Click here for 1207 Asst Block Resource Coordinator Post Details - Allocation List Released
Click here for 429 BRP Post Details - Allocation List Released

Name of the Post: HSSPP Asst Block Resource Coordinator Allocation List Released

Post Date: 15-05-2019

Latest Update: 27-09-2019

Brief Information: Haryana School Shiksha Pariyojna Parishad (HSSPP), Haryana has announced a notification for the recruitment of Asst Block Resource Coordinator Engineer vacancies on Contract basis. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply online.

Haryana School Shiksha Pariyojna Parishad (HSSPP), Haryana

Advt. No. 1/2019

Asst Block Resource Coordinator Vacancies 2019

• For General: Rs. 500/-
  • For SC/ BC/ Female/ ESM/ PHC: Rs. 250/-

• Starting Date to Apply Online: 18-06-2019 at 10:00 AM (Extended to 06-08-2019)
  • Last Date to Apply Online: 04-07-2019 till 05:00 PM (Extended to 10-08-2019)
  • Last Date for Deposit of Fee: 05-07-2019 (Extended to 12-08-2019)
  • Date of Written Exam: 17-08-2019
  • Date for DV: 30 & 31-08-2019 (Changed to 31-08-2019 & 01-09-2019) (Postponed)
Age Limit (as on 04-07-2019)

• Age Limit: Between 18 to 42 Years
  • Age relaxation is applicable as per rules

• 10th Class, 12th Class, B.A/ M.A, B.Ed, M.Phil with Computer Knowledge.
Asst Block Resource Coordinator 1207
Last Date Extended Notice Click here
Apply Online Click here

—————————————————————————

Name of the Post: HSSPP Block Resource Person Allocation List Released

Post Date: 15-06-2019

Latest Update: 27-09-2019

Brief Information: Haryana School Shiksha Pariyojna Parishad (HSSPP), Haryana has given an employment notification for the recruitment of Block Resource Person Iin various subjects vacancies. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply.

Haryana School Shiksha Pariyojna Parishad (HSSPP), Haryana

Advt No. 01/2019

Block Resource Person Vacancies 2019

• For General: Rs. 500/-
  • For SC/ BC/ Female/ ESM/ PHC: Rs. 250/-
  • Payment Mode: candidates of Haryana State will be pay online after Filling of Apptication

• Starting Date to Apply Online: 18-06-2019 (Extended to 06-08-2019)
  • Last Date to Apply Online: 04-07-2019 (Extended to 10-08-2019)
  • Last Date for Pay Deposit of fee: 05-07-2019 (Extended to 12-08-2019)
  • Date of Written Exam: 18-08-2019
  • Date for DV: 30 & 31-08-2019 (Changed to 31-08-2019 & 01-09-2019) (Postponed)
Age Limit (as on 04-07-2019)

• Age Limit: Between 18 – 42 Years
  • Age relaxation is applicable as per rules

• Matric with Hindi/Sanskrit/ 10+2/ B.A/ M.A (Relevant Discipline)
  • STET/ HTET/ NET
  • IT Skills
Block Resource Person (BRP) 429
Allocation of Stations Click here
Final Result Click here
Provisional Result Link | Notice
DV Schedule Postponed Notice Click here
DV Dates Changed Notice Click here
Exam Result & DV Dates Click here
Admit Card Click here
Written Exam Date Click here
Apply Online Click here
Last Date Extended Notice Click here
Apply Online Click Here

160 Responses to “HSSPP 2019 – ABRC & BRP Allocation List Released”

• manish kumar says:

I have completed Diploma Software Hardware and Networking & 2 years course. Can i apply?

• Amit Morya says:

I have completed BCA and 6 years experience in IT company. Can i apply for this post?

• Sanjeev says:

@Amit Morya
      As per the notification of HSSPP candidates who had BCA with 60% marks or above and at least one year Computer Teaching Experience can apply for Computer Instructor post.

• devender says:

Sir, I have passed BA with 43% & I have one year Diploma in Computer Application (ADCA) & I have experience in Computer Knowledge. Can i apply?

• Ravi kumar says:

I have completed three years Diploma in Computer Science. Am i eligible to apply for Junior Computer Instructor post?

• Sanjeev says:

@Ravi kumar
      As per the notification of HSSPP candidates who had 10+2 with one year diploma in Computer Software/ Hardware from reputed institution equivalent to DOEACC Q Level course and six months experience in Software/ Hardware/ Networking etc., can apply for Junior Computer Instructor post.

