Name of the Post: BARC Work Asst Online Form 2019

Post Date: 07-06-2019

Latest Update: 26-06-2019

Brief Information: Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) has published notification for the recruitment of Work Assistant/ A vacancies. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.

Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC)

Advt No.01/2019-R-II

Work Assistant Vacancies 2019

• For All Others: Rs. 100/
  • For SC/ ST, Women, Ex-Servicemen and Persons with Benchmark Disabilities: Nill
  • Payment Mode: Through Online

• Starting Date to Apply Online: 08-06-2019
  • Closing Date to Apply Online: 01-07-2019

Age Limit as on 01-07-2019

• Minimum Age: 18 Years
  • Maximum Age for UR: 27 Years
  • Maximum Age SC/ ST: 32 Years
  • Maximum age for OBC: 30 Years
  • Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.

• Candidates should possess 10th Class
Work Assistant/ A 74
Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply
Apply Online Registration | Login

296 Responses to “BARC Recruitment 2019 – Apply Online for 74 Work Asst Posts”

• priyanka karande says:

Sir, I have completed B.Sc Chemistry. Is there any posts suitable to my profile?

• Rahul says:

Sir, I am Physiotherapist. Am i eligible to apply for this post?

• Apoorva says:

Sir, i have completed B.Pharm and have done a certificate cource in Regulatory affairs and intellectual property rights. Is there any vacancies suitable to my profile?

• neelam says:

Sir, i have completed Bachelor of Pharmacy (B.Pharm) and i have knowledge of data processing, computer application, typing speed. Can i apply for the post of Upper Division Clerk?

• Abhishek says:

I have done HSC in Commerce with ITI in Fitter. Can i apply?

• Deeksha says:

@Abhishek
      As per the notification there are no vacancies related to your profile in BARC.

• lahudas says:

I am doing M.Sc Biophysics. Am i eligible to apply for this post?

• Manisha Hirachan Bugade says:

Sir, I have completed M.Com. Any vacancies for me?

• Rupali says:

I HAVE COMPLETED MY MBA [HR] IN 2015 AND ONE YEAR EXPERIENCE. IS THEIR ANY POSTS RELATED TO MY PROFILE?

• Gowthami says:

@Rupali
      As per the notification there are no posts related to your profile in BARC.

• patole surekha mahadev says:

I have completed MA, B.Ed (Marathi) with 70%. My age is 28 years. Any vacancies for me?

• Vasu says:

@patole surekha mahadev
      As per the notification there are no vacancies suitable to your profile in BARC.

• Pramod kumar Yadav says:

I have completed Graduation (Bachelor of Arts) with 57%. Any vacancies for me?

• Ram says:

@Pramod kumar Yadav
      As per the notification there are no vacancies related to your profile in BARC, as it needs Degree (Graduation) in Arts of a recognized university or equivalent with an aggregate of 50% marks, minimum speed of 30 w.p.m in typewriting in English & Knowledge of Computer Application, Data Entry and Data Processing to apply for the post of Upper Division Clerk.

• mirza akbar baig says:

I have completed ITI in Welder. Can i apply?

• varaprasad says:

Sir, I have completed Diploma and B.Tech in Electronics. Can i apply for this post?

• sanjoy ghosh says:

Sir, i have completed Diploma in Civil Engineer with 15 years structural Engineer (Civil) and Highway work. My age is 39 years. Is there any jobs related to my profile?

• Anju says:

@sanjoy ghosh
      As per the notification candidates must have SSC + Trade Certificate of one year duration with minimum 60% marks in Science and Maths or HSC with minimum 60% marks in SSC or HSC with Science and Maths are eligible to apply for the post of Technician B in BARC. But last date to apply is over.

• Abhijeet Shingare says:

Sir, How to apply for Stipendiary Trainee post?

• abhihit rembulkar says:

Sir, I have passed 12th, ITI AC Mechanic with 70%. Can i apply for this post?

• bhashwini chirige says:

Sir, i have completed M.Sc Organic Chemistry. Can i apply?

• Pooja Pathare says:

I have passed 12th. Where is the application form?

• Rahul says:

Sir, i have completed Diploma in Mechanical Engineering. Can i apply for this post?

• Sahil says:

I have completed Diploma in Mechanical Engineering. Can i eligible to apply for the above posts?

• Shiva says:

@Sahil
      As per the notification there are no posts suitable to your profile in BARC.

• Ajay says:

Sir, what is the qualification for Welder post?

• Chahel says:

@Ajay
      As per the notification candidates who had SSC (S.S.C. – Mathematics or Science), Welders, Flame Cutters Other with SCVT or NCVT (NCVT-ITI-CTS ) or UNV or MSCE or DOE or MSBV or NCTVT or MSBTE and Welders and Flame Cutters Other with SCVT or NCVT (NCVT-ITI-CTS ) or UNV or MSCE or DOE or MSBV or NCTVT (NCTVT-One Year-Apprentice) or MSBTE and Welders and Flame Cutters Other with SCVT or NCVT (NCVT-ITI-CTS ) or UNV or MSCE or DOE or MSBV or NCTVT or MSBTE having minimum experience 12 months are eligible to apply for the post of Category-II Stipendiary Trainee under Welder GMAW & GTAW in BARC.

• kasimvali says:

Sir, i have completed BA in Hindi. Any jobs for me?

• Taanush says:

@kasimvali
      As per the notification candidates who had Bachelor’s degree with Hindi and English as main subjects or either of the two as medium of examination and the other as a main subject plus recognized Diploma/ Certificate course in translation from Hindi to English and vice-versa or two years experience of translation work from Hindi to English and vice-versa in Central/ State Government offices including Government of India Undertaking are eligible to apply for Junior Hindi Translator post in BARC.

• Padma says:

Sir, i have completed BCA (Bachelor of Computers Application) with 62%. I don’t have one year Hospitality Management course certificate. Can i apply for Technician-B posts?

• Raziya says:

@Padma
      As per the notification candidates must have one year certificate course in Receptionist/ Hospitality Management with good communication skills are only eligible to apply for the post of Technician/ B (Receptionist) in BARC.

• ramakrishna says:

Sir, i have completed B.E in Mechanical Engg with 70%. Any vacancies for me?

• Shiva says:

@ramakrishna
      As per the notification there are no vacancies related to your profile in BARC.

• Atul yelve says:

Sir, I have completed B.Sc Chemistry. Any vacancies for me?

• Renu says:

@Atul yelve
      As per the notification there are no vacancies related to your profile in BARC.

• shikha says:

Sir, I have completed M.Sc (Applied Chemistry). May i apply for this post?

• Akshara says:

@shikha
      As per the notification there are no vacancies related to your profile in BARC.