Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
BSF HC (RO), ASI (RM) Eligibility Criteria: Border Security Force (BSF) hires personnel in Head Constable (Radio Operator) and Assistant Sub Inspector (Radio Mechanic). Candidates to gain eligibility to apply for HC (RO), ASI (RM) posts must satisfy the below given eligibility criteria…
1. Nationality: Candidates must be a citizen of India.
2. Age Limit: For HC (RO) posts, candidates’ age must not below 18 years or over 23 years and ASI (RM) posts, not below 18 years or over 25 years.
3. Age Relaxation:
|Category||Relaxation (in years)|
|Domiciled in J & K||5|
|Victims of 1984 riots||5|
4. Educational Qualification:
For Head Constable (Radio Operator): Matric with Diploma in Radio and TV Technology or Electronics or Telecommunication or Computer or Electrical or Mechanical Engineering or Domestic Appliances from any Institution recognised by the State Government or Central Government or 10+2 or Intermediate or equivalent with aggregate marks of fifty percent with selective subject being Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from a recognised Board or Institution.
For Assistant Sub Inspector (Radio Mechanic) posts: Matriculation or equivalent plus two years ITI certificate in Radio and TV or Electronics or Intermediate or 10 + 2 or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics from a recognized Board or Institution.
5. Physical Standards: Candidates’ height must be 170 cms, chest must be 80 cms (85 cms after expansion) and weight must be corresponding to height.
6. Medical Standards: Candidates’ minimum distant vision should be 6/6 and 6/9 of the both eyes without correction. They must also pass high-grade colour vision test. Must not have knock-knees, flat feet or squint in eyes and any defect/deformity likely to interfere with the efficient performance of the duties.
7. Medical Standard: Candidates should be in good mental and bodily health and free from any physical defect likely to interfere with efficient performance of the duties.
Tags:BSF Jobs, BSF Results