Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
DVC Recruitment 2013 – Apply Online for 321 Jr Engineer, MT & Nurse Posts: Damodar Valley Corporation (DVC) has issued notification for the recruitment of 321 various vacancies. Eligible candidates can apply online from 13-04-2013 to 06-05-2013. Other details like age limit, educational qualifications, selection process and how to apply are given below….
DVC Vacancy Details:
Total No. o f Posts: 321
Names of the Posts:
1. Orthopedic Surgeon: 01 Post
2. Sr Chemist Gr III: 18 Posts
3. Management Trainee (P&A): 14 Posts
4. Executive (Law): 02 Posts
5. Jr Engineer Gr II (Elec): 164 Posts
6. Jr Engineer Gr II (Mech): 52 Posts
7. Jr Engineer Gr II (C& I): 11 Posts
8. Jr Engineer Gr II (Commn): 13 Posts
9. Jr Nurse Gr II: 27 Posts
10. Jr Pharmacist Gr II: 19 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates upper age limit should not exceed 45 years for Post No.1, 30 years for Post No.2 &3, 45 years for Post No.4, 28 years for Post No. 5 to 8, 32 years for Post No. 9 and 35 years for Post No.10. Ages will be as on 01-01-2013. Age relaxation will be applicable as per the rules.
Educational Qualifications: Candidates should possess Post Graduate Degree like MS or Diploma like FRCS or MD. Ortho/MS Ortho for Post No.1, M.Sc (Chemistry) with B.Sc (Hons) in Chemistry from a recognized institute/college/ university with at least 60% marks in aggregate for Post No.2, Masters Degree/ Post Graduate Diploma or equivalent to Degree in HR Management/ Personnel Management/ Industrial Relations for Post No.3, Degree in Law from a recognized university or a Premier Law School or College for Post No.4, 3 years Diploma in Engineering/ Technology in Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics Engineering from any recognized university for Post No.5, three years full time Diploma in Engineering/ Technology in Mechanical Engineering from any recognized college for Post No.6, three years full time Diploma in Engineering/ Technology in Electronics & Telecommunications/ Instrumentation Engineering for Post No.7, three years full time Diploma in Engineering & Technology in Electronics & Telecommunications/ Telecommunications Engineering for Post No.8, Higher Secondary (Science)/ equivalent with Diploma in General Nursery and Midwifery for Post No.9 and Higher Secondary (Science)/ equivalent with 2 years Diploma Course in Pharmacy from recognized institution for Post No.10.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on the educational qualifications, experience and performance in written test/ interview.
Application Fee: General & OBC candidates has to pay a non refundable fee of Rs.300/- (Three Hundred Only) for posts No. 1 to 4 and a non refundable fee of Rs.200/- (Two Hundred Only) from Post No. 5 to 10 with service charges as applicable to the bank in the State Bank of India’s DVC Account No. 31728459593 (Power Jyoti Scheme) at SBI, CAG Brach Kolkata on behalf of DVC. No application fee for SC/ST/PH & DVC candidates.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply through DVC’s Online Registration system only. The online registration link is available at www.dvc.gov.in from 13-04-2013 13:00 hrs to 24:00 hrs of 06-05-2013. After Submission of Application, send the hard copy of the application form along with attested photo, signature and LTI and with documents mentioned in the notification by ordinary post only, by super scribing the top of the envelope as” Name of the Post & Post No. and Category-Gen/OBC/SC/ST/PHE/Ex-serviceman”, to The Advertiser (DVC), Post Box No. 10543, New Delhi-110067 on or before 13-05-2013.
Instructions for Online Applications:
1. Before applying online scan the photograph and signature of the candidate.
2. Visit the Website www. dvcindia.org –> Click on Carees–> Recruitment Notice–>’Click here to Apply Online” –> ‘Apply online’ for DVC Posts.
3. Fill the application form with all necessary details
4. Down load the challan form from the website and pay the fee at SBI and collect Journal No, Bank Branch & Code.
5. Revisit the Website wwwldvcindia.org
6. Fill the fee payment details
7. After filling all the details submit the Application Form.
8. A Unique registration/ form number will be generated and take the print out of the application form with registration number.
9. Send the hard copy of the application form to the mentioned address on or before 13-05-2013.
Commencement of Online Registration: 13-04-213 (13:00 hrs).
Closing Date of Online Registration: 06-05-2013 (24:00 hrs).
Last Date for Receipt of Registration Slip: 13-05-2013.
For more details regarding age limit, educational qualifications, selection process and how to apply and other, click on the following link…
Tags:Central Govt. Jobs, DVC jobs