Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
Coal India Recruitment 2012 – Apply Online for 1286 MT Vacancies: Coal India Limited has issued notification against recruitment of 1286 Management Trainee Vacancies in different disciplines. Eligible candidates may apply through online mode on or before 11-06-2012. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, application fee details, selection process and how to apply are given below…
Coal India Vacancy Details:
Total Number of Vacancies: 1286
Name of Post: Management Trainees
Age Limit: Candidates’ age must be below 30 years. Cutoff date for determining age limit would be 01-06-2012. (Age relaxations will be extended as per Govt. rules).
Educational Qualification: Candidates are asked to refer to the notification for the details of discipline wise required educational qualification.
Application Fee Details: Applicants need to pay application fee of Rs. 500/- in form of Challan downloaded from the website in Power Jyoti Account No. 32306580317 on behalf of Coal India Limited at any branch of State Bank of India. SC/ST/PWD/Employees of Coal India Limited and its subsidiaries are exempted from payment of fee.
Selection Process: Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in All India Selection Test and those who qualify in this Written Exam will be called for Personal Interview for the final selections.
How to Apply: Candidates need to apply online for the post in relevant discipline only through Online mode on or before 11-06-2012. After successful submission candidates are asked to take the print of application form and send it by post on or before 18-06-2012.
Instructions for Online Application:
1. Log on to www.coalindia.in and select the ‘Career with CIL’ link to open the various links of recruitments in CIL.
2. Select the link ‘Current Openings’ to open the current notification link.
3. Take print of Bank Challan by selecting ‘Click Here to Download SBI Challan Form’ link.
4. Make payment at any branch of SBI and revisit the CIL’s website and this time select the Apply Online link.
5. Fill all marked details carefully, check once for errors and click on ‘Submit’ button.
6. A system generated Registration Number would be provided, retain it and take print of application form.
7. In an envelope super scribing the name of the post, place the application form print out along with passport size photograph pasted and attest signature at the places provided in the form, payment challan and copies of all relevant certificates.
8. Send it by ordinary post to Post Bag No. 43 G.P.O, Kolkata-700001.
Starting Date for Online Registration: 21-05-2012
Last Date for Online Registration: 11-06-2012
Last Date for Receipt of Application: 18-06-2012
Date of Written Test: 22-07-2012
For more details like vacancy distribution, pay scale, reservations, other requirements, other instructions, payment challan and online application, click on the links given below…
Tags:Central Govt. Jobs, Coal India Jobs