Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
BEML Recruitment 2012 – Apply Online for Various Vacancies: Bharat Earth Movers Limited (BEML) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of 26 various posts for persons with disabilities (PWDs). Candidates who had applied earlier against the Advt No.KP/ S/ 04/ 2012 dated 11-07-2012 need not apply again. Eligible candidates may apply through online on or before 05-12-2012. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process and how to apply are given below…
BEML Vacancy Details:
Total Number of Vacancies: 26
Names of Posts:
1. Assistant Manager (Grade-III)
2. Engineer / Officer (Grade-II)
3. Asst. Engineer/ Asst. Officer (Grade-I)
4. Clerk-cum-Typist (Wg. Grp.-B)
Areas of Work:
1. Human Resource (Grade I & II) – 02 Posts.
2. Finance & Audit (Grade I, II & III) – 03 Posts.
3. Quality (Grade II & III) – 04 Posts.
4. Civil (Grade II) – 01 Post.
5. Clerk-cum-Typist (Wage Group – B) – 03 Posts.
Age Limit: Candidate should have 40 years for Asst Manager (Grade-III) post, 37 years for Engineer / Officer (Grade-II) post, 36 years for Asst. Engineer/ Asst. Officer (Grade-I) post and 34 years for Clerk-cum-Typist (Wg. Grp.-B) post as on 30-07-2012. (Age relaxation will be applicable as per rules).
Educational Qualification: Candidate must possess B.E/ B.Tech/ Degree/ M.Com with CA/ ICWA, MBA/ MSW/ MA in relevant disciplines.
Selection Process: Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of their performances in Test/ Interview.
How to Apply: Candidates need to apply for desired post through online mode on or before 05-12-2012. After submission of Online Application candidates must take print out of Acknowledgement Slip and retain it for producing them as and when called for.
Instructions for Online Application:
1. Log on to www.bemlindia.nic.in to start the application process.
2. Select the ‘Current Jobs’ link under ‘Careers’ tab to open list of ongoing recruitment drives.
3. Select the current notification link to open all link related to the notification.
4. Select the ‘Apply’ link besides the desired post to be applied for and fill all marked details carefully.
5. Check once for errors, click on ‘Submit’ button, take print out of Acknowledgement Form and retain it for further use.
Last Date for Online Registration: 05-12-2012
For more details like vacancy distribution, pay scale, reservations, other requirements, other instructions and application format, click on the links given below…
Tags:BEML Jobs, Central Govt. Jobs