Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
IB Recruitment 2013 – Apply Online for 76 ACIO Vacancies: Intelligence Bureau (IB), Ministry of Home Affairs has issued notification against recruitment of 76 Posts of Assistant Central Intelligence Officer, Grade II/Tech & Assistant Central Intelligence Officer, Grade II/Wireless Telegraphy, General Central Service, Group–C (Non-Gazetted/Non-Ministerial). Eligible candidates may apply through online mode within 30 days from the date of Advt published in news paper. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, application fee details, selection process and how to apply are given below…
IB Vacancy Details:
Number of Vacancies: 76
Name of Post:
1. Assistant Central Intelligence Officer, Grade II/Wireless Telegraphy (ACIO-II/WT): 57 Posts
2. Assistant Central Intelligence Officer, Grade II/Tech (ACIO-II/Tech): 19 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates’ age should be between 18 years to 27 years as on the closing date for receipt of applications. (Age relaxations will be extended as per Govt. rules).
Educational Qualification: Candidates must possess B.Sc/ BE/ B.Tech/ Diploma/ M.Sc (Wireless) in Telecommunication Engineering and PG diploma in Computer Applications or BCA in relevant field from any recognized university.
Application Fee Details: Applicants need to pay application fee of Rs. 100/- in form of Challan of State Bank of India or through Net Banking Facility of SBI or through Debit-cum-ATM card of SBI. SC/ST/Women candidates are exempted from payment of fee.
Selection Process: Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Written Test and Personal Interview.
How to Apply: Candidates can apply online through the website www.mha.nic.in on or before 30 days from the date of Advt published in news paper.
Instructions for Online Application:
1. Log on to the website www.mha.nic.in.
2. Select the advertisement link followed by current notification link.
3. Select the ‘New User’ link if you are applying for the first time.
4. Click on ‘Apply Online Part I’ link, read the provided instructions, check the check box and click on ‘Click Here to Apply Online Link’.
5. Fill all the details in the online application form and upload scanned photo and Signature at places provided in the application form.
6. Make the payment through Online or Offline mode as mentioned above and enter the payment details.
7. After filling all the details in the application form click on Submit button.
8.Check the payment status and take the print of Registration Slip to be retained for further use.
Commencement of Online Application: 17-01-2013
Last Date of Receiving of Online Application: 17-02-2013
Date of Written Examination: 24-03-2013.
For more details like vacancy distribution, pay scale, reservations, other requirements, other instructions and online application, click on the links given below…
Tags:Central Govt. Jobs, ib jobs