Name of the Post: EIL Executive Interview Schedule Announced

Post Date: 02-01-2020

Latest Update: 29-02-2020

Brief Information: Engineers India Limited (EIL) has given a notification for the recruitment of Executive III, IV, V & VI vacancies on fixed term basis. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply online.

Engineers India Limited (EIL)

Advt No. 12/2019-20

Executive Vacancies 2020

• Starting Date to Apply Online: 02-01-2020 at 00:00 Hrs
  • Last Date to Apply Online: 22-01-2020 till 2359 hrs
  • Date of Interview for Executive Gr III, IV, V: 04-03-2020 to 12-03-2020

• Candidates should possess Diploma, BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc. (Engg) relevant Disciplines.
Post Name Upper Age Limit Total
Executive Gr.-III 45 Years  23
Executive Gr.-IV 48 Years 50
Executive Gr.-V 50 Years 25
Executive Gr.-VI 52 Years 04
Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply
Interview Schedule for Executive Gr III, IV, V Click Here
Interview Schedule for Executive Gr III, IV List 1 List 2
 Apply Online Click Here

275 Responses to “EIL 2020 – Executive Interview Schedule Announced”

• Vijay Kumar says:

Sir, I have passed 10th from UP board and i have 6 years relevant experience. Am i eligible to apply for the post of Room Attendant?

• Oliver says:

@Vijay Kumar
      As per the notification candidates who had passed 10th from a recognized University/ Institute as a regular full time course are eligible to apply for the post of Cabin/ Room Attendant in EIL. Candidates having training or job experience for a period of one year or more shall not be eligible. Candidates should not have undergone Apprenticeship earlier or pursuing Apprentice Training under the Apprentice Act.

• Rajkumar says:

Sir, I have passed B.TECH with Electrical Engg. Can i apply for the post of Trade Apprentice?

• MD HOBIBULLAH says:

Sir, I have completed Diploma in Computer Science. Am i eligible for the post?

• ABDUL NASEER PM says:

Sir, I have passed SSLC. Am i eligible to apply for this post?

• N praveen kumar says:

Sir, I have completed ITI Electrician. Can i apply? Where is the location?

• krishna says:

I have completed 12th class with Maths, Physics, Chemistry and now i am pursuing B.Sc final year. Am i eligible for the post of Lab Assistant?

• Poonam says:

Sir, I have completed Diploma in Electronics and Communications Engineering. Can i apply for this job?

• Arup Barman says:

I have done BE in Civil Engg. Am i eligible for any post?

• lowkush pathak says:

I have passed 10th, 12th and ITI Diploma and 2 year experience in Electric. Now i am pursuing B.Sc. Is there any posts related to my profile?

• lee says:

Sir, i have completed ITI Electrician. I need this job. But, where is the job location?

• praveenkumar says:

I have completed Diploma in Electronics Engineering. Can i apply for this post?

• saurabh says:

Sir, I have done ITI in Electrician trade. Can i apply for the post of Draftsman Electrical?

• RANJAN says:

Sir, I have done ITI in Diesel Mechanic. Can i apply for the post 1 d?

• saurabh says:

I have completed ITI in Electrician trade. Can i apply for the post of Draftsman Electrical?

• George says:

@saurabh
      As per the notification candidates who had ITI Electrical can apply for the post of Draftsman Electrical in EIL.

• deepak says:

I have completed B.TECH in Mechanical. Can i apply for this post?

• George says:

@deepak
      As per the notification the required qualification is not suitable your profile to apply for the posts in EIL.

• manohar says:

Sir, i have done B.Sc Computer Science. May i apply for the post?

• George says:

@manohar
      As per the notification there are no posts suitable to your profile in EIL.

• VEER PAL says:

Sir, I am a Graduate in Commerce. Am i eligible to apply for this post?

• Sai says:

@VEER PAL
      As per the notification candidates who had Graduate in Commerce and Company Secretary (CS) qualification with minimum 55% marks or eqv. CGPA/ CPI from Institute of Company Secretaries (ICSI) & an Associate/ Fellow Member of ICSI with relevant experience are eligible to apply for Company Secretariat post in EIL. But last date to apply is over.

• SOURAV BAIDYA says:

Sir, i am doing B.Tech final year Civil Engineering student. Am i eligible to apply for this post?

• Payal says:

@SOURAV BAIDYA
      As per the notification candidates should acquire sufficient qualification as on 30-08-2016 in order to apply for above vacancies in EIL. But last date to apply is over.

• varsha says:

I have done B.Arch (5 years). Can i apply?

• Aroh says:

@varsha
      As per the notification there are no vacncies suitable to your profile in EIL.

• bhupender koli says:

Sir, i am a Diploma holder in Architecture Asst. ship from AICTE approved. Am i eligible to apply for Civil Draftsman post?

• Gowri says:

@bhupender koli
      As per the notification candidates must have Diploma in Civil Engineering with minimum 65% marks or eqv. CGPA/ CPI from an Institution duly recognized by AICTE and 13 years post qualification experience in drafting (Civil), AutoCad and/ or Microstation (Experience in PDS/ PDMS for 3D Modeling will be preferred) are eligible to apply for the post of Draftsman – Civil in EIL.

• amarnath says:

I am doing Engineering Degree under CSE branch. Am i eligible to apply for this post?

• Sai says:

@amarnath
      As per the notification candidates should have sufficient qualification as on 30-08-2016 in order to apply for above vacancies in EIL.

• sunil baranwal says:

Sir, i have done B.Tech in Environmental Engg in 2016, but i don’t have any experience. Can i apply for the post no:5?

• Sai says:

@sunil baranwal
      As per the notification candidates should have B.Tech in Chemical discipline with minimum 65% marks or eqv. CGPA/ CPI and ME/ M. Tech/ M.Sc (Engg.) in Environmental Science discipline with minimum 65% marks or eqv. CGPA/ CPI in order to apply for Engineer – Environmental Science post in EIL.

• shaitan Bairwa says:

I have completed B.Sc in Agricultural. Can i apply for this post?

• SUNNY KUMAR RANA says:

SIR, I HAVE 8 YEARS EXPERIENCE IN SAFETY FIELDS. CAN I ELIGIBLE TO APPLY FOR SAFETY OFFICER POST?

• sukh sidhu says:

I have done PG diploma in HSE and I have one year experience in this field. May i apply for this post?

• Dheeraj says:

@sukh sidhu
      As per the notification candidates should have minimum 5 years relevant experience in order to apply for Fire & Safety Officer post in EIL.