Name of the Post: EESL Various Vacancies Online Form 2019

Post Date: 21-10-2019

Latest Update: 02-11-2019

Brief Information: Energy Efficiency Services Limited (EESL) has announced a notification for the recruitment of Deputy Manager, Engineer, Assistant Manager, Technician, & Other vacancies. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.

Energy Efficiency Services Limited (EESL)

Various Vacancies 2019

• For UR: Rs.1000/-
  • For OBC (Non Creamy layer candidates only): Rs. 500/-
  • For SC/ST/PWD candidates: Nil
  • Payment Mode: Online through Internet banking/Debit card/ Credit Card etc

• Starting Date for Apply Online & Payment of Fee: 01-11-2019
  • Last Date to Apply Online& Payment of Fee: 30-11-2019
  • Tentative Date Written Exam: December 2019/ January 2020

Age Limit (as on 01-11-2019)

• For Sl No 04, 08, 17, 21, 24: 27 Years
  • For Sl No 03, 05, 7, 09, 12, 14, 16, 19, 20, 23, 25, 26: 30 Years
  • For Sl No 01, 02, 06, 10, 11, 13, 15, 18, 22: 37 Years
  • Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Sl No Post Name Total Qualification
1 Deputy Manager (Technical) 07 Bachelor Degree (Engineering/ Technology)
2 Assistant Manager (Technical) 03
3 Engineer (Technical) 105
4 Assistant Engineer (Technical) 40
5 Technician 02 ITI (Relevant Trade)
6 Deputy Manager (Finance) 02 CA /ICWA /MBA (Finance) / PG Diploma (Management)
7 Officer (Finance) 10 CA /ICWA /MBA (Finance) / PG Diploma (Management)
8 Asst. Officer (Finance) 07 M.Com
9 Assistant (Finance) 03 B.Com
10 Deputy Manager (Social) 01 PG (Social Science)
11 Assistant Manager (International Business) 01 PG Degree /Diploma (Marketing/ International Marketing/ Global Business)
12 Officer (International Business) 01 PG Degree /Diploma (Marketing/ International Marketing/ Global Business)
13 Assistant Manager, (CS) 02 Associate Member of (ACS)
14 Officer (CS) 01 Associate Member of (ACS)
15 Assistant Manager (Legal) 01 LLB /Bachelor Degree (Law)
16 Officer (HR) 07 MBA/ PG (HR)
17 Asst. Officer (HR) 02 MBA/ PG (HR)
18 Assistant Manager (IT) 02 BE /B.Tech (Computer Science /IT) /MCA /PG (Software Engg /Information Technology)
19 Engineer (IT) 06 BE /B.Tech (Computer Science /IT) /MCA /PG (Software Engg /Information Technology)
20 Officer 01 Bachelor Degree (Engineering/ Technology)
21 Asst. Officer 05 Diploma (Engineering /Technology)
22 Assistant Manager (PR) 03 PG Degree /Diplom (Journalism) / Public Relation /MASS Communication)
23 Officer (PR) 03 PG Degree /Diplom (Journalism) / Public Relation /MASS Communication)
24 Assistant Officer (Private Secretary) 01 Graduate with Diploma (Office Management /Secretarial Practice)
Apply Online Click Here
Other Details Click Here

77 Responses to “EESL Recruitment 2019 – Apply Online for 235 Dy, Asst Manager, AE & Other Posts”

• prakash Kumar badal says:

Sir, I have completed B.TECH in Mechanical Engineering in 2017. Can i apply?

• Rockey says:

@prakash Kumar badal
      As per the notification candidates should possess Full Time Regular Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/ Tech for the post of Deputy Manager (Technical), Engineering Degree for the post of Asstt. Engineer Gr.III (Technical), Engineering degree with 5 year experience in relevant sector for the post of Full time Sector Expert, Engineering degree with 15 years experience in relevant sector for the post of Part Time Sector Expert in EESL.

• Sandhiya says:

I have completed BE in EEE. May i apply?

• Nandini says:

@Sandhiya
      As per the notification candidates should possess Full Time Regular Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/ Tech for the post of Deputy Manager (Technical), An engineering degree with 5 year experience in relevant sector for post of Full time Sector Experts, An engineering degree with 15 years experience in relevant sector for the post of Part Time Sector Experts in EESL.

• Nitesh kumar says:

Sir, I have done B.TECH in Civil Engineering. Can i apply for Assistant Engineer Gr-3?

• Upendra kumar says:

I am from Motihari Bihar. My qualification is Diploma in Electrical Engineering in 2012 G.P Mujaffarpur SBTE, Bihar. May i eligible to apply for the Post of J.E in EESL?

