Click Here for 98 Sr Resident, Resident Anaesthetist & Other Post Details – Last Date: 30-11-2018
Click here for Associate & Asst Professor & Other Post Details – Last Date: 09-11-2018 (Extended to 26-11-2018)

Name of the Post: GMCH Chandigarh Various Vacancies Online Form 2018

Post Date: 23-11-2018

Brief Information: Government Medical College & Hospital (GMCH), Chandigarh has given a notification for the recruitment of Sr Resident, Resident Anaesthetist, MO, Demonstrator, Jr Resident vacancies. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.

GMCH Chandigarh

Various Vacancies 2018

• For SC candidates for SC posts: Rs. 250/-(+Bank Charges)
  • For all Other Candidates: Rs.500/-(+Bank Charges)
  • Pay the fee through Online.

• Last Date for Receipt of Applications: 30-11-2018 upto 01:00 PM
  • Last Date for Receipt of Hard copy of Applications: 03-12-2018
  • Date for Written Test: 15-12-2018 at 10:30 AM to 11:30 Noon
  • Date for Declaration of Result: 16-12-2018 at 05:00 PM
  • Date of Interview: 19 & 20-12-2018 at 10:00 AM
Age Limit (as on 01-01-2018)

• Upper Age: 37 Years
  • For PG Degree Holders: 40 Years
  • Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.

• Candidates should possess MBBS, BDS, M.Sc, PG Medical Degree and have State Council/ MCI registration.
Senior Resident 39
Apply Online Click Here

—————————————————————————————————

Name of the Post: GMCH Chandigarh Various Vacancies Online Form 2018

Post Date: 15-10-2018

Latest Update: 10-11-2018

Total Vacancy: 14

Brief Information: Government Medical College & Hospital (GMCH), Chandigarh has given an employment notification for the recruitment of Associate & Asst Professor, Psychiatrist Specialist & Other vacancies. Those Candidates who are Interested to the following vacancy and completed all Eligibility Criteria can read the Notification & apply online.

Govt Medical College & Hospital (GMCH), Chandigarh

Various Vacancies 2018

• For SC candidates: Rs. 250/- + Bank Charges
  • For Others: Rs. 500/- + Bank Charges

• Last Date to Apply Online: 09-11-2018 up to 01:00 PM Extended to 26-11-2018
  • Last Date for Submission of Hard Copy of Application: 15-11-2018 upto 04:00 pm Extended to 03-12-2018
Age Limit (as on 01-01-2018)

• For Sl No 1 to 3: 50 Years
  • For Sl No 4: 40 Years

• MD, MS, DM, DNB, M.Ch (Relevant Discipline)
 Post Name Total Post
Associate Professor 04
Assistant Professor 06
Assistant Professor (ENT) 01 (Withdrawn)
Dy Medical Superintendent cum Asst Professor/ Hospital Administrator, 01
Psychiatrist Specialist 02
  Interested Candidates Can Read Full Notification Before Apply Online
Last Date Extended Link Click Here
Apply Online Click Here

52 Responses to “GMCH Chandigarh Recruitment 2018 – 112 Sr Resident, Asst Professor & Other Posts”

• goutam says:

I have passed B.Sc Nursing from Rajasthan in 2016. Can i apply?

• Giri says:

@goutam
      As per the notification candidates who had B.Sc Nursing or equivalent from a recognized board and registered as Nurse & midwife with State Nursing Council are eligible to apply for the post of Staff Nurse in GMCH Chandigarh.

• Prabh says:

i have completed B.Sc Nursing along with 1 year experience as a Tutor. Can i eligible to apply for this post?

• gagandeep says:

Sir, i have completed M.Sc Human Development. Can i apply for this post?

• ravneet cheema says:

I have done B.Sc nusring and i have an experience of 1 year. now i’m doing M.Sc psychology, am i eligible for the post of junior research fellow?

• kiranpreet says:

I have done GNM NURSING, i am 30 yrs old, i have 6 yrs exp, any vacancies for staff nurse in GMCH?

• satish says:

I have done BCA and as well done hardworking and networking and 4 years has been completed in IT Department. may i apply?

• Harshlata says:

I have completed my B.Sc nursing feb 2015 with 3 year experience in emergency department may i apply for job?

• Ruhi says:

@Harshlata
      As per the notification present there are no vacancies related to your profile in GMCH.

• shivani rana says:

I have done my B.Tech and M.Tech in food technology, am I eligible for this post?

• Richa says:

@shivani rana
      As per the notification of GMCH Chandigarh present there are no posts suitable to your profile.

• laxmi says:

I have done my diploma of gnm of nursing, can i apply?

