Name of the Post: Cement Corporation of India Ltd Various Vacancies Offline Form 2019

Post Date: 22-04-2019

Latest Update: 09-05-2019

Brief Information: Cement Corporation of India Ltd has announced a notification for the recruitment of Manager, Dy Manager, Engineer, Officer, Accounts Officer vacancies. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply.

Cement Corporation of India Ltd

Advt.No.02/2019

Various Vacancies 2018

• Last Date for Receipt of Application: 10-05-2019 Extended to 24-05-2019
Age Limit (as on 24-05-2019)

• Maximum Age for S.No.1 & 2: 44 Years
  • Maximum Age for S.No.3 to 6: 42 Years
  • Maximum Age for S.No.7 to 10: 35 Years
  • Age relaxation is applicable as per rules
Post Name Total Qualification
Manager (Production) 01 Engineering Degree (Chemical)/ M.Sc (Chemistry) with Relevant experience
Manager (Mechanical) 01 Engineering Degree (Mechanical) with Relevant experience
Dy Manager (Mechanical) 02
Dy Manager (Electrical) 01 Engineering Degree (Electrical) with Relevant experience
Dy Manager (MM) 01 Diploma/ Engineering Degree/ PG Degree with Relevant experience
Dy Manager (Marketing) 01 MBA (Marketing)/ Equivalent with Relevant experience
Engineer (Electrical) 03 Engineering Degree ((Electrical) with Relevant experience
Officer (HR) 03 MBA/ PG Diploma/ MSW in HR/ Personnel Management/ Labour Welfare/ IR with Relevant experience
Accounts Officer 03 CA/ ICWA/ MBA (Finance) with Relevant experience
Officer (Sales & Marketing) 03 MBA (Marketing)/ Equivlent with Relevant experience
Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply
Last Date Extended Notice Click here
Notification  Click here

140 Responses to “Cement Corporation of India Ltd Recruitment 2019 – Manager, Engineer & Other Posts”

• KULWANT SINGH says:

Sir, I have completed ITI COPA from NCVT, MA Pol and MA Punjabi. I have 6 years experience and typing speed of 30 wpm. Is there any posts related to my profile?

• Honey says:

Sir, I am doing B.E Degree from Civil Engineering final year. Am i eligible to apply for this post?

• Nikilesh says:

@Honey
      As per the notification candidates should have sufficient qualification as on 17-07-2017 in order to apply for Manager & Secretary Posts in Cement Corporation of India.

• rajasekhar says:

Sir, i have completed Diploma in Civil Engineering and B.Tech in Civil Engineering. I am working with M/s. My home industries pvt ltd (MAHA CEMENT) as a Junior Officer (Customer Services). I have 3 years experience under quality control in construction company and 1 year experience in cement industry as a customer technical service. Can i apply for Technical post?

• Jaswanth says:

@rajasekhar
      As per notification candidates who had Engineering Degree with Executive experience of maintenance, operation and production of Cement Manufacturing Unit are eligible to apply for the post of Addl. General Manager under Technical discipline in Cement Corporation of India.

• svchary says:

Sir, i have completed MCA. Can i eligible to apply for this post?

• Nissy says:

@svchary
      As per the notification candidates who had MCA with Executive experience in Tally Implementation, Programming or Implementation of various business applications related to FIN/ HR/ Mktg/ Production etc., are eligible to apply for the post of Dy Manager under Systems in Cement Corporation of India.

• prasad says:

Sir, I have completed M.Tech in Mineral Processing stream and 3 years experience in iron ore processing plant. Can i eligible to apply for this post?

• Chanakya says:

@prasad
      As per the notification candidates who had M.Tech in Computer Science with Executive experience in Tally implementation, programming or implementation of various business applications related to FIN/ HR/ Mktg/ Production etc., are eligible to apply for the post of Dy Manager under Systems discipline in Cement Corporation of India.

• Triotri Saha says:

Sir, i have completed M.Sc in Chemistry. I don’t have any working experience. Can i apply for CCI?

• Saurabh bhattacharyya says:

Sir, i have completed MBA (Marketing and HR) in 2015 with 2 years of experience. Can i apply?

• Kusuma says:

@Saurabh bhattacharyya
      As per the notification the qualification required to apply for 31 vacancies is not suitable to your profile in Cement Corporation of India.

• Rupali verma says:

Sir, i have completed Post Graduation in Heat and Power Engineering. I have completed BE in Mechanical. I don’t have any experience. Can i eligible to apply for this post?

• SANDEEP SHARMA says:

SIR, I HAVE COMPLETED B.TECH IN THE FIELD OF INSTRUMENTATION AND CONTROL. IS THERE ANY VACANCIES SUITABLE TO MY PROFILE?

• Lishmitha says:

@SANDEEP SHARMA
      As per the notification there are no vacancies suitable to your profile in Cement Corporation of India.

