Name of the Post: Cement Corporation of India Ltd Various Vacancies Offline Form 2019

Post Date: 22-04-2019

Latest Update: 09-05-2019

Brief Information: Cement Corporation of India Ltd has announced a notification for the recruitment of Manager, Dy Manager, Engineer, Officer, Accounts Officer vacancies. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply.

Cement Corporation of India Ltd

Advt.No.02/2019

Various Vacancies 2018

• Last Date for Receipt of Application: 10-05-2019 Extended to 24-05-2019
Age Limit (as on 24-05-2019)

• Maximum Age for S.No.1 & 2: 44 Years
  • Maximum Age for S.No.3 to 6: 42 Years
  • Maximum Age for S.No.7 to 10: 35 Years
  • Age relaxation is applicable as per rules
Post Name Total Qualification
Manager (Production) 01 Engineering Degree (Chemical)/ M.Sc (Chemistry) with Relevant experience
Manager (Mechanical) 01 Engineering Degree (Mechanical) with Relevant experience
Dy Manager (Mechanical) 02
Dy Manager (Electrical) 01 Engineering Degree (Electrical) with Relevant experience
Dy Manager (MM) 01 Diploma/ Engineering Degree/ PG Degree with Relevant experience
Dy Manager (Marketing) 01 MBA (Marketing)/ Equivalent with Relevant experience
Engineer (Electrical) 03 Engineering Degree ((Electrical) with Relevant experience
Officer (HR) 03 MBA/ PG Diploma/ MSW in HR/ Personnel Management/ Labour Welfare/ IR with Relevant experience
Accounts Officer 03 CA/ ICWA/ MBA (Finance) with Relevant experience
Officer (Sales & Marketing) 03 MBA (Marketing)/ Equivlent with Relevant experience
Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply
Last Date Extended Notice Click here
Notification  Click here

140 Responses to “Cement Corporation of India Ltd Recruitment 2019 – Manager, Engineer & Other Posts”

• PRADOSH BISWAL says:

I have complected BBA and MBA. so can i apply this?

• narendra gautam says:

I passed 10th, 12th or iti in electrical, can i apply?

• Saina says:

@narendra gautam
      As per the notification candidates who had Matriculation and full time Regular ITI in Electrician trade from Govt. Recognized Institute can apply for the post of Artisan
      Trainee (Electrician) in Cement Corporation of India.

• prashanth says:

Please tell me the exam date and center for artisan trainee post?

• Anju says:

@prashanth
      The exam date & Venue for the post of Artisan Trainee (Tech.) in Cement Corporation of India are yet to be announced.

• rajesh jadav says:

Sir, I am from Gujarat, I have iti in electrician, 1 year cement plant exp. so can I apply as a trainee in cci?

• Gowthami says:

@rajesh jadav
      As per the notification of Cement Corporation of India Indian Nationals who had Matriculation and full time regular ITI in Electrician trade can apply for the post of Artisan Trainee in ELectrician discipline.

• Bharat says:

Sir, i am from Gujarat and completed my engineering with instrumentation & control (B.E), So can i apply as a trainee in cci?

• sunil pareek says:

Sir, I’m from Rajasthan, I completed my M.A with political science can I apply?

• Vindhya says:

@sunil pareek
      As per the notifications present there are no posts related to your profile in Cement Corporation of India.

• vaddi pavan kumar says:

I have passed Diploma, can i apply?

• chunnu kumar says:

Sir I have diploma in civil engineering, can i apply?

• Diya says:

@chunnu kumar
      As per the notification candidates who had Degree in Engineering from a recognized University with relevant experience can apply for the post of Executive Director (Projects)/ General Manager (Projects) in Cement Corporation of India.

• Rengka says:

I have passed 3 years diploma in Electronics n Telecommunication ,1 yr diploma in PGDCA and 4 years Working as a faculty at computer Asst. Teacher in school. can i apply?

• biswajyoti duarah says:

Sir,I’m stenographer certificate holder and have three years experience in govt service.but don’t have experience as stenographer.can I apply for this post ?

• Yeshwant says:

@biswajyoti duarah
      As per the notification candidate should have one year experience of working on computer as Steno-Typist in order tp apply for the post of Jr Stenographer–cum–Computer Operator in Cement Corporation of India.

• golu raghav says:

Please tell me exam date of junior trainee for cci l.td

• bhukya nagaraju naik says:

Please tell me exam center of junior trainee exam?

• surekha says:

I have completed b.tech(electronics and communication engg) am i eligible to apply?

• Riyaz says:

@surekha
      As per the notification candidates who possess full time three years diploma in Engineering in Electrical discipline are eligible for the post of Junior Management Trainees in Cement Corporation of India.

• Shajil Peera says:

I have completed B.Sc (Maths,Statistics & Physics)am I eligible for trainee?

• Goutam says:

@Shajil Peera
      As per the notification candidates who possess B.Sc in Computer Science are e;ligible for the post of Junior Management Trainee (Systems) in Cement Corporation of India.

• nalin says:

Sir I want to know sail bokaro octt exam date.

• Dharmendra kumar says:

SIR I am pass out Diploma in plastic mould design Can I apply for relevant post?

• Imran says:

@Dharmendra kumar
      As per the notification there are no posts suitable to your profile.

• golu raghav says:

Sir i want to know the syllabus written exams for diploma (chemical eng)trainee cci ldt?

• Priya Guha says:

I am BCA graduate and will complete my MCA degree in May’2014.. Please tell me whether I am eligible to apply for the post No.4 in Jr.Management Trainee.?

• Pravin says:

@Priya Guha
      As per the notification candidates who possess three years regular course in Diploma in Computers/ BCA/ B.Sc Computer Science from recognized Indian University/ Institute are eligible for the post of Jr. Management Trainee (System) in Cement Corporation of India.

• ravinder kumar says:

Respected sir,may i know that if there may be some other posts for degree(b.tech) holders in your company

• Nancy says:

@ravinder kumar
      At present there are no vacancies related to your qualification in Cement Corporation of India.

• Rahul says:

Sir cement corporation of India mein diploma final year appearing apply kr sakte h kya post no. 3 k liye?

• Riya says:

@Rahul
      As per the notification candidates who possess full time three years Diploma in concern discipline are only eligible for the post of Junior Management Trainee in Cement Corporation of India.

• Rohan says:

Hi ALL,

I guess results are publish for all the departments.

• gaurav says:

I dont think that the results have been declared..

• NAVEEN says:

Hey,

Everyone became silent.

Congratulations to those who got selected(if result came out finally and confidentially).

• vicky says:

becoz itz a paid seat

• ramesh says:

why dont they put the final selection list on their website…
    btw, how many from chemical did they select…SC/ST from chemical…