Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
IBPS RRB Office Assistant Exam Pattern: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) conducts Online Common Written Examination (CWE) for recruitment in Regional Rural Banks (RRBs). The CWE pattern for Office Assistant (Multipurpose) positions is mentioned below….
IBPS RRB CWE Pattern Details: CWE comprises of 5 tests with 200 questions and 200 marks. The marks alotted for each test and related details have been given below…
Common Written Examination:
Office Assistant (Multipurpose):
|Sr No.||Name of Test (Objective)||Medium of Exam||No.of Questions||Maximum Marks||Total Time|
|1||Reasoning||Hindi/English||40||50||Composite Time of 2 hours and 30 minutes|
|4 a||English Language||English||40||40|
|4 b||Hindi Language||Hindi||40||40|
1. There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks from the marks allotted for that particular question.
2. Cutoff marks will be decided on the basis of Average.
3. CWE Score will be available on IBPS Website.
4. Score card will be valid for one year from date of issuing it.
5. CWE would be conducted at many centres as given in the notification.
6. Pre examination training will be provided for limited number of candidates for which online application has to be made.
7. Final selection would be based on RRBs’ own Selection Process i.e., Interview etc.
Tags:IBPS, IBPS Results