• anju says:

I am B.Com.& M.Sc(IT). Can i apply for Computer Instructor post?

• Sanjeev says:

@anju
      As per the notification of HSSPP candidates who had Graduation in any stream with 60% marks or above with APGDCA/ PGDCA and at least one year Computer Teaching Experience can apply for Computer Instructor post.

• Monika says:

I am Graduate from Medical Stream and have done M.Sc in Computer Science. Can i apply?

• netali says:

I am not from Haryana. Can i apply for Instructor post?

• ranjeet singh says:

What is the link to apply online?

• kunal kumar says:

I have completed BE in ECE. Can i apply for this post?

• Mohit says:

@kunal kumar
      As per the notification the qualification required to apply is not related to your profile in HSSPP.

• sarvesvararao says:

I have passed Diploma in ECE. Can i apply for this post?

• sudhir says:

I am an Ex-serviceman. I have passed BA & PGDCA. I don’t have any experience. Can i apply for Computer Instructor post?

• Mohit says:

@sudhir
      As per the notification candidates should have at least one year Computer Teaching Experience in order to apply for the post of Computer Instructor in HSSPP.

• abhi says:

I have completed B.Pharmacy Degree and i am not from Haryana. Can i apply for this post?

• Kuldeep says:

Sir, I am Graduate and B.Ed Qualified. Am i eligible to apply for these posts?

• RAHUL says:

I have passed 10+2, can i apply?

• sushil kumar says:

My qualifications is MSW, can i apply?

• Chandana says:

@sushil kumar
      As per the notification of HSSPP the qualification required for the post of Consultant (Civil works) is not suitable to your profile as it needs graduation in Civil Engineering.

• Kavita says:

Hi I am Kavita. I have applied for the post of Program Executive under Mid Day Meal. Provisional merit List has been declared. Now What is the next procedure.

• monika says:

ITI needle and thread instructor ki interview date kya hai?

• Sunil says:

I am M.A in defence studies Am i eligible for instructor (Security) in HSSPP?

• ashok yadav says:

A candidate having art & craft diploma of two years and belonging to bc-b category. Can he/she apply for the post of art & craft instructor?

• Babita says:

@ashok yadav
      As per the notification of HSSPP the posts under Art and Craft Instructor are only for Economically Backward Persons from General Category.

• sushil kumar says:

I am BFA pass with 65% marks can I apply for Art & Craft post ?

• Jasvir says:

@sushil kumar
      As per the notification candidates who possess Graduation in fine arts from recognized University/ Institution or two years diploma in Art and craft from recognized institution are eligible for Part Time Education Instructor (Art & Craft)in HSSPP.

• monika says:

I have done B.ed.& m.a.education and I have done htet in tgt can I eligible for PGT English?

• Ishant says:

@monika
      As per the notification candidates who possess MA English with at least 55% marks from recognized University with B.Ed/ MPhil with 50% marks from recognized University and passed HTET are eligible for the post of PGT (English) in HSSPP.

• sandeep gahlot says:

what will be the salary of PGT political science?

• MAHENDER KUMAR says:

I am B.Com pass with 45% marks can I apply for clerk post?

• Vijay says:

@MAHENDER KUMAR
      As per the notification candidates should possess Graduation in any discipline with 50% marks from recognized University with knowledge of Computer operations and pass Matriculation with Hindi/ Sanskrit or 10+2 BA/ MA/ with Hindi as one of the subject in order to apply for the post of Clerk in HSSPP.

• anil says:

I am MBA in marketing am I eligible for the post of Retail instructor?

• Jay says:

@anil
      As per the notification candidates who possess Matriculation with Hindi/ Sanskrit and 10+2 in in any stream with Diploma in Retail from ITI are eligible for the post of of Instructor (Retail)in HSSPP.

• aman says:

I am M.A, M.Phil in English both above 60%,I don’t have B.Ed degree, am I eligible for PGT English?

• Akash says:

@aman
      As per the notification candidates should possess MA English with at least 55% marks from recognized University and B.Ed / M.Phil with 50% marks from recognized University, have Matriculation with Hindi/ Sanskrit or 10+2 / BA/ MA with Hindi as one of the subject with certificate of qualifying STET/ HTET/ NET in order to apply for the post of PGT (English)in HSSPP.