Name of the Post: CSK HPKV Laboratory Attendant Offline Form 2018

Post Date: 10-09-2018

Brief Information: CSK -Himachal Pradesh Krishi Vishvavidyalaya, Palampur has advertised a notification for the recruitment of Laboratory Attendant vacancies. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply.

CSK Himachal Pradesh Krishi Vishvavidyalaya (CSK HPKV)

Advt No.02/2018

Laboratory Attendant Vacancies 2018

• For GEN: Rs. 370/-
  • For Reserved: Rs. 90/-
  • Payment Mode: Bank Draft

• Last Date for Receipt of Applications: 09-10-2018
  • Last Date for Remote Areas: 26-10-2018
Age Limit

• Maximum Age: Not below 18 Years

• 10+2 with Science or Matric with 02 years experience in Science Laboratory.
Laboratory Attendant 18
Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply

38 Responses to “Himachal Pradesh Agricultural University Recruitment 2018 – Laboratory Attendant Posts”

• Raj Thakur says:

Sir, I have done PG in Sociology, PGDMCA Diploma. Is there any jobs related to my profile?

• Rakesh kumar says:

I have passed +2 in Non Medical, i have completed Diploma in Computer. Is there any jobs related to my profile?

• shivank says:

Sir, I have passed 12th. Can i apply for the post of Skilled Helper?

• Sona says:

I have done B.Sc Agriculture Degree. Can i apply?

• Ashwani kumar says:

I have passed 10th in HP board. Is there any jobs suitable to my profile?

• kalpataru sahoo says:

Sir, I have passed 10th class. Can i apply for this job?

• Mahitha says:

@kalpataru sahoo
      As per the notification candidates should possess Matric/ Hr. Sec or equivalent with Science (Physics, Chemistry) fully trained Laboratory Technician from a recognized Institution or one year training at the recognized Institution or Certificate course/ Diploma in Laboratory Technician Training for the post of Laboratory Technician, Matric Second Division for Hostel Assistant in Himachal Pradesh Agricultural University.

• monika says:

I have no Diploma in Computer but i have Degree in Computer Science. Can i apply for these vacancies?

• vikram says:

What is the fee for General IRDP candidates?

• Surender says:

I have done M.Sc in Botany. Any jobs for me?

• Kaushik says:

@Surender
      As per the notification there are no vacancies related to your profile in Himachal Pradesh Agricultural University.

• babita says:

I have passed M.Sc Biotech. Any jobs for me?

• babita says:

I have done M.Sc in Biotechnology. Any jobs for me?

• Mona says:

@babita
      As per the notification there are no posts suitable to your profile in Himachal Pradesh Agricultural University.

• parveen kumar +2 says:

I have done 10th and 12th certificate from HP board. Can i apply?

• anuradha says:

I have done M.Sc Computer Science. I am doing MCA. Am i eligible to apply for this post?

• deepak sharma says:

Sir, I have passed 12th in HP Board. Can i apply for Skilled Helper post?

• Giri says:

@deepak sharma
      As per the notification of Himachal Pradesh Agricultural University candidates who had 10+2 can apply for Skilled Helper post.

• AJAY KUMAR says:

I have passed 10+2 class. Can i apply for the post of Field Skilled Helper?

• Giri says:

@AJAY KUMAR
      As per the notification candidates who had 10+2 can apply for the post of Skilled Helper in Himachal Pradesh Agricultural University.

• Rajesh Sharma says:

Sir, I am Post Graduation in Personal Management from HPU Shimla having 12 years Experience in HR/ Admin deptt. Is there any posts suitable to my profile?

• Disha says:

@Rajesh Sharma
      As per the notification of Himachal Pradesh Agricultural University candidates who have passed 10+2 can apply for Field Assistant & Skilled Helper vacancies.

• chain singh says:

I have passed 10+2 class. Can i apply for the post of Field Helper?

• Balu says:

@chain singh
      As per the notification of Himachal Pradesh Agricultural University candidates who had Matric with working experience in protected cultivation of Vegetable crops ate eligible to apply for Field Helper post.

• vipan kumar says:

I AM 12TH CLASS PASS. ANY JOBS FOR ME?

• Aneesh says:

@vipan kumar

• Vivek says:

I have done M.Sc Agronomy with 70% marks. Any jobs for me?

• Madhav says:

@Vivek
      As per the notification there are no jobs suitable to your profile in Himachal Pradesh Agricultural University.

• pardeep says:

Sir, i have passed Diploma Horticulture one year. Any posts for me?

• Mohit says:

@pardeep
      As per the notification the qualification required to apply is not suitable to your profile in Himachal Pradesh Agricultural University, because candidates should have M.Sc, M.Tech having qualified National Eligibility Test (NET) from UGC/ CSIR/ ICAR or similar test accredited by UGC/ State in the concerned discipline in order to apply for Teacher post.

• sayal rana says:

I have passed +2 class with 75% and I am doing B.Tech in Computer Sceince, any vacancies for me?

• Manju says:

@sayal rana

• naresh kumar says:

I have done my B.Sc with tourism and hospitality managemet, any vacancy for me?

• Gowthami says:

@naresh kumar
      As per the notification there are no posts suitable to your profile in Himachal Pradesh Agricultural University as it needs B.Sc in Agriculture or allied discipline for Project Assistant (Palampur) post.

• Raj kumar says:

I am handicapped, can I apply for the post of skilled field helper?

• Shalu Rana says:

I have completed my MBA in H.R with 75%, is there any job for me?

• kanta yesubabu says:

I am 10th class pass, and physically handicapped, can i apply?