Click here for 439 Assistant Professor Post Details – Last Date: 25-06-2019
Click here for 1305 Group A, B & C Post Details – Last Date: 14-03-2019

Name of the Post: BHU Assistant Professor Online Form 2019

Post Date: 27-05-2019

Brief Information: Banaras Hindu University (BHU) has given an employment notification for the recruitment of Assistant Professor vacancies. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.

Banaras Hindu University (BHU)

Advt No. 01/2019-20

Assistant Professor Vacancies 2019

• For UR, EWS & OBC: Rs. 100/-
  • For SC, ST & PWB: Nil
  • Payment Mode: Through Internet Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card

• Last Date to Apply Online & Pay of Payment of fee: 25-06-2019
  • Last Date for Hard Copy of Application: 29-06-2019
Age Limit

• Age Limit: Not Exceeding 45 Years
  • Age relaxation is applicable as per rules

• Degree, PG, Ph. D (Relevant Discipline)
  • For More Details Refer the Notification
Assistant Professor 439
Apply Online Click here

————————————————————————–

Name of the Post: BHU Group A, B & C Vacancies Online Form 2019

Post Date: 01-02-2019

Latest Update: 27-02-2019

Brief Information: Banaras Hindu University (BHU) has given a notification for the recruitment of Non-Teaching & School Teaching-Group A, B & C (Principal, Vice Principal, Nursing Officer, Junior Clerk & Other) vacancies. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.

Banaras Hindu University (BHU)

Advt No. 06/2018-2019

Non-teaching & School Teaching Vacancies 2019

• For UR & OBC of Group A: Rs. 1000/-
  • For UR & OBC of Group B & C of Non-teaching & School Teaching posts: Rs. 500/-
  • Fee is to be paid through the payment gateway by online Internet Banking/Debit Card/Credit Card.
  • No fee for SC, ST and PwDs categories.

• Last Date to Apply Online: 25-02-2019 (Extended upto 12-03-2019)
  • Last date for Online Application Fee payment: 27-02-2019 (Extended upto 14-03-2019)
  • Last Date for Application Forms PDF download: 01-03-2019 (Extended upto 16-03-2019)
  • Last date for submission of downloaded application form along with the enclosures: 04-03-2019 (Extended upto 19-03-2019)
Age Limit

• Minimum: 18 Years
  • Maximum: 55 Years
  • Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.

• Refer the Notification for qualification details.
SI.No. Category Name Total
 1 Group-A 28
2 Group-B (School Teaching Posts) 825
3  Group-C 452
 Apply Online Click Here
Instructions Click Here
Process to pay Application Fee Click Here
Corrigendum Click Here

37 Responses to “BHU Recruitment 2019 – Apply Online for 439 Asst Professor Posts”

• ramakant vishwakarma says:

I have completed MA, B.Ed with English. I am OH Physically Handicapped candidate. My dob is 15-07-1978. May i apply for Junior Clerk and Library Attendant posts?

• Ajay pal says:

Sir, I have completed B.Com and 2.5 years experience under a CA firm. I have knowledge of income tax sale tex tds etc. Can i apply?

• rajat kumar verma says:

I have completed Post Graduation in MSW. Is there any vacancies suitable to my profile?

• Raja says:

@rajat kumar verma
      As per the notification candidates who had Post Graduation Degree in Social Work can apply for the post of Field Worker in BHU.

• Harish Singh says:

I am post graduate in political science and UGC net qualified in the same subject. Please suggest me for suitable vacancies in a college and university.

• Dinesh Kumar says:

Si, I am post graduate (M.Sc. ELECTRONICS) and i have three years teaching experience. Please tell me about technical and non technical jobs.

• navita srivastava says:

I’m doing M.Sc botany, P.hD, may I apply for pgt teacher?

• Alpna says:

Sir, I am graduated with math honours (pmc group in B.Sc). Can i apply for laboratory attendant post?

• Mishra says:

Please tell me the syllabus for BHU junior clerk exam.

• santosh kumar maurya says:

sir I am ex servicemen form army. I have completed 16 years service as a clerk. I am graduate with army and cmptr diploma holder, can I apply for Junior clerk or otherwise? Also intimate reservation for es servicemen quota.

• Priya Srivastava says:

I have completed B.Sc.in science and appearing in M.Sc.(electronics) (4th semester)can i apply for the post of JR.Clerk? I have no experience.

• Tanveer Ahmad says:

Maine M.Phil. (Env. Science) se paas out kar liya hai. can i apply?

• Chaitra says:

@Tanveer Ahmad
      As per the notifications of BHU the above mentioned posts are not suitable to your profile.

• Subhash Roy says:

I am appearing M.A in 4th semester arts in Bengali bhu can I apply for Jr.Clark?

• satya prakash gautam says:

Sir I completed MA with political science and computer operator, can i apply?

• Chaitra says:

@satya prakash gautam
      As per the current notifications of BHU the above mentioned posts are not Suitable to your profile.

• durga prasad says:

I am graduate with B.Com., i have no experience, can i apply?

• Vihan says:

@durga prasad

• nisha says:

I am graduate with Arts with Math,am i eligible for this job?

• Vihan says:

@nisha
      As per the notification of BHU candidates who possess graduation in Arts, Science or Commerce from a recognized University or equivalent with a certificate of good health are eligible to apply for the post of Security Officer.

• nisha says:

Sir i am appearing the gradution,can i apply for jr.clerk?

• Richa says:

@nisha
      As per the notification candidate should have Second Class Graduation with at least six months of training on the use of Computer for Office Automation, Book keeping and word processing or Second Class Graduate with Diploma in Computer
      recognized by AICTE in order to apply for the post of Junior Clerk in BHU.

• sanjeev kumar singh says:

I completed iti in electrical and 2 year 6 month training from BHU, can i apply?

• Sonu kumar bind says:

I’m B.A.second year.Can I apply?

• बेबो सिंह says:

जुनियर क्लर्क पोस्ट के लिए ग्रेजुएशन के साथ कम्प्यूटर की 1 साल का डिप्लोमा है मेरे पास, क्या मै योग्य हुः अप्लाई करने के लिए?

• Veena says:

My qualification is Diploma in Medical laboratory technology (DMLT) Can I apply for Laboratory Attendant?

• Jay says:

@Veena
      As per the notification of BHU candidate should possess B. Sc. or I. Sc. with 3 years experience or ITI with 2 years
      experience in the relevant area in order to apply for the post of Laboratory Attendant.

• vijaykumar says:

sir, mane graduation third division hai ,aur mane pgdca kiya hue kya me jr.Clerk ke lye applie ker sakta hue?

• Tanya says:

@vijaykumar
      As per the notification of BHU candidates should have second class graduation with at least 6 months of training on the use of Computer for Office Automation, Book keeping and word processing from a certified Institution or Second Class Graduate with Diploma in Computer recognized by AICTE in order to apply for the post of Junior Clerk.

• Sourav says:

Sir i am graduate with library science from KSOU, am i eligible for library attended post in BHU?

• md.shahnawaz anwer says:

I am graduate in Bachelor of Business Management.And I did in MBA in Marketing. I am Fresher.am I eligible for this job?

• Shraddha Vijay Patil says:

My name is Shraddha Patil. I have completed B.Sc. in Chemistry & M.Sc. in Environmental Sciences. I am Fresher.If this job is suitable to me please inform me.

• Ganesh says:

@Shraddha Vijay Patil
      As per the notification candidates who possess M.Sc in Environmental Science with 55% marks are eligible for the post of Project Fellow in BHU.

• Atul says: