Click Here for Assistant Manager (Finance & HR) Post Details – Last Date: 28-09-2018
Click Here for Jr Security Inspector Post Details – Last Date: 29-08-2018

Name of the Post: Hindustan Shipyard Ltd Assistant Manager Online Form 2018

Post Date: 29-08-2018

Brief Information: Hindustan Shipyard Limited has published a notification for the recruitment of Assistant Manager (Finance & HR) vacancies. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply.

Hindustan Shipyard Ltd

Advt No: 03/2018

Assistant Manager (Finance & HR) Vacancies 2018

• For Others: Rs.100/-
  • For SC/ST/PWD candidates: Nill

• Date of commencement of online Application: 29-08-2018
  • Last date for submission of online applications: 28-09-2018
  • Last date for submission of copy of the printed Online Applications: 10-10-2018

Age Limit (as on 29-08-2018)

• Upper Age Limit: 30 Years
  • Age relaxation is admissible for SC/ST/OBC/Ex-servicemen candidates as per rules.
Post Name Total Qualification
Assistant Manager (Finance) 05 Graduation in the final examination of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India/ Institute of Cost Accountants of India.
 Assistant Manager (HR) 01 Graduation, PG (Labour & Social Welfare/ Labour Studies/ PM & IR/ HR Management)/ MBA.
  Apply Online Click Here

—————————————————————————————-

Name of the Post: Hindustan Shipyard Ltd Jr Security Inspector Online Form 2018

Post Date: 30-07-2018

Brief Information: Hindustan Shipyard Limited has published a notification for the recruitment of Junior Security Inspector Gr. IV vacancies. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply.

Hindustan Shipyard Ltd

Advt No: 01/2018

Junior Security Inspector Vacancies 2018

• For Others: Rs.100/-
  • For SC/ST/PWD candidates: Nill

• Date of commencement of online Application: 30-07-2018
  • Last date for submission of online applications: 29-08-2018
  • Last date for submission of copy of the printed Online Applications: 14-09-2018

Age Limit (as on 29-08-2018)

• Upper Age Limit: 30 Years
Post Name Total Qualification
Junior Security Inspector Gr. IV 03 Graduation with relevant experience
  Apply Online Click Here

50 Responses to “Hindustan Shipyard Recruitment 2018 – Apply Online for Assistant Manager, Jr Security Inspector Posts”

• Santosh Kumar says:

Sir, I have done 3 years diploma in mech. Engg. I have 7 years experience in industry line. Can i apply?

• m v kishore says:

Sir, i completed M.Tech mechanical with 63%, and i have industrial experience, can I apply this job?

• Gowthami says:

@m v kishore
      As per the notification candidates who had Diploma in Mechanical Engineering with minimum 50% marks from a Recognized Institute, minimum 4 years of experience in Shipbuilding/ Ship Repairs/ Naval Dock yards can apply for the post of Jr Supervisor Gr III in Hindustan Shipyard.

• ashish says:

I completed my diploma, but i don’t have any experience of work, so can i apply for this post?

• Banty says:

Sir, i am diploma holder in mech eng having 4 month experience in fastener. am i eligible for this?

• Siri says:

@Banty
      As per the notification candidates who possess Diploma in Mechanical Engineering with minimum 60% marks from recognized university can apply for the post of Jr Supervisor Gr III Trainee in Hindustan Shipyard.

• Himmatsing rughabhai katara says:

I am iti pass in electrician trade, can i apply?

• Mohammed Thofiq says:

I am in ITI 2nd semester, can i apply?

• Pavani says:

@Mohammed Thofiq
      As per the notification the qualification required for the post of Semi-Skilled Workmen in Hindustan Shipyrad is not suitable to your profile as it requires relevant experience as on 25-07-2015.

• D.L.RAMESH says:

I am 27 years old, can I apply?

• Swecha says:

@D.L.RAMESH
      As per the notification candidates who are below 28 years as on 25-07-2015 can apply for the post of Semi-Skilled Workmen in Hindustan Shipyrad.

• b m singh says:

Sir, what type of experience is needed?

• Pradeep kumar gupta says:

My qualification is ppm(process plant maintenance) In NCVT and i have done advance ppm of mechanical. Can i apply?

• Chaitra says:

@Pradeep kumar gupta
      As per the notification candidates should have ITI in relevant trade conducted by NCVT in order to apply for the post of Semi-Skilled Workmen in Hindustan Shipyrad.

• Vikas Jaryal says:

I have done ITI in Electrician trade and done 1 year Apprentice in DIESEL LOCO MODERNISATION Patiala. Can i apply?

• Anju says:

@Vikas Jaryal
      As per the notification candidates who pass SSC or equivalent with experience in operation of EOT/ Electric Cranes can apply for the post of Semi-Skilled Workmen (Electrician) in Hindustan Shipyard.

