Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
Gujarat TET 2011 – Online Application Form for Teacher Eligibility Test: The Gujarat State Government is going to be conducting Teacher Eligibility Test (TET) from this year, the Gujarat TET 2011, which is conducting written test on 12-06-2011. Applications are invited from eligible and qualified aspirants for appearing in Gujarat State Teacher Eligibility Test 2011. The Gujarat Teacher Eligibility Test 2011, examinations for Teacher of Languages in Hindi English, Gujarat and Sanskrit and Science/ Maths subjects in upper primary teacher. Gujarat Teacher Eligibility Test 2011 for higher secondary teacher will be taken on June under the District Education Board Officers. Those who are eligible aspirants have to apply through online from 24-05-2011 to 02-06-2011. The information regarding educational qualification, how to apply, application fee and other information of Gujarat TET 2011 is mentioned below…
Application fee: Aspirants pay the fee in the form of Demand draft for Rs 500/- and aspirants paid at any Axis Bank branches.
How to apply: The eligible and interested aspirants have to apply through online from the www.ojas.guj.nic.in between 24-05-2011 to 02-06-2011. The aspirants follow the user guideline and instructions at the time of online apply.
Instructions for online apply:
1. Aspirants have to apply through online from the www.ojas.guj.nic.in between 24-05-2011 to 02-06-2011.
2. Before applying online, aspirants paid the fee in the form of Demand draft and aspirants paying at any Axis Bank branches.
3. Before apply online, aspirants should be scan their recent passport size photograph and signature and upload the photograph and signature at the time of online apply.
4. Aspirants first log on the http://ojas.guj.nic.in website.
5. Aspirants click on apply online after submit the application.
6. Aspirants click on for either science/Maths or Language.
7. Aspirants filled up all personal details like educational qualification details and click on the save option.
8. Aspirants click on payment option and enter your Axis Bank payment Demand draft slip number.
Date of notification: 21-05-2011.
Date of press release notes in news papers: 22-05-2011.
Opening date for online registration: 24-05-2011.
Closing date for online registration: 02-06-2011, till Midnight.
Date of written examination: 12-06-2011.
Declaration of Results: 23-06-2011.
For more information regarding educational qualification, how to apply, application fee, examination syllabus and exam pattern and other information of Gujarat TET 2011 is available at below given link…
Tags:gujarat tet 2011, gujarat tet online application form, www.ojas.guj.nic.in