Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
aptet.cgg.gov.in – Online Application Form for APTET May 2012 Notification: Government of Andhra Pradesh (School Education Department) is conducting 3rd Andhra Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test (APTET). Eligible candidates have to apply through online from 22-03-2012 to 12-04-2012. The following are the details about age limit, educational qualification and other information about aptet.cgg.gov.in is mentioned below…
Andhra Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test (APTET) May 2012 Notification details:
Application fee: Candidates have to pay 300/- as application fee through AP online or E-seva centres from 21-03-2012 to 11-04-2012.
How to apply: Eligible candidates have to fill the application through online from the APTET website http://aptet.cgg.gov.in from 22-03-2012 to 12-04-2012. The following are the instructions for filling online application form are mentioned below…
Instruction for filling online Application Form:
1. Applicants have to apply through online from the http://aptet.cgg.gov.in between 22-03-2012 to 12-04-2012.
2. Before applying online, applicants shall first download the information bulletin and user guide from the APTET website and go through it carefully and satisfy their eligibility for appearing AP TET.
3. Before apply online, applicants pay the examination fee through AP online or E-seva centers between 21-03-2012 to 11-04-2012.
4. The applicants shall follow the procedure of submission of online application as given the information bulletin.
5. Applicants paste a recent passport size photograph on a white paper and sign below, after that scan their photograph and signature.
6. Applicants enter the journal number issued by AP online, the date of payment of fees and date of birth enter in to correct manner at the time of online apply.
7. Applicants filled online application form; applicants upload the photograph and signature and attach the space given in the application form.
8. After filled all details by applicants press preview option, other wise press edit option and resubmit the information.
9. After successfully submitting online application, applicants shall be given reference ID number, which should be kept carefully for future reference and use.
10. After completion of online application, the applicants take a print out of the online application and keep store it for future use.
Payment of Fees at AP online or E-seva centers: 21-03-2012 to 11-04-2012.
Download of APTET Information Bulletin: 21-03-2012.
Online submission of applications : 22-03-2012 to 12-04-2012 (Extended to 17-04-2012).
Help Desk Services: 21-03-2012 to 31-05-2012.
Receiving of problems related to Online Application: 28-03-2012 to 14-04-2012.
Issue of Hall Ticket: 15-05-2012 onwards.
Schedule of Examination: 31-05-2012, Sunday.
Paper-I: 9.30 am to 12.00 Noon.
Paper-II: 2.30 pm to 5.00 pm.
Declaration of Results: June 2012.
For more particulars regarding eligibility criteria, how to apply, application fee, examination dates and time, examination syllabus and pattern and other particulars of aptet.cgg.gov.in is available at below given link…
Tags:AP State Govt Jobs, aptet, aptet.cgg.gov.in