• sawan kumar says:

What is the syllabus for Jr Engg Asst Technical Grade 3?

• Tauqeer says:

Sir, I have completed B.Tech in Electronics and Communication. I am working as a Site Engineer in Airtel 4G in Jaipur. Any vacancies for me?

• Ranjana Pandey says:

Sir, i have completed Diploma in Inst & Control Engg. Can i apply for the post of Project Engg?

• Rajendra says:

What is the procedure of Interview?

• mani says:

I have done Diploma ìn ECE with 76.8. Can i apply?

• Aaroohi says:

@mani
      As per the notification the qualification required to apply is not related to your profile in EESL.

• vishvanath says:

Sir, I have completed M.E. But I don’t have experience. Can i apply for any post?

• Hanu says:

@vishvanath
      As per the notification there are no vacancies suitable to your profile in EESL.

• Harriet singh says:

I have completed Diploma in Mechanical Engg in 2012 and 1 year experience in design. Can i apply?

• Sheetal says:

@Harriet singh
      As per the notification there are no vacancies related to your profile in EESL.

• M.ASHA says:

Sir, i have completed MBA. Can i apply for the post of General Manager?

• RAVI SHANKAR says:

Sir, mera B.Com complete hai, koi job ho to btye?

• Diya says:

@RAVI SHANKAR
      As per the notification there are no posts suitable to your profile in EESL as it needs engineering degree with relevant experience for Full time, Part Time Sector Expert posts.

• Mohd.Salim khan says:

Sir, I have done M.COM, LLB (income & sales tax) and MBA (Finance)(LPU), also 15 years exp in Accounts & system, any post for me?

• Ruby says:

@Mohd.Salim khan
      As per the notification there are no posts suitable to your profile in EESL as it requires engineering degree with relevant experience for Full time, part time Sector Experts posts.

• deepak says:

Sir, I have completed my graduation through B.Tech production engineering. can I apply for the post of eesl?

• Dharshini says:

@deepak
      As per the notification candidates who had 02 years diploma in Business Administration with specialization in production are eligible to apply for the posts of Manager (Contracts), AGM, Officer (Contracts & Procurement) in EESL.

• Saurabh Kaushik says:

Sir, I have done B.Tech in Electronics and Communication engineering and I hold 7 years of experience in IT field. Can i apply for the Engineer post(IT)?

• lokensra kumar says:

Sir, my qualification is B.A and diploma in computer field. can i apply?

• vivek kumar chaudhary says:

I have B.Tech in Electrical. i have eight years experience in transmission line, can i apply?

• sameer Ahmad Shah says:

I have passed 10th class and I have experience in textile, any vacancy for me?

• mushtaq ahmedvpaa para says:

I have done Amie (civil Egg) and having an experience of about 18 years in buildings/roads/bridges, am I eligible to apply?

• Hanu says:

@mushtaq ahmedvpaa para
      As per the notification candidates who had engineering degree with Sectoral experience in Energy Management/ Operations & Maintenance/ technical evaluation of Energy Saving are eligible to apply for Full Time & Part Time Sector Expert posts in EESL, but last date to apply is over.

• Rupal Saxena says:

I am 28 years old, I have done simple graduation with basic knowledge of computer, can i apply?

• Dharshini says:

@Rupal Saxena
      As per the notification candidate who had engineering degree with relevant experience and aged below 65 years as on 23-07-2015 can apply for part time Sector Expert post, aged below 37 years can apply for Full Time Sector Expert post in EESL, but last date to apply is passed.

• saipavan says:

Sir. i completed inter and iti, can i apply?

• Saina says:

@saipavan
      As per the notification there are no posts related to your profile in EESL as it requires engineering degree with relevant experience for Full time, part time Sector Experts posts.

• DEEPAK GUPTA says:

I HAVE DONE B.TECH FROM ELECTRICAL BRANCH HAVING MORE THAN 60% MARKS.
    AM I ELIGIBLE TO APPLY?

• Arvind pal says:

Sir namaskar mene electrical engg. branch me B.E. ki hai or RAPDRP project me 1 year Experience bhi hai kya me ish post ke liye me eligible hu?

• Pawan Kumar says:

Sir,i am a Diploma Engg. in Inst.& Control.Can i apply For the post of Project Engg?

• Kartik says:

@Pawan Kumar
      As per the notification candidates must possess Engineering Degree in Mechanical/ Electrical/ Instrumentation/ Electronics & Telecommunication or equivalent in order to apply for the post of Project Engineer in EESL.