Click here for Young Professional – I Post Details – Interview Date: 27-09-2018
Click here for SRF, Young Professional – I Post Details – Interview Date: 06-10-2018
Click here for SRF, Technical Assistant Post Details – Last Date: 09-10-2018

Name of the Post: IARI Young Professional-I Walk in 2018

Post Date: 12-09-2018

Brief Information: Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI) has published a notification for the recruitment of Young Professional-I vacancies. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & attend for walk in interview.

Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI)

Young Professional-I Vacancies 2018

• Date & Time of Interview: 27-09-2018 at 09:30 am
  • Venue:  National Phytotron Facility, IARI, New Delhi-12
Age Limit (As on Date of Interview)

• Maximum Age: 35 Years
  • Age relaxation is applicable as per rules

• Degree (Agricultural/ Mechanical/ Mechatronics Engineering), M.E/ M.Tech (Machinery & power/ Mechanical/ Production Engineering/ Farm Power and Equipment), M.Sc (Microbiology/ Biotechnology)
Young Professional – I 03
Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Walk in

——————————————————————————————————————–

Name of the Post: IARI SRF, Young Professional-I Walk in 2018

Post Date: 24-09-2018

Brief Information: Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI) has published a notification for the recruitment of Senior Research Fellow, Young Professional-I vacancies. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & attend for walk in interview.

Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI)

SRF, Young Professional-I Vacancies 2018

• Date & Time of Interview: 06-10-2018 at 11:00 AM
  • Reporting Time: 10.00 AM
  • Venue:  ICAR-IARI, Regional Station, Indore.
Age Limit ( As on 06-10-2018)

• Maximum Age for Sl No.1: 45 Years
  • Maximum Age for Sl No.2: 35 Years
  • Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Sl No. Post Name Total Qualification
1 Senior Research Fellow 01 M.Sc (Ag) degree (Genetics/ Plant Breeding/ Genetics & Plant Breeding/ Ag. Botany/ Biochemistry)
2 Young Professional II 02 Any Degree in agriculture and Science
Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Walk in

—————————————————–

Name of the Post: IARI SRF, Technical Assistant Walk in 2018

Post Date: 24-09-2018

Brief Information: Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI) has published a notification for the recruitment of Senior Research Fellow, Technical Assistant vacancies. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & attend for walk in interview.

Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI)

SRF, Technical Assistant Vacancies 2018

• Last Date for Receipt of Applications: 09-10-2018
  • Date & Time of Interview: 10-10-2018 at 10:00 AM
Age Limit ( As on 10-10-2018)

• Maximum Age : 35 Years
  • Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Sl No. Post Name Total Qualification
1 Senior Research Fellow 01 B.Sc, PG (Plant Pathology/ Biotechnology/ Life Sciences)
2 Technical Assistant 01 Matriculation with experience in Plant Pathology laboratory and field research work
Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Walk in

84 Responses to “IARI Recruitment 2018 – SRF, Technical Assistant &Other Posts”

• NISHA says:

Sir, i have awarded Ph. D. (botany) degree, so can i apply for Research Associate? I have passed B.Sc., M.Sc., M.phil, GATE.

• Gowthami says:

@NISHA
      As per the notification the qualification required for the post of RA in IARI is not suitable to your profile as it needs Ph.D. in Chemistry.

• kapil says:

Sir, i passed M.Sc in agronomy, may i fill for srf?

• Jodha says:

@kapil
      As per the notification candidates who had M.Sc in Agronomy with 04/ 05 years Bachelor’s Degree can apply for the post of Junior Research Fellow in IARI, candidates having graduate degree in Basic Sciences with 03 years Bachelor’s Degree & 02 years Master’s Degree should also have NET qualification.

• shanti says:

Sir, i have completed my graduation BA, I want to know shall i apply for project assistant? I have a doubt that in this advertisement they are saying directly come to interview with all the documents.Is any form i have to fill for this before coming for interview.

• shivani arya says:

I completed M.Sc. in plant science, so which post i can apply?

