Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
HAL Recruitment 2013 – Apply Online for Management Trainee Posts: Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) invites applications for the recruitment of Management Trainees (Legal). Eligible candidates can apply online till 24-04-2013, 18.00 hrs. More details regarding educational qualifications, age limit, selection and application process are mentioned below…
HAL Vacancy details:
Total No. of Vacancies: 15
Name of the Post: Management Trainee (Legal)
Educational Qualifications: Candidates must possess Bachelor of Law or Bachelor’s Degree with Full Time Bachelor of Law, from Institutes/ Universities, recognized by appropriate statutory authorities in the country. General/ OBC candidates should have secured a minimum of 60% Marks and SC/ ST candidates should have secured a minimum of 50% marks in Bachelor of Law in the aggregate of all the Semesters.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Objective Type Online Test and Interview.
Application Fee: General/ OBC category candidates need to approach any of the core branches of SBI with printed “Pay-in-Slip” to deposit the Application Fee of Rs.400/- along with the bank charges Rs.25/- in “Hindustan Aeronautics Limited –Recruitment Account” bearing No. 30969511830, on or before 24-04-2013. SC/ ST/ PWD candidates are exempted from the fee.
How to Apply: Interested candidates need to apply online on HAL website www.hal-india.com on or before 24-04-2013, 18.00 hrs. After submission of Online Application candidates must take print out of Application confirmation page for future reference. Candidates need to produce original & valid Identity Card at the time of Online Test before Invigilator held on 18/ 19-05-2013 and submit necessary original certificates/ testimonials, caste certificate (if applicable) at the time of interview held on 04/ 05-06-2013 at HAL, Bangalore. Internal Candidates of HAL are also required to apply Online.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Log on to www.hal-india.com
2. Select appropriate notification link under Careers Section for the Registration.
3. After registration candidates need to enter Personal & Educational details and Upload scanned copy of latest passport size color photograph.
4. After submission of Personal & Educational details, General/ OBC candidates are required to print the Bank Challan (Pay-in-Slip) and approach SBI to deposit the Application Fee.
5. On deposit of the fee, they should retain original counterfoil of “Pay-in-Slip” given by the concerned SBI branch for future reference.
6. After payment of Application Fee, candidates need to log on to HAL website and enter the details of payment of the fee.
7. After submission of all the required details, they are required to print the system generated Application confirmation page for future reference.
Last Date for Online Registration: 03-04-2013 to 24-04-2013
Date of Online Test: 18/ 19-05-2013
Date of Interview: 04/ 05-06-2013
Starting Date to Download Admit Card for Online Test on HAL Website: 03-05-2013
Release of Test Results on HAL Website: 24-05-2013
Starting Date to Download Interview Call Letter: 24-05-2013
Release of the list of the Selected Candidates: 11-06-2013
Download Provisional Offer of Appointment: 12-06-2013
Pre-employment Medical Test at HAL Hospitals: 13-06-2013 to 19-06-2013
Pre-employment Document Verification at HAL, Bangalore: 27-06-2013
Commencement of Training Programme at HAL, Bangalore: 28-06-2013
For more details regarding age, qualifications, pay scale, selections and other information click on the below link…
Tags:Central Govt. Jobs, hal jobs