Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2013 – Apply Online for 55 Law & Treasury/Forex Officer Posts: Bank of Maharashtra has issued notification for recruitment of 55 Law Officer & Treasury/forex officer vacancies. The candidate should have valid score card issued by IBPS for Law Officers during 2011- 12 only for Law Officer Post. Eligible candidates may apply online from 28-01-2013 to 11-02-2013. For other details like age limit, educational qualification, application fee details, selection process and how to apply are given below…
Bank of Maharashtra Vacancy Details:
Total No of Vacancies: 55
Names of the Posts:
1. Law Officers- JMGS- I: 26 Posts
2. Treasury / Forex Officers- MMGS-II/III: 29 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age should b between 21 years to 30 years for Law Officer Post and 25 years to 35 years for Treasury / Forex Officer Post as on 31-12-2012. Age relaxation is applicable as per the rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates must possess Law Graduate and should have passed in written test conducted by IBPS for Law Officers during 2011- 12.The candidate should hold valid score card issued by IBPS for Law Officer post and Graduate with 55% marks in any discipline and Post Graduate Degree / Diploma in Treasury Management /Forex for Treasury/ forex officer post with desired experience.
Application Fee: Candidates need to pay the fee of Rs.300/- for General and OBC candidates and Rs.50/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates. Candidates can make the payment through offline or online mode .For offline mode candidates can download the Bank Challan from the website and make the payment through CBS at any of the Bank of Maharashtra branches in CBS Account No. 60121129612 with Baner Pune Branch in the name &style of “BOM LAW & TREASURY/FOREX OFFICERS RECRUITMENT PROJECT-2012-13”and In case candidates intend to pay their fees through online mode through NEFT, Fill the NEFT voucher/ Challan of that Bank with Beneficiary details as follows. Name of the Account: “BOM Law & Treasury/Forex Officers Project-2012-13”.Account No: 60121129612, Payee Bank: Bank of Maharashtra, Baner Branch Pune, IFSC Code: MAHB 0001348.Make Payment, Collect NEFT payment receipt from the Bank where you have made the payment.
Selection Process: Candidates will be short listed in 1:3 ratio & called for interview .Selection will be done on the basis of performance in Interview.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online through the website www.bankofmaharastra.in from 28-01-2013 to 11-02-2013. After submission of application candidates can take a printout of the system generated application form to be submitted at the time of the interview. The registration number and password generated should also be retained for future reference.
Instructions for Online Application:
1. Log on to www.bankofmaharashtra.in and select the ‘Recruitment’ link.
2. Take the print out of the bank Challan form and make the payment through offline mode or through NEFT for online mode as mentioned above.
3. Revisit the Bank’s website and select “Online Application for Recruitment of Law and Treasury / Forex Officers Project 2012-13″ link under Recruitment link.
4. Fill all the mandatory fields in the application form and click on ‘Submit’ button.
5. Take print of the system generated Application Form and retain it for further use along with payment receipt and Registration Number and Password.
6. The Application printout along with the fee payment receipt and required copies of documents should be kept ready for submission if shortlisted for Interview.
Opening Date for Online Application: 28-01-2013
Opening Date for Online Application: 11-02-2013
Date of Closure for Edit: 13-03-2013
Start Date for Fee Deposit: 28-01-2013
Last Date for Fee Deposit: 11-02-2013
Last Date for Reprint: 13-02-2013
For more details regarding age limit, education qualification, selection process and other information click on the below given link…
Tags:Bank jobs, bank of maharashtra jobs