN EXAMINATION held on 27.11.2012. Please inform to me

• preetibharti says:

DEAR SIR / MAM
    i am pursuing mba 4 sem, pls & bba also have been complete,so pls i have got a good job in bank ,job location.(gzb) pls confirn it in allahabad bank in muradnagar. thanks

• Biki Bhowal says:

I Biki Bhowal has got Simple Pass in graduation as obc candidate and recently i have job from Private Company am i eligble for Allahabad Bank.

• anita bhandari says:

sir i have not given the IBPS exam .can i apply for the bank PO exam .

• roli says:

@anita bhandari
      As per the notification, the candidates who qualified in the IBPS exam with minimum total weighted score specified by the bank are eligible to apply for this po vacancies.

• suman says:

sir, I have 71.2% in graduation and 67.7% in m.com, I belong to OBC category and my IBPS score is 121. Is there any chances to get an interview call from ALLAHABAD BANK.

• priyanka says:

sir,i got 136 in ibps p.o & i belongs to sc category.Is there any chances to be call from any bank .

• vaishali says:

sir i got 42.80%in graduation can i appears this exam

• janvi says:

@vaishali
      As per the notification, the candidates who completed graduation from a recognized university are eligible to apply the po vacancies.

• priyanka says:

sir,i got 136 in ibps p.o & i belongs to sc category.may i have any changes to be call from any bank .

• Piyali says:

Sir, In graduation I got- 44% n in PG-65% n in ibps-122 so is there any chance to get interview call from allahabad bank.

• rakshana says:

i have got 126 in ibps exam if i apply for this will i get selected?

• Ajay Chandra says:

Does any one get the confirmation on his mobile after submission of allahabad bank PO form or got any mail.

• shahid mohammed says:

i shahid mohammed has got 47%marks in graduation as obc candidate am i eligble for allahabad bank

• Naitik says:

@shahid mohammed
      The candidates who completed graduation in any discipline are eligible to apply for the probationary officers vacancy, percentage criteria is not mentioned in the given notification.

• QuickBooks Point of Sale says:

I’m extremely impressed with your writing abilities and also with the structure in your weblog. Is that this a paid subject or did you customize it your self? Anyway keep up the nice quality writing, it is uncommon to see a great weblog like this one today..

• purushottam mahajan says:

Interview results for SWO A for Maharashtra Shows candidate nameswhose names does not appear in list of passed candidate. My mob no is9370869716

• HRISHIKESH MAITY says:

sir,
    i am HRISHIKESH MAITY,i want to know my allahabad bank exam result.I give the exam on 08/05/2011
    My roll no. is 6007046905
    My reg no. is 3269095
    My email_id is maity.hrishikesh@gmail.com
    My contuct no. is 8013815187
    My date of birth is 25/02/1988
    please my exam result on my email_id i am very happy.

• Faisal Akhtar says:

Sir, whether result declared or not. Exam were held on 8th May 2011 for the post of Clerk. My ID No.3046426. & my Center code No.58.

• jignesha says:

after December which bank have exam date is final for cleark post pl, reply

• NITISH KUMAR says:

Sir,
    please send my result which was held on 8 may 2011.For clerk post. My Reg No:3008504 Roll NO:5805005851.Mob No:o9721939189