Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
Indian Army 118th Technical Graduate Course Jan 2014: Indian Army Invites Online applications from Male Married/ Unmarried Engineering Graduates from recognized University including temporary Central/State Govt. servants, serving personnel of the regular Army and Territorial Army (including officers of Territorial Army) and serving personnel of Navy and Air Force for grant of permanent commission in the Indian Army for 118th Technical Graduate Course Jan 2014. Eligible candidates may apply through online mode on or before 13-06-2013 (Extended Up to 14-06-2013). For more details regarding age limit, educational qualifications, selection process and how to apply are mentioned below….
Indian Army Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Vacancies: 100
Name of the Post:
A. Engineering Graduates:
1. Civil: 15 posts
2. Mechanical: 15 posts
3. Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics: 10 posts
4. Automobile/ Workshop Technology: 02 posts
5. Aeronautical/Aviation/Aerospace/ Ballistics/ Avionics: 02 posts
6. Comp Sc & Engg/Computer Technology/Info Tech / M.Sc Comp Sc: 06 posts
7. Electronics & Telecom/ Telecommunication/ Electronics & Comn/ Satellite Communication: 10 posts
8. Electronics/Opto Electronics/ Fibre Optics/ Micro Electronics & Microwave: 08 posts
9. Electronics & Instrumentation/Instrumentation: 03 posts
10. Architecture/ Building Construction Technology: 02 posts
11. Food Tech/Bio Tech/ Bio Medical Engg: 02 posts
12. Chemical Engg: 02 posts
13. Metallurgy & Explosives/ Metallurgical Engg: 01 posts
14. Industrial/ Manufacturing Engg/ Industrial Engg & Mgt/Production: 02 posts
15. For Army Education Corps (Men): 20 posts
Age Limit: Candidates age must be between 20 to 27 yrs (Born between 02 Jan 87 and 01 Jan 94) for Engineering Graduates & 23 to 27 yrs (Born between 02 Jan 87 and 01 Jan 91) for AEC Posts.
Educational Qualification: Candidates must possess Degree Course in Engineering for Engineering Graduates & MA/M.Sc in English/ Economics/ history/ Geography/ Pol Science/ Psychology/ Physics/ Chemistry/ Math’s/ Computer Science/ Chinese/ Tibetan/ Burmese/ Pushto/ Dari/ Arabic for AEC posts.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on the basis of SSB Interviews, Psychological