• Hruthu says:

My qualification is fitter . Can i apply?

• Ganesh says:

@Hruthu
      As per thr notification candidates must pass SSC or Equivalent, must have ITI in the relevant trades with National Apprenticeship Certificate(NAC) conducted by NCVT in order to apply for the post of Fitter (incl. Structural Fitters) in Hindustan Shipyrad Limited.

• manjula d naik says:

I have completed B.COM and P G diploma in human resource management can i apply for the general manager post in personnel administration i.e post no 3?

• lakshmi says:

I am in final year (2013-14)in mechanical engineering can i eligible for management trainee technical post?

• praveen says:

• Sahaja says:

@praveen
      As per the notification candidates must have Sufficient qualification as on 31-10-2013 in order to apply for the post of Management Trainee (Technical)in Hindustan Shipyard.

• shantilal says:

respeted sir, I have all ready joining in “develoapment support agency of gujarat “as post of , junior consultant. please inform me for the vacancies in Hindustan ship yard.

• Prateeka says:

@shantilal

(or)
      2.To get daily free SMS alerts for all Government/Sarkari Naukri jobs, Bank jobs, Engineering jobs, Police and Defence jobs, Teaching jobs and other Govt jobs on your mobile send SMS as “ON GOVTJOBSALERT” to 9870807070. Make sure you give SPACE after ON.
      (or)
      3.To get daily E-mail alerts on Jobs enter your E-mail ID at right side top corner of the page and click on SUBSCRIBE button.

• devi says:

sir i am pursuing BTECH final year in electronics and communication engg. can i eligible to apply recent notifications.

• Sarika says:

@devi
      As per the notification the candidates must possess the relevant graduation degree in order to apply for the vacancies in Hindustan Shipyard.

• kusuma says:

Hello sir.This is kusuma, pursued MBA(Finance&Marketing) with 71%.I have no experience, can you sir please tell me that can I eligible to apply for the recent notifications which are last date of 31-8-2012 notified by HSL.

• Archana says:

@kusuma
      As per the notification the candidates who possess MBA(marketing & Finance) are not eligible to apply for the posts in HSL.

(or)
      (or)

• krishnarao ruttala says:

I am Diploma holder in Mechanical Engg with Graduate Diploma in Materials Management from IIMM (Mumbai).Working as Asst.Manager (stores) with Abhijeet Ferrotech Ltd APSEZ VISAKHAPATNAM.Is there any vacancies available

• Akshara says:

@krishnarao ruttala

1. To get latest recruitment updates visit regularly http://www.freejobalert.com
      (or)
      2. To get daily free SMS alerts for all Government/Sarkari Naukri jobs, Bank jobs, Engineering jobs, Police and Defence jobs,Teaching jobs and other Govt jobs on your mobile send SMS as “ON GOVTJOBSALERT” to 9870807070. Make sure you give SPACE after ON.
      (or)
      3. To get daily E-mail alerts on Jobs enter your E-mail ID at right side top corner of the page and click on SUBSCRIBE button.

• sanjay kamar dhakne says:

sir,
    I am ex-servicemen am retired form submarine,
    My courses
    diploma in Security and Fire Safety Officer
    First Aid,
    Hull Maintenance,
    Oil tanker Familiarization,
    Instructor course,etc.
    Presently i am working as a facalty in Sailors Maritime Academy.

sir,
    I am interested in Security Officer or fire officer post.If you think iam fit for this post so kindly I requested that please inform me on my I.D> mail.

thanking you
    SK Dhakne
    Ex-CPO

• YEMPALLA.SUNILKUMAR says:

SIR I COMPLETED MY DIPLOMA IN ELECTRICAL & Please inform me for the vacancies

• sumanth says:

@sunil kumar

(or)
      (or)

• CHUKKA.ACHARI says:

I have worked in shipbuilding and ship repairs for 40 years in a premier shipyard HINDUSTAN SHIPYARD LTD, please inform me for the job openings.

• Akshara says:

@chukka.achari

(or)
      (or)

• Emileonegen Gelbero says:

im MECHANICAL ENGINEER with 5 years working experience in the field of Shipbuilding and Shiprepair Dockyard as QA/QC Inspector in STEEL and BOILER Department at ARAB SHIPBUILDING and REPAIR YARD INC. Kingdom of Bahrain, you can reach me thru this number +97336205640, looking for a company which i can join immediately and with a good price.

• Gopikrishnapatnaik says:

I have 3yrs+ exp from icici bank ltd as accountant my contact no:919777465198 one of my uncle is ex employee of ur company his name is E V SAIBABA

• Gopikrishnapatnaik says:

I have 3yrs+ exp from icici bank ltd as accountant my contact no:919777465198

• n s k reddy says:

sir i was working for ship building centre , naval dockyard as a qa/qc welding inspector.