Name of the Post: RRC, Eastern Railway Act Apprentice Online Form 2020

Post Date: 28-01-2020

Latest Update: 06-03-2020

Total Vacancy: 2792

Brief Information: Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC) - Eastern Railway has given a notification for the recruitment of Act Apprentice vacancies. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.

RRC – Eastern Railway

Act Apprentice Vacancy 2020

• Candidates should pay Rs.100/-
  • Payment can be done through Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Internet Banking etc.

• Date of publication of notification: 27-01-2020
  • Starting Date to Apply Online: 14-02-2020 Changed to 21-02-2020 at 10:00 Hrs (Changed to 05-03-2020 at 10:00 Hrs)
  • Closing Date to Apply Online: 13-03-2020 at 18:30 hrs Extended to 20-03-2020 at 18:30 Hrs (Changed to 04-04-2020 at 18.30 Hrs)
Age Limit (as on 13-03-2020)

• Minimum Age: 15 Years
  • Maximum Age: 24 Years
  • Age relaxation is applicable for SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD candidates as per rules.

• Candidates should possess 8th Class, 10th class examination or its equivalent (under 10+2 examination system) with minimum 50% marks and National Trade Certificate (relevant trades).
Act Apprentice
Sl.No. Division Name Total
1 Howrah Division 659
2 Sealdah Division 526
3 Malda Division 101
4 Asansol Division 412
5 Kanchrapara Workshop 206
6 Liluah Workshop 204
7 Jamalpur Workshop 684
Apply Online Registration | Login
Other Details Click Here
Corrigendum 2 Click Here
Corrigendum 1 Click Here

182 Responses to “Eastern Railway Recruitment 2020 – Apply Online for 2792 Act Apprentice Vacancy”

• Birender Nath Soren says:

Sir, I have completed 12th and pursuing ITI. Am i eligible for this job?

• Parbhu says:

I have completed BA and pursuing PDGCA. Am i eligible to apply for this post?

• MANOJ KUMAR SWAMI says:

Sir, I have completed B.TECH in Electrical and have experience in ITI. Can i apply for the posts in Eastern Railway?

• Manisha says:

I have completed MA in Political Science during 2017. Am i eligible to apply for this post?

• Shashanka says:

I have completed B.TECH in Computer Science and Engineering. Please send me suitable job alerts to my email.

• Naresh Sharma says:

Sir, I have done B.Sc Graduation in PCM in first division. Can i apply?

• Md.Mobarak says:

I am pursuing Diploma Mechanical Engineering 2nd year in Bhopal Madhya Pradesh. Am i eligible to apply?

• Sunil dagur says:

Sir, i have completed 3 year Diploma polytechnic in Mechanical (Refrigeration and Air Conditioning). Can i apply for Apprentice?

• Srinivas says:

I am from Telangana state. Can i apply?

• Syed Adeeb says:

I am pursuing Diploma Electrical Engineering final year and i have a Archery certificate. Am i eligible to apply?

• Raj says:

Can NCC cadet apply for Scouts and Guide quota in Railway?

• nikash meher says:

I have completed 10+2. Is there any posts suitable to my profile?

• rammohangoliya says:

I have completed Diploma in Electrical Engineering. Is there any jobs related to my profile?

• Dawoodsheriff says:

Good Jobs.

• DIVYA VR says:

I AM PHARMACIST AND D-PHARM. ANY JOBS FOR ME?

• John says:

@DIVYA VR
      As per the notification there are no jobs suitable to your profile in Eastern Railway.

• vennila R says:

I have passed 10th, 12th and B.Sc (Computer Science). Can i eligible to apply for this post?

• Pramod kumar Biswal says:

I have completed Diploma in Mechanical branch. Can i eligible to apply for this Post?

• RAHUL SINGH says:

I am doing B.A. Any jobs for me?

• Anwesh says:

@RAHUL SINGH
      As per the notification of Eastern Railway candidates must have completed Degree Certificate in respective discipline only from Govt. Recognised University and experience in the field and performance given on All India Radio/ Doordarshan etc., Awards/ Prizes won at National level are eligible to apply for Group ‘C’ vacancies.

• Sneha ParasharPandey says:

I have completed B.Com with certificate in Classical Dance (kathak). Can i apply?

• Sathvika says:

@Sneha ParasharPandey
      As per the notification candidates should have experience in the field and performance given on All India Radio/ Doordarshan etc., Awards/ Prizes won at National level in order to apply for Group ‘C’ post in Eastern Railway.

• saroj says:

I am doing B.Pharm. Any jobs for me?

• Roja says:

@saroj
      As per the notification candidates who had 10+2 in Science or its equivalent with 02 years Diploma in Pharmacist & Registration with Pharmacy Council of India or Registration with State Pharmacy Council are eligible to apply for the post of Pharmacist in Eastern Railway.

• TRIMATH MAHANTA says:

I have completed Diploma 2 years in Mechanical Engg. Can i eligible to apply for this post?

• Abhi says:

@TRIMATH MAHANTA
      As per the notification there are no posts related to your profile in Eastern Railway.

• Sanjeep Singh says:

I am B.Sc in Microbiology Graduate with Physiology and Chemistry. Am i eligible to apply for Health and Sanitary Inspector post?

• Lisha says:

@Sanjeep Singh
      As per notification candidates should possess B.Sc having studied Chemistry as main/ optional subject in any branch of Chemistry while undertaking the course: plus one year Diploma of Health/ Sanitary Inspector or one year National Trade Certificate (NTC) in Health Sanitary Inspector awarded by National Council for Vocational Training, Ministry of Labour and Employment, Government of India, New Delhi in order to apply for the post of Health & Malaria Inspector in Eastern Railway.

• prasenjit Dey says:

I have passed 10th class. I am doing 11th class in national level. I stood first in karate national level and I have certificate. May i apply?

• Neha says:

@prasenjit Dey
      As per the notification there are no vacancies suitable to your profile in Eastern Railway.

• sohail ali says:

Sir, i have passed 10th, 12th. I am doing B.Sc (Computer Science) and national sports certificate. Am i eligible to apply for this post?

• vikash sha says:

I have completed Inter. I am doing ITI Technology. Am i eligible to apply for this post?