Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
APPSC Group 4 Notification 2012 – Apply Online for 1486 Jr Asst Vacancies: Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APSPSC) has issued Group IV notification for the recruitment of 1486 Junior Accountant Vacancies in various departments. Eligible candidates may apply through online from 24/05/2012 to 30/06/2012 (extended from 24/06/2012). The information regarding age limit, educational qualification, no of posts, selection process, how to apply, application fee, and other details of APSPSC GROUP-IV, Notification No. 38/2011 is mentioned below…
APPSC Group-IV, Notification No.38/2011 Vacancy Details:
Total no of Posts: 1486 Posts
Name of the Posts:
1. Junior Accountants in Treasures and Accounts subordinate service: 217 Posts
2. Junior Assistants in Registration and Stamps Department: 114 Posts
3. Junior Assistants from CCLA: 892 Posts
4. Junior Assistants from Prisons and Correctional Department: 50 Posts
5. Junior Assistants in Social Welfare Dept.: 03 Posts
6. Junior Assistants in Fire Dept.: 06 Posts
7. Junior Assistants cum Typist in Social Welfare Department: 14 Posts
8. Junior Assistants cum Typist in DG and IG of Prison and Correctional Department: 20 Posts
9. Junior Assistants cum Typist in Forest Department: 05 Posts
10. Junior Assistants in Forest Department: 48 Posts
11. Junior Assistants in R & B Department: 11 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age should be between 18-36 years, Age relaxation is as per Govt rules
(i) For Jr. Accountant: Pass in Intermediate Examination with Technical Education and Training, A.P Certificate course in Office Automation, PC Maintenance and Trouble Shooting, and Web designing or Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA) or B.Sc., (Comp.) or B.Com (Comp.) or B.A.(Comp.) or B.Tech/B.E. with Computer Science or Information Technology.
(ii) For Jr. Assistant: Candidate should pass Intermediate examination conducted by the A.P. State Board.
Application Fee: Each applicant must pay Rs 100/- towards application fee and Rs 80/- towards Examination fee paid at AP Online Centers/State Bank of India in the form of Challan download from the APPSC website on or before 28/06/2012. Payment of Rs-100/- towards application processing fee is compulsory for all applicants.
Selection Process: The mode of selection is based Written Examination.
How to Apply: The eligible candidates can apply through online application mode from the website www.apspsc.gov.in from 24/05/2012 to 30/06/2012.
Instructions for Online Applying:
1. Candidates visit the APPSC website and enter his/her basic personal details.
2. After entering the personal details candidate will get Challan form and pay the application fee at AP Online Centers/State Bank of India on or before 28/06/2012.
3. Now candidates obtain the Fee paid Challan with journal number in first instance.
4. After payment of application fee candidates will again visit the APPSC website and enter the journal number and fill all the details in online application form and click on submit button.
5. Now candidates affix a photograph on white paper and sign below the photograph with black pen.
6. Scan the above photograph and signature and upload in the appropriate place provided in online application.
Opening date for online registration: 24/05/2012
Closing date for online registration: 30/06/2012 (extended from 24/06/2012)
Last date for fee payment: 28/06/2012 (extended from 22/06/2012)
Tentative Date for Written Exam: 11/08/2012
For more details about age limit, educational qualification, no of posts, selection process, application fee, how to apply, pay scale and other details of APPSC Group-IV Notification No. 38/2011 is mentioned at the link given below…
Tags:AP State Govt Jobs, APPSC jobs