• Sajal Debnath says:

I have passed 9th class and 4 year experience certificate in Electrician. Can i apply for this post?

• Chandini says:

@Sajal Debnath
      As per the notification there are no vacancies related to your profile in Cement Corporation of India.

• Yadu nagar says:

Sir, I have experience in Starch Plant as a Maintenance Engineer with 2 years. Can i apply for this post?

• Chandini says:

@Yadu nagar
      As per the notification there are no posts suitable to your profile in Cement Corporation of India.

• karthi says:

Sir, I am a Post Graduation in Environmental Engineering with Civil Engineering as my Bachelor Degree. Am i eligible to apply for the post of General Manager?

• Neethi says:

@karthi
      As per the notification the qualification required to apply for General Manager post is not suitable to your profile in Cement Corporation of India, as it needs Degree in Mechanical Engineering from a recognized University.

• VIKAS SINGH says:

Sir, I have completed my Diploma in Chemical Engg. I don’t have any experience. May i apply for Jr.Engineer (Process) Gr.II post?

• Neethi says:

@VIKAS SINGH
      As per the notification candidates must have 02 years relevant experience in pyro processing, burning operations in rotary kiln in cement industry are only eligible to apply for the post of Jr Engineer (Process) Gr II in Cement Corporation of India.

• kalpana says:

I have completed B.Pharmacy with experience. Can i eligible to apply for Jr Pharmacist post?

• Aroh says:

@kalpana
      As per the notification candidates who had Matric with recognized Pharmacist Training Certificate with 03 years experience are eligible to apply for Jr Pharmacist (W-4) post in Cement Corporation of India.

• Vinod Kumar says:

Sir, i have completed Polytechnic Diploma in Cement Technology Engg with 75.72% Honour Diploma. Can i eligible to apply for this post?

• Jenie says:

@Vinod Kumar

• pramod sahu says:

Sir, i am Mining Engineer. Am i eligible to apply for this post?

• Disha says:

@pramod sahu
      As per the notification candidates should possess Diploma in Mining Engineering with relevant experience in order to apply for the post of Jr Engineer(Mines) Gr.II (S-1) in Cement Corporation of India.

• MD. MASUDALAM says:

I AM DOING B.TECH FINAL YEAR STUDENT UNDER ELECTRICAL DISCIPLINE. AM I ELIGIBLE TO APPLY FOR THIS POST?

• Rishab says:

@MD. MASUDALAM
      As per the notification the qualification required to apply for Jr Engineer(Mines) Gr.II (S-1) post is not suitable to your profile in Cement Corporation of India, as it requires Diploma in Mining Engineering with 04 years experience.

• Abhay binjhare says:

Sir, i have completed my B.E in Mining Engineering. Is there any posts suitable to my profile?

• Prajwal says:

@Abhay binjhare
      As per the notification the qualification required to apply is not suitable to your profile in Cement Corporation of India, as it needs Diploma in Mining Engineering.

• Ranjit says:

I have completed Diploma in Mining and Mine Surveying. Can i apply?

• Manju says:

@Ranjit
      As per the notification candidates who had Diploma in Mining Engineering with 04 years relevant experience are eligible to apply for the post of Jr. Engineer (Mines) Gr.II (S-1) in Cement Corporation of India.

• shanavvar Hasan says:

Sir, i have completed three years Diploma in Civil Engineering with 75 percent. Is there any posts related to my profile?

• Hanu says:

@shanavvar Hasan
      As per the notification there are no posts related to your profile in Cement Corporation of India.

• mamta says:

I am a graduate (B.A). I know typing english, any vacancies for me?

• asad mahmood says:

I am going to complete my engineering from chemical stream in 2016. am i eligible for any post?

• sadanand chavan says:

Sir/ Mam, I have completed MBA in Marketing, having 7 years of experience in the same industry, so which posts suitable for me on the basis of age factor?

• Diya says:

@sadanand chavan
      As per the notifications there are no posts suitable to your profile in Cement Corporation of India Limited as it requires MBA in marketing with an experience of 18 years ( in case of E-7), 14 years (in case of E-5 ), 08 years ( in case of E-3).

• satish.b says:

Sir, i have completed my B.Tech in mechanical engineering, so which posts would be suitable for me?

• Vatsalya says:

@satish.b
      As per the notification candidates who had Degree in Mechanical Engineering from a recognized University with 12 years relevant experience can apply for the post of Manager (Production) – E-3, Dy. Manager (Production) – E-2 in Cement Corporation of India Limited.

• saroja says:

sir,icompleted my b-tech chemical engg which posts are suitable to me

• Diya says:

@saroja
      As per the notification candidates who had Degree in Chemical Engineering with minimum 08 years relevant experience can apply for the posts of Manager (Production), Chemical Engineer, Process Engineer in Cement corporation of India limited.