Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
Canara Bank Clerk Recruitment 2012 – Apply Online for 2000 Vacancies: Canara Bank invites online applications for the Recruitment of 2,000 Probationary Clerk Vacancies. Candidates who have taken IBPS Common Written Examination for Clerical Cadre 2011-12 and who have a valid IBPS score card are only eligible to apply. Eligible candidates may apply online on or before 01-07-2012. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, application fee details, selection process and how to apply are given below…
Canara Bank Vacancy Details:
Total no of Vacancies: 2000
Name of the Post:
1. Probationary Clerks
Age Limit: Candidates age is minimum 18 years and maximum 28 years as on 01/08/2011. (Age relaxations will be extended as per Govt. rules).
Educational Qualification: Candidates, who have completed Degree OR 12th Standard with 50% marks or Diploma in Banking Recognized by Central and should have scored minimum cut off marks in the Common Written Examination conducted by IBPS and should be holding a valid score card issued by IBPS.
IBPS Score Card Minimum Weighted Score: Candidates are asked to go through the notification for the details of state wise and category wise minimum required IBPS CWE Score available in tabular form in the notification. Unreserved candidates must obtain 24 or above marks in each of the papers and 21 or above would be the minimum CWE score for SC/ST/PWD/OBC/EXSM.
Application Fee Details: For SC/ST/PWD Candidates Rs-50/- and for all other candidates Rs-100/- paid through Challan form in any of the Canara Bank Branches. Candidates are requested to download the Fee Payment Challan Form from the Canara Bank website.
Selection Process: candidates will be selected on the basis of Score obtained in stipulated CWE for Clerks, Group Discussion and Interview.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates need to apply only through online mode from Canara Bank website on or before 01-07-2012. After submission of application candidates can take a printout of the system generated on-line application form to be submitted at the time of the GD and interview. The registration number and password generated should also be retained for future reference.
Instructions for Online Applying:
1. Candidates should have a valid personal e-mail id (the same email id registered with IBPS CWE-PO/MT 2011-12).
2. Log on to www.canarabank.com and select the ‘Careers’ link.
3. Select recruitment know more page and click on the link “Recruitment Project-2/2012-Probationary Clerks”.
4. Print the Recruitment Notification and the Recruitment Application Fee Payment Challan and make payment in any Canara Bank.
5. After making Payment of the Application Fees re-visit the Bank’s Website.
6. Click on Link “On-Line Application for Clerk” to open up the appropriate On-Line Application Form Format.
7. Fill all mandatory details in Application form along with fee payment details and submit the application.
8. Take print of application form, attach photograph and attest signature and retain it to be submitted if short listed for GD and interview along with other relevant documents.
Opening Date for Online Registration: 18-06-2012
Closing Date for Online Registration: 01-07-2012
Payment of Application Fee / Intimation Charges: 18-06-2012 to 01-07-2012
For more details like vacancy distribution, pay scale, reservations, other requirements, other instructions, payment challan and online application, click on the links given below…
|Canara Bank Clerk 2012||More Information|
|Canara Bank Clerk Notification||Get Details|
|Download Fee Payment Challan||Click Here|
|Online Application Form||Get Details|
|Canara Bank Clerk Eligibility||Get Details|
|Canara Bank Clerk Selection Procedure||Get Details|
Tags:Bank jobs, Canara bank jobs