Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
Corporation Bank Clerk Exam Pattern: Corporation bank conducts its clerk exam every year for eligible candidates. The guidelines regarding Corporation Bank Clerk Exam Pattern for candidates preparing for Corporation Bank Clerk Exam is mentioned below.
Corporation Bank Clerk Exam Pattern details:
Corporation Bank Clerk Exam Pattern is of two ways as written test and Interview.
1. Written test: This test is of objective paper only.
Objective Paper: This paper consists of 4 sections such as
a. Test of Reasoning Ability and Numerical Aptitude.
b. Test of Clerical Aptitude.
c. Test of English Language.
d. Test of General Knowledge.
2. Interview: Candidates who rank sufficiently high in the objective test based on number of vacancies will be called for interview.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. What is the exam pattern?
Ans: Exam Pattern is of written test and interview.
2. Descriptive paper is there in written test?
Ans: Descriptive paper is not there in written test.
3. How many questions will be in objective test?
Ans: Objective test is of Reasoning and Numerical Aptitude-100 questions, Clerical Aptitude-40 questions, English Language-40 questions and General Knowledge-20 questions with a total of 200 questions.
4. For how many marks objective paper will be?
Ans: Objective paper is of 200 marks.
5. Exam pattern will be same for all banks clerk exam?
Ans: It will be same but in some cases descriptive paper won’t be.
Tags:banks clerk exam pattern, corporation bank, Corporation Bank Clerk Exam Pattern, corporation bank clerk recruitment