Name of the Post: ESI Hospital, New Delhi Sr Resident Walk in 2018

Post Date: 12-12-2018

Latest Update: 14-12-2018

Brief Information: Employees State Insurance (ESI) Hospital, New Delhi has advertised a notification for the recruitment of Sr Resident vacancies on contract basis. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & attend for walk in.

Employees State Insurance (ESI) Hospital, New Delhi

Sr Resident Vacancies 2018

• For Others: Rs. 300/-
  • For SC/ ST: Rs. 75/-
  • For PWD & Female: Nill
  • Payment Mode (Offline): Demand Draft

• Date of Walk in Interview: 17 & 18-12-2018
  • Registration Time: From 09:00 AM to 11:00 AM
  • Venue: Academic Block, ESI-PGIMSR, Basaidarapur, New Delhi-15
Age Limit (as on 30-11-2018)

• Age Limit: Not Exceeding 37 Years
  • Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Post Name Total Qualification
Sr Resident 64 MBBS & PG Degree/ Diploma
Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Walk in
Revised Vacancy Click Here

99 Responses to “ESIC Hospital Recruitment 2018 – Walk in for 64 Sr Resident Posts”

• ravi kumar says:

dear si, my nam is srilekha kalagon (DOB:04-06-1983) iam applied for pharmacist post,till now i have not received the hall ticket pls.respond

• Ichcha says:

@Ravi kumar
      I think it is better to consult at the respective address where you have applied for the post of pharmacist to get information.

• vanajamma gurram says:

good evening sir, i am applied for nurse post esic ,nacharam , hyderabad. i am not received the hall ticket . so please kindly give me information . thank you

• sudheer kumar mddela says:

Hai sir good evening
    i applied lab technician in esic.
    i con’t recive my hallticket
    would you please reply to me
    thanking you sir

• uma rani says:

sir i did not got hallticket for staff nurse exam which is going to held on 13/11/11 pls send mail to my email.

• praveenkumarreddy.g says:

hai sir gudevng i applied to paramedical exam in esic but i can<t receive my hallticket please give me sir iam called at this no0981044008 sir was my halticket no told 21111o7137 and go to esic nacharam u collect duplicate but esic was not available plese send me halltiket my eail id

• praveenkumarreddy.g says:

hai sir gudevng i applied to paramedical exam in esic but i can<t receive my hallticket please give me sir plese

• Y.Bharath kumar says:

sir i have applied for medical lab technician in various ESIC hospital in india but still now i did not receive any infor mation about examination dates.sir kindly give me the information for announcement of examination dates.

• samatha says:

• B.Prashanthi says:

sir,i appied staff nurse post ,but i did not get hall ticket .give me reply and tel me were to search the candidates which are eligibl to get hall tickets,and were to search the list of candidates issued hall tickets.giv me rply sir..

• angelina says:

i need syllabus for the staff nurse exam which is going to be held on nov 13

• indrani says:

i want to know the exam pattern of pharmacist in esic

• swathi says:

sir,i had applied for staf nurse post.stilli had nt got the hallticket,plz send a reply

• DIBBAGANDLA SUGUNA says:

My Rollno in Hallticket is 2101201773. But my photo has replaced with another male person.
    Please specify on this matter regard.

• manu says:

plse specify the syllabus of staffnurse post,the exam going 2 conduct on 13 nov 2011

• raju says:

plese send ESIC EXAM MODAL PAPER .last time.

• Liji says:

could you specify the syllabus for this exam

• Manoj kumar says:

plz send staff nurse examination date

• lalit says:

sir i had application from in esic for optometrist post letter one year but i dont receved any letter or inffomation plesae give me any information writtin test or any other information

• Lalit says:

@ lalit
      If you have any problems in recruitment may contact at Employees’ State Insurance Corporation
      Panchdeep Bhawan Comrade Inderjeet Gupta (CIG) Marg,
      New Delhi – 110 002.
      Phone : 011-23234092 (EPABX)
      Fax : 011-23235481
      Toll-Free: 1800-11-2526

• Srivani.T says:

1. sir Good Afternoon, am completed the Diploma Specialization in MECHANICAL Engineering with an Aggregate of 65%.1.7 years Experince from Comtech Software Solutions Pvt Ltd. As a Jr.Consultant,1.9 years experience from AUTO CAD at RAMTECHSOFTWARE SOLUTIONS as a GIS Engineer form April 2007 to Dec 2008,Working for Mapworld Technologies from Dec 2008 to 2010 July as a GIS Engineer,Working for Navayuga Spatial Technologies Pvt Ltd from Augest 2010 to December 2010 as a Admin & HR Executive.Presently working on Navayuga Infotech Pvt Ltd as a Jr HR Executive January 2011 to till date.presently am searching for the govt. vacancies i have the computer knowledge in ms-office,Good Communication skills,Sincere&hardworking,Positivethinking,Zeal to learn new things.
    so please send the suitable vacancies information to the my email id.srivani.bngm@gmail.com (cont no – 9866847038)
    Thanking you sir

• ajay singh uikey says:

sir, i have applied for medical lab technician post in esic hospital gujarat state india but still now i didnt recive my any information about exam, so sir when is the exam date piz inform me.

• ramu.vodnala says:

sir,
    I have applied for Pharmacist post in various ESI Hospital in India, but still now i did’t received any information about Examination dates. Sir kindly give me the information for announcement of examination dates. plese give information.

• Gippy Grewal says:

i did not got any info about exam .. what is the date of exam ?

• pallaugender says:

plase send hno for paramedical recuritment

• vasanta Bina says:

Sir,

• Rupesh kumar says:

sir, i have applied for Medical Lab Tecnican post in various esi hospitals in india, but still now i did`t recive my any imformation about exam , so sir wen is the exam date pls inform me

Read more: ESIC Paramedical Recruitment 2011 – 878 vacancies | FreeJobAlert.com http://www.freejobalert.com/esic-paramedical-recruitment/4726/#ixzz1Pt2XvzJN