Bank of Baroda Admit Card 2019 – Specialist Officer Interview Call Letter: Bank of Baroda has released admit card for attending Interview for the post of Specialist Officers (MMG/ Scale-II, JMG/ Scale-I). Interview will be held on 16, 17 & 20 to 22-05-2019. Candidates who have applied for this post can download their call letter at below link…

Click here to Download Specialist Officer Interview Call Letter

211 Responses to “Bank of Baroda Admit Card 2019 – Specialist Officer Interview Call Letter”

• rutuja bhilegaonkar says:

sir i lost my admit card so i couldnt find my roll no, of clerical exam 2011..plz mail me my roll no.

• akanksha says:

i have lost my roll no. of the banks clerical exam
    how to see the result
    please help me

• bharti kumari says:

DEAR SIR/MADAM I HAVE LOST MY ROLL NO ACCIDENTLY MY REGISTRATION NO IS 3837284 SO PLEASE SEND MY CLERICAL RESULT OF BANK OF BARODA HELD IN 17/4/2011 ON MY GMAIL ACCOUNT.

• ashish says:

hi i m ashish i have lost my admit card but i have registration no plz send my result of bob clerk 2011

• SURAJ says:

sir i have lost my admit card . can u tell me how sd i see my results for the clerical post. i hv my regn. number and passwords. plzzz rply soooon… thnx in advance

• manish pathak says:

dear sir ,
    i have lost my admit card so i don’t know my roll no. for about bank of baroda clerikal staff recruitment .plz sir send me my roll no.

• SURAJ says:

hey have u got any reply from them . the same is the case with me yaaa. if u get ne clue plzzz maail me ok. and if i get than i will tell u k

• imran says:

plz help me

• imran says:

i am lost my BOB clerk admit card and forget my roll no. also so plz help me and give any suggestion

• nilesh mahale says:

Dear Sir,
    I have not received my call letter of the written test which will be held on 17-04-2011. my roll n0 is-5601001401 and my regd no is- : 3769311. So please kindly take the action against it and let me allow to sit in the exam.
    THANKS

Read more: Bank of Baroda Admit Card 2011 | FreeJobAlert.com http://www.freejobalert.com/bank-of-baroda-admit-card/17955/#ixzz1PF1ptqa8

• sunita shukla says:

sir i have lost my bank of baroda cleark exam admit card and i have roll number i have only resistration number pls help me where can i get my roll number

• mahendra bahadur singh says:

BOB admit cards are available at the link Bank of baroda Clerk Admit card at this page for written test held on 17-04-2011.

Read more: Bank of Baroda Admit Card 2011 | FreeJobAlert.com http://www.freejobalert.com/bank-of-baroda-admit-card/17955/#ixzz1MxtpHuro

• Bhumisha Rana says:

I already have Given this BOB Exam Last Year in June 2010 & i have not received my Result yet so can anyone tell me that what is the Procedure for my Result.

• Rahul says:

Dear Bhumisha
      Bank of Baroda already released the final selection of clerical exam held in the month of june 2010.

• rakesh says:

If you will be selected then you will receive mail r sms.If you not receive any then you are not selected

• khelendra kumar jatwar says:

i do do not recive my admit card i have recive my registration no. & pass ward will anybody tell me what is the timing of bank of baroda clerk exam

• prajaktha s barve says:

im not recived admit card on written exam of 17.04.2011 plz send my card and my mob no 9987051986

• foram says:

please send me admit card

• Nagendra Prasad.K says:

Dear Sir,
    I,K.Nagendra prasad(prasadh.kn@gmail.com), sir,I have not received my call letter of the written test which will be held on 17-04-2011. my roll n0 is: 4103002043 and my regd no is:3215203 . So please kindly take the action against it and so please send my call letter of clerk axam with full detail,

• khomesh kumar sahu says:

sir,
    i did’t got my admit card till now,,,
    so how i will sit in the exam tomorrow.
    my reg. no. – 3126898
    roll no. – 6105004829
    what to do now?

• pardeep says:

please give me my admit card

• dipti joshi says:

i want my registration no

• gulab chandra yadav says:

plase give me my call letter detail

• ashish kumar says:

i have not recieved my call letter for clerk exam held on 17 april 2011,so plz send my call letter of clerk axam with full detail,my name is ashish kumar & res id=3606986,pwd=PAWLK576.

• Sweety says:

Dear Sir,
    I have not received my call letter of the written test which will be held on 17-04-2011. my roll n0 is-3307024493 and my regd no is- : 3380581. So please kindly take the action against it and let me allow to sit in the exam.
    THANKS

• Surya says:

@ Sweety

• mohit sharma says:

Dear Sir,
    I have not received my call letter of the written test which will be held on 17-04-2011. my roll n0 is-5307036920 and my regd no is- : 3429246. So please kindly take the action against it and let me allow to sit in the exam.
    THANKS

• swathi says:

@ Sharama

• Surya says:

@ Mohit
      BOB has conducts written test on 17-04-2011, BOB admit cards are available at the link Bank of Baroda Clerk Admit card at this page.

• nitika says:

Respected sir,
    i have seen that post on the website for downloading the duplicate call letter, but that one is blank.so, do i required to fill that one?? and the mail i have received is lack with information of timing of exam.. :(
    thanks….. niti.pawa@yahoo.com

• Santosh says:

@ Nitika
      For BOB written test will be held on 17-04-2011, BOB admit cards are available at the link Bank of baroda Clerk Admit card at this page.

• shivani says:

dear sir/madam
    mera
    name : shivani
    Registration id:3556960
    Roll no:3305037646
    Written test: 17-4-2011
    please kya aap mujhe ye bata sakte h mera written test ka timing kya h?