• Ankit singh says:

Sir, i have completed my graduation B.Sc with applied physical science industrial chemistry, am i eligible for post of lab asst in IARI?

• Saachi says:

@Ankit singh
      As per the notification the qualification required for the post of Lab Assistant in IARI is not suitable to your profile as it requires B. sc (Ag) or B.Sc. in Botany/ Life Sciences/ Microbiology/ Biotechnology.

• sanjay kumay says:

Field man ki bi interview hai 25.05.2015 ko?

• Arun Tyagi says:

I completed 10th class, may i apply for the post of T-1 (Field Farm Technician?

• satyendra bharti says:

I passed M.Sc botany can i apply for this post?

• Tuba parveen says:

Sir I have completed my M.Sc. biotechnology in 2014 and I have qualified ASRB net can I apply for the srf post?

• gaichui gangmei says:

Sir, I have done M.Sc agri in plant pathology can I apply for JRF post on 29 Aug 2014?

• Anushka says:

@gaichui gangmei
      As per the notification candidates who possess M.Sc Plant Pathology/ Biotechnology with NET/ GATE qualification are eligible for the post of JRF in IARI.

• Tanmay Dhar says:

I did pass out B.Sc with PCM group .Can i apply?

• Manish says:

@Tnmay Vhar
      As per the above notification of IARI there are no posts suitable to your profile and the date of interview is also over.

• Mohit yadav says:

Sir mai 10+2 ke sath diploma agriculture engg kiya hu kya mai this farm apply ker skta hu?

• Shivaji says:

@Mohit yadav
      As per the above notifications of IARI there are no posts suitavle to your profile.

• Vahid Qureshi says:

Dear sir IARI LDC POST ka form ordinary post se pahuchana hai ya speed post?

• Ritesh says:

@Vahid Qureshi
      As per the notification of IARI for recruitment of Stenographer and LDC candidates has to submit application in their own interest, well in time and before the last date to avoid any possible delay in postal transit

• YOGESH HALDWAL says:

Sir I passed 12th class so can I apply this job?

• Pranith says:

@YOGESH HALDWAL
      As per the notification candidates who possess 12th class or equivalent qualification from any recognized board or University with typing skills in Hindi and English are eligible for the post of Stenographer Grade III and Lower Division Clerk in IARI.

• chhoti says:

I am 12th pass am i eligible?

• itumoni saikia(9508969870) says:

I have completed M.Sc.in life sciences so am i eligible or not?

• DEEPIKA says:

I have done M.Sc environment science can i apply for the SRF post?

• javed says:

Sir i have 10+2 Agriculture science but i have no one year agriculture certificate can i apply for field man post?

• javed says:

Sir i have agriculture science in 10+2 can i apply for field man post?

• Suhas says:

@javed
      As per the notification candidates who possess Matriculation with one year certificate in Agriculture are eligible for the post of Field Man in IARI.

• sheetal kumar says:

sir, i want to join in any government job, please send me recruitment updates in government jobs.

• virat says:

@sheetal kumar

1. To get latest recruitment updates in government jobs, visit regularly http://www.freejobalert.com
      (or)
      2. To get daily free SMS alerts for all Government/Sarkari Naukri jobs, Bank jobs, Engineering jobs, Police and Defence jobs, Teaching jobs and other Govt jobs on your mobile send SMS as “ON GOVTJOBSALERT” to 9870807070. Make sure you give SPACE after ON.
      (or)
      3. To get daily E-mail alerts on Jobs enter your E-mail ID at right side top corner of the page and click on SUBSCRIBE button.

• vineeta says:

Sir
    i wanna apply for IARI delhi lower division clerks.
    should i just send application form, bcoz there is a exemption for women.

• kuldeep singh says:

sir,
    i want join any government job this my mob no-09540395223 and email id-k.negi001@gmail.com

• konathala santhosh kumar says:

experience :m.s.excel,m.s.ord,power point

• amit kumar says:

where will we get the the application form

• musisimoses says:

what is the site i use to apply ?