Name of the Post: IDPL Various Vacancies Walk in 2019

Post Date: 04-05-2019

Brief Information: Indian Drugs & Pharmaceuticals Limited (IDPL) has announced a notification for the recruitment of Personnel Manager, Dy Personnel Manager, Board Secretariat Advisor, PS to CMD, Sr Executive, Personnel Executive & Executive vacancies. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & attend for Interview.

Indian Drugs & Pharmaceuticals Limited (IDPL)

Various Vacancies 2019

• Date of Walk-in Interview: 16 & 17-05-2019
Post Name Total Age limit Qualification
Personnel Manager 01 62 Y Graduation, MBA/ PG (Personnel Management & IR) with relevant experience
Dy. Personnel Manager 01
Board Secretariat Advisor 01 Membership with Institute of Company Secretaries of India with 03 years relevant experience
Dy Manager (F&A) 01 ICWA/ CA/ MBA (Fin) with minimum 05 years relevant experience
PS to CMD 01 Graduation with minimum 05 years relevant experience
Sr Executive/Executive (Legal) 01 40 Y BA/ LLB/ LLM with minimum 03 Years relevant experience
Personnel Executive 01 Graduation/ PG Diploma (Personnel Management) with 02 years relevant experience
Dy Manager (Prod) 01 62 Y B.Pharma/ M.Pharma with minimum 08 Years relevant experience
Dy Manager (Elect) 01 BE/ B.Tech with minimum 08 Years relevant experience
Executive (Purchase) 01 40 Y B.Com/ B.Pharma/ MBA (Material Management) with 03 years relevant experience
Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Walk in

72 Responses to “IDPL Recruitment 2019 – Walk in for Executive, Dy Manager & Other Posts”

• lokanath says:

Sir, i have completed M.Sc Microbiology and 18 months experience in bio fertilizers production unit. Can i apply for the post of Lab Executive?

• Fayaz says:

@lokanath
      As per the notification of IDPL candidates who had B.Sc (Chemistry) with relevant experience are eligible to apply for the post of Lab Executive (ETP).

• harathi says:

Sir, I have completed ICWAI. Is there any vacancies related to my profile?

• Roshni says:

@harathi
      As per the notification there are no vacancies related to your profile in IDPL.

• RAVINDRAN S.K. says:

I have retired from Airports Authority of India from the post of AGM (Fin) on April 2014. My qualification is M.Com and MBA. Can i eligible to apply for Sr Executive (Fin) post?

• Uttam Singh says:

I have completed B.Com and LLB. Is there any posts related to my profile?

• Saara says:

@Uttam Singh
      As per the notification of IDPL candidates who had 10th can apply for Operator for Compression machines and Operator for Packing machines posts, but last date to apply is already over.

• G.jayasudha says:

I have completed B.Sc in Micro Biology. Any jobs for me?

• Raju says:

I have completed MBA finance and Marketing. can i apply?

• Siri says:

@Raju
      As per the notification candidates who had MBA in Marketing with 05 years experience in marketing field preferably in Phamra CPSU can apply for the post of Regional Sales Manager in IDPL.

• shiv kumar says:

Sir, I have completed M. Sc biotechnology. any relevant vacancy is there for me in idpl?

• Siri says:

@shiv kumar
      As per the notifications of IDPL there are no posts related to your profile.

• TILAK RAM says:

Sir, I have completed B.Sc.(chemistry,maths) and CCC Diploma. Am i eligible for this post?

• RAVI RAI says:

I have done M.PHARMA (P.Chemistry). But I HAVE NO EXPERIENCE. CAN I APPLY FOR ANY POST WHICH ARE MENTION?

• Gowthami says:

@RAVI RAI
      As per the notification candidates should have relevant experience in order to apply for the posts of Manager, Dy. Manager posts in IDPL.

• Rathidevi says:

Sir, i am finishing B.Pharmacy with 4 years experience, can i apply?

• Devi says:

@Rathidevi
      As per the notification candidates who had B.Pharma with knowledge of WHO, 5 years experience in production department of Pharma Industry can apply for the post of Dy. Manager (Production) in IDPL.

• aminuddin says:

Sir, i have completed my MBA (Finance & Hr) in 2012. Is their any relevant vacancies in IDPL?

• Dharshini says:

@aminuddin
      As per the notification there are no posts suitable to your profile in IDPL, but candidates who had Graduation in any discipline with knowledge of computer, minimum 3 years experience in the relevant field can attend interview for the post of Office Executive.

• sravani says:

I have completed MBA finance and Marketing. can i apply?

• Deepak Shakya says:

I completed my M.Sc with Biotechnology and I have 1 year experience. is there any post relevant to me?

• Anoop says:

@Deepak Shakya
      As per the above notifications of IDPL there are no posts suitable to your profile.

• sonam ranga says:

Sir, I have completed M.Pharm (pharmaceutics) is there any relevant vacancy in IDPL?

• Arun says:

@sonam ranga
      At present there are no posts relevant to your profile in IDPL.

• A.swapna says:

I am degree B.Sc(bzc)elgible any job in IDPL?

• Chandra says:

@A.swapna
      At present there are no posts relevant to your qualification in IDPL.

• m.chandrashaker says:

Sir I am ITI (Electrical)pass 6 years experience any job in IDPL?

• Chandra says:

@M.chandrashaker
      At present there are no posts suitable to your profile in IDPL.

• dinesh says:

Dear sir,is any jobs for personnel manager in idpl?

• Monika says:

Sir i have done B.Sc.Botany Am i eligible for this job?

• Wasim says:

@Monika
      As per the notification candidates who possess Science Graduation with the knowledge of Computer Applications are eligible for the post of Marketing Executive in IDPL.

• Vivek Kumar Shukla says:

Respected Sir, Presently I Am Continue With Company Secretary Professional Prog. And M.com then, Can I Apply For C.S. Post?

• Jayanth says:

@Vivek Kumar Shukla
      As per the notification candidates should have Membership with Institute of Company Secretaries of India with relevant experience in order to apply for the post of Company Secretory in IDPL.

• D.C.VIJAY says:

Good and usefull

• rohit says:

sir i am b.com passed with 60%. am i eligible for accountant post

• Sravya says:

@rohit
      As per the notification candidates who possess B.Com/ M.Com and have three years experience with knowledge of Costing/ Taxation Computer application are eligible for the post of Accountant in IDPL.

• shalini says:

I have completed my Bpharmarcy in 2012 and am a fresher.Am I eligible for the above mentioned post?

• Ashutosh says:

@shalini
      As per the notification candidates who possess B.Pharmacy with relevant experience are eligible for the post of Project Manager in IDPL.

• vikas says:

Sir i am vikas and did b.tech from Environmental engineering and want to apply for safety officer am i eligible to this job?

• Bhanu says:

@vikas
      As per the notification candidates who possess Degree/ Diploma in Mechanical/ Civil/ Electrical Engineering with 5 years experience are eligible for the post of Safety Officer in IDPL.

• Rajesh says:

Sir,i have done b.tech in mechanical engineering and i am fresher am I eligible for this post?

• Shyam says:

@Rajesh
      As per the notification candidates must possess Degree in Mechanical
      Engineering and 10 years of experience for the post of Manager in IDPL,but the interview date to attend is already over.

• shakir khan says:

please submit my email id

• R.Muthuselvi says:

sir, i have completed M.pharmacy(pharmacognosy) in Madras Medical College,Chennai. Any relavent vacancy is there in IDPL.

• Firoz says:

@R.Muthuselvi
        At present there are no posts suitable to your profile in IDPL.