• Viswa says:

@laxmi
      As per the notification of GMCH Chandigarh the qualification required for the posts of Senior Residents, Central Casualty Services is not suitable to your profile as it needs Post Graduation Medical Degree.

• priyanka says:

Sir i want to know is this job is govt or contract basis?

• karishma says:

Sir l have done B.Sc nursing from shimla my 4th year examination was held on sep 2014 so my 4th year result is not declared also my registration also not done can l apply for job?

• Shabana says:

@karishma
      As per the notification candidates who possess B.Sc Nursing or equivalent from recognized board and registered as Nurse and Midwife with State Nursing Council are eligible for the post of Staff Nurse in GMCH Chandigarh.

• atish says:

My friend have done the B.Sc diploma and waiting for the final result. Can she also apply for the job?

• Arjun says:

@atish
      As per the notification candidates must have sufficient qaulification as on 29-12-2014 in order to apply for the post of Staff Nurse in GMCH Chandigarh.

• pardeep says:

I have done GNM, i am physically handicapped i just want to know that can i apply for staff nurse job as my age is 26 year?

• vinod kumar says:

I am graduate, postgraduate (sociology) and B.Ed please tell me am eligible for post of counselor?

• Prahlad says:

@vinod kumar
      As per the notification candidates who possess MA (Psychology)with one year clinical/ research experience are eligible for the post of Counsellor in GMCH Chandigarh.

• sarita says:

I am belong to Himachal Pradesh so i can fill this form?

• Veerdevinder kaur says:

I had done M.Sc nsg in obg is there any vacancies.

• Imran says:

@Veerdevinder kaur
      At present there are no posts relevant to your qualification in GMCH Chandigarh.

• NASEEM says:

Sir i have completed B.Sc mlt and M.Sc microbiology tell me am i eligible for demonstrator or not?

• Neelam says:

@NASEEM
      As per the notification candidates who possess D.Ed/ B.Ed in Special Education (MR)with three year experience in the field of disability are eligible for the post of Demonstrator/ Co trainer in GMCH Chandigarh.

• Manpreet Singh says:

Sir/madam I had complete diploma in operation theater technology in 2007 and i have 5 years experience in DMCH LUdhiana as a OT technician can I apply for job in OT assistant?

• jagdeep singh gill says:

Respected sir/madam i had completed B.Sc MLT in 2009 ( distance education) i have four years experience after B.Sc and six years with B.Sc but my age is above 25 now i am doing job in DMCH ludhiana as a Jr.lab technician can i apply for the post no 20?

• Gagan says:

@jagdeep singh gill
      As per the notification candidates should be in between 18-25 years of age as on 01-01-2013 in order to apply for the post of Medical Lab Technician Gr-I in GMCH Chandigarh recruitment.

• SARBJEET KAUR says:

Sir /mam i had a diploma in mlt. I had 3 years experience should i apply for this job?

• Tapasya says:

@SARBJEET KAUR
      As per the notification candidates must possess 10+2 with science and diploma in MLT with four years supervised professional experience under a Pathologist, Microbiologist, Biochemist in order to apply for the post of Medical Lab Technician Grade I in GMCH Chandigarh Recruitment.

• SUMAN KUMARI says:

I have completed my G. N.M.with science subjects in 10+2 and i m 26 years old please tel me can i apply for the post of OPERATION THEATER ASSISTANT in GMCH32?

• Tapasya says:

@SUMAN KUMARI
      As per the notification candidates who possess 10+2 with Science subject with one year diploma in Operation Theater Assistant Course from recognized Institution are eligible for the post of Operation Theater Assistant in GMCH Chandigarh.

• rohini says:

sir,/mam,I completed G.N.M.& i have 7 years experienced can i apply to online form i have some confusion their only Ex serviceman can apply or we also apply?

• Firoz says:

@rohini
      As per the notification only Ex service men candidates possessing sufficient qualification are eligible for the post of Staff Nurse in GMCH.

• Dhirendra kumar says:

Dear sir/mam I am under graduate with b.ed commerce and computer operator skill any job please reply this mail is conformly.

• k.devika says:

Iam postgraduate with b.ed maths and typewriting skill any job please reply this mail is conformly

• prasanjeet sarkar says:

Dear Sir/Mam,

I am under graduate & I need a job . I have a exprience in numeric power system ltd. company as a commercial exicutive for last 3 years.

• ASHOK GARG says:

Sir/Mem
      i have done PGDCA and persuing MSC-IT. i have three years work experience in the computer field. please give me a chance for the suitable job

• ASHOK GARG says:

Sir/MEM
      I have done PGDCA and persuing MSC-IT. I have three year work experience in the computer field.please give me a chance for the suitable job