Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
Bank of Maharashtra PO Syllabus: Bank of Maharashtra conducts its Probationary Officer exam every year for eligible candidates. The guidelines regarding Bank of Maharashtra PO Syllabus for candidates preparing for Bank of Maharashtra PO Exam is mentioned below.
Bank of Maharashtra PO Syllabus details:
Bank of Maharashtra PO Syllabus is of two ways as Written test and Group Discussion and/or Interview.
1. Written test: This test is of 2 papers as
a. Objective paper: This paper consists of 4 sections such as
1. Quantitative Aptitude.
3. General Awareness.
b. Descriptive Paper: This paper shall be to assess the candidates’ knowledge on socio-economic developments and communication skills.
2. Group Discussion and/or Interview: Depending on number of vacancies, candidates who pass the written test and rank sufficiently high shall be called for Interview in the ratio of 1:3.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. What is the syllabus for objective paper?
Ans: Objective paper is of 4 sections as Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning, General Awareness and English.
2. What is the syllabus for descriptive paper?
Ans: Descriptive paper is of socio-economic developments and communication skills.
3. Marketing and Computer papers are there for this exam?
Ans: Marketing and Computer papers are not there for this exam.
4. Syllabus will be changed from one notification to another notification?
Ans: Generally it will be same but in rare cases it may differ.
5. How many questions will be in objective paper?
Ans: It will be advised along with the call letter.
Tags:bank of maharashtra, bank of maharashtra po recruitment, Bank of Maharashtra PO Syllabus, banks po syllabus