Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
Federal Bank Recruitment 2012 – Apply Online for Clerk & PO Vacancies: Federal Bank has issued notification against recruitment of Clerks and Probationary Officer (PO) Vacancies. Candidates who possess valid IBPS CWE valid score of relevant post card are eligible to apply for the posts. Eligible candidates may apply through online mode on or before 25-06-2012. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, application fee details, selection process and how to apply are given below…Federal Bank Vacancy Details:
Names of Posts:
2. Probationary Officer (PO)
Age Limit: Candidates’ age must be below 24 years for Clerk post and below 26 years for Probationary Officer post. Cutoff date for determining age limit would be 01-11-2011. (Age relaxations will be extended as per Govt. rules).
Educational Qualification: For clerk posts candidates must possess Graduate Degree with 55% marks for Science stream and 50% marks for other streams plus IBPS CWE for Clerks Score Card. For PO post candidates must possess Graduate Degree in any discipline from any recognised discipline plus IBPS CWE for POs Score Card.
Application Fee Details: Candidates need to pay application fee of Rs. 200/- (Rs. 50/- for SC/ST candidates) for any of the two posts in form of Challan downloaded from the website and make payment at any branch of Federal Bank or fee might also be paid at any NEFT enabled Bank in Account No. 10010200150362, Account Name. The Federal Bank Recruitment Application Fee, IFSC Code. FDRL0001001 and Branch Name. Aluva Bank Junction.
Selection Process: Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of IBPS CWE Score and Interview.
How to Apply: Candidates need to apply for the post only through Online mode on or before 25-06-2012. After successful submission of Online Application candidates must take print of application form and retain it carefully along with all other necessary enclosures including payment receipt, to be produced at the time of Interview, if called for.Instructions for Online Application:
1. Log on to www.federalbank.co.in and select the ‘Careers’ link to open the current recruitment notification.
2. Select ‘Recruitment of Clerks and Probationary Officers – 2012′ link.
3. Select the ‘Download Payment Challan’ link and take print out of the same for making payment.
4. Visit any nearby branch of Federal Bank and make the payment according to the particulars given above.
5. Revisit the Bank’s website and select ‘Apply Online’ link to start application process.
6. Fill all marked details carefully, check once before submission and click on Submit button.
7. Take print of Application Form, attach photograph and keep it ready along with other enclosures including payment receipt for further use.
Date for Payment of Application Fee: from 08-06-2012 to 25-06-2012
Starting Date for Online Application: 11-06-2012
Last Date for Online Application: 25-06-2012
Dates for Edit/Print of Application: from 13-06-2012 and 27-06-2012
For more details like vacancy distribution, pay scale, reservations, other requirements, other instructions and online application, click on the links given below…
Tags:Bank jobs, Federal Bank Jobs