Click here for CRP RRB VII – Office Asst, Officer Scale I Provisional Allotment List – Released Date: 15-11-2019
Click here for IBPS PO/ MT IX Prelims Score Card – Released Date: 08-11-2019
Click here for IBPS RRB VIII Score Card – Released Date: 01-11-2019

IBPS Result 2019 – CRP RRB VII – Office Asst, Officer Scale IInstitute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has released Provisional Allotment List for the post of CRP RRB VII – Office Asst, Officer Scale I. Appeared candidates can check their result at below link…

Click here for CRP RRB VII – Office Asst (Multipurpose) Provisional Allotment List

Click here for CRP RRB VII – Officer Scale I Provisional Allotment List

——————————————————————————–

IBPS Result 2019 – PO/ MT Posts: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has released Prelims Score Card for the post of Probationary Officer/ Management Trainee IX 2019 which was held on 12 to 20-10-2019 Appeared candidates for the selection process can check their Score Card at below link…

Click here for PO/ MT IX Prelims Score Card

Click here for PO/ MT IX Prelims Result

————————————————————————————-

IBPS Result 2019 – CRP RRB VIII Officer Scale I, II & III Score Card: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has released Mains Exam Score Card for the posts of CRP RRB VIII (Officer Scale I, II & III). Appeared candidates for the selection process can check their Score Card at below link…

Click here for CRP RRB VIII Officer Scale I Mains Score Card

Click here for CRP RRB VIII Officer Scale II (GBO) Mains Score Card

Click here for CRP RRB VIII Officer Scale II (Specialist) Mains Score Card

Click here for CRP RRB VIII Officer Scale III Mains Score Card

Click here for CRP RRB VIII Officer Scale I Mains Result

Click here for CRP RRB VIII Officer Scale II Result

Click here for CRP RRB VIII Officer Scale III Result

Tags:, ,

651 Responses to “IBPS Result 2019 – CRP RRB VII – Office Asst, Officer Scale I Provisional Allotment List Released”

• miraj says:

sir ,I passed ibps exam and what will be next proess tell me my email.

• saina says:

@miraj

Next Procedure of IBPS Clerical Exam:

IBPS issues the score cards to all the candidates who qualified in the common written exam by post, The score card will be valid for one year from the date of issuing it.

1. Keep on watching the bank websites regularly for latest notifications on clerks.
      2. Each and every bank will specify the required score in the notification and all other information regarding the educational qualification.
      3. The candidates who satisfy the requirements can apply the vacancy.
      4. Depending on the selection procedure opted by the bank, the candidates can attend the stages of selection.

• bhavna says:

i qualified in ibps please send me next procces.

• payal says:

@bhavna
      After receiving the score card, you keep on monitoring the 19 bank websites regularly to get latest recruitment notifications on clerks, after the bank issues a notification it clearly mentions all the eligibility criteria such as Educational Qualification and IBPS score needed to apply for the vacancy, if you satisfy all those requirements you are eligible to apply, Later the bank will shortlist the candidates to attend for further stages of selection depending on its own selection procedure.

• HAPPY says:

SIR I HAVE 180 MARKS IN IBPS CLERK IAM IN GENRAL CAST WHAT CHANCE OF MY INTERVIW

• Saravanan says:

Me too waiting for the same. Please let me know if you come to know about the link. Thanks.

• sukant says:

sir ,i passed ibps exam and what will be next proess tell me my email.

• virat says:

@sukant

3. The candidates who satisfy the requirements can apply the vacancy.

• MAHESH KUMAR says:

sir,i passed ibps exam now what is next process?

• virat says:

@mahesh kumar

3. The candidates who satisfy the requirements can apply the vacancy.

• Rajagopal says:

Sir i want to see my score. kindly guide me

• bhakti says:

I have completed 28 year this march.and I have qualified in ibps clerical.can I apply for coming bank or not plz reply me soon?

• Om Prakash says:

Yes, you can apply but you will have to wait for one year, bcause ibps qualified candidates certificates is valid for one year. At this time you need to prepareing the interview in 19 Public sector banks. Thanks,

• Avinash Kumar says:

What is cutoff marks of general candidate in CWE clerk exam?

• Sunil says:

I Quilify for IBPS but till now i have not received my score card. I also want to know process of interview.

• manoj says:

@sunil

Next procedure of IBPS clerical exam:
      3. The candidates who satisfy the requirements can apply the vacancy.

• umesh chander says:

Sir, i passed ibps exam but i dont recive my score card please send me my score card & may i know how many sc student passed in delhi

• kavitha says:

@umesh chander
      The score cards will be sent to only qualified candidates by post, the postal details will be sent the E-mail address given by the candidate at the time of the registration.

• Karishma chanore says:

Sir, i want to know my cwe result that i have given on 27.11.2011

• virat says:

@karishma chanore
      The clerical results are available in this post at the top of the page, please click on the respective link to get your results.

• sushama says:

i passed ibps bt dont recieve score card send me my scor card

• sushama says:

i passed ibps but i dont recieve score card, please send my score card.

• phanindra says:

in andhra pradesh how many candidates are qualified ibps clerk exam pls reply sir

• rahul kumar says:

sir,i passed ibps exam bul i dont receive my score card please send my score card.

• prakash says:

Sir, I am domicile of INDORE M.P. can i apply for those seats which is belongs to Maharashtra.

• sandy says:

hi, i got 123 marks in ibps exam, i want to know the selection process.

• virat says:

@sandy

3. The candidates who satisfy the requirements can apply the vacancy.

• sakthi says:

I got 166 marks in ibps clerk exam and belongs to OBC category.Have any chance for interview.

• suresh says:

hi , i got 183/250 marks in cwe clerical exam 2012, i wanna know highest marks?

• priya says:

i got 166(general) any chance to get interview call and am from andhra pradesh

• Riyaz mansuri says:

i am not received my score card please send my score card

• kinjal says:

@riyaz mansuri
      The score card will be sent to the candidates by means of speed post only, but there is a provision to see your marks obtained in the common written exam by entering either the registration number and password or roll number and dob.

• kanika says:

not recieved ibps clerk scorecard till yet

• Surendra singh says:

sir please tell me, total pass candidate ibps clerk exam in UTTARAKHAND (st) category.

• dead_ says:

hello my score is 178 marks i want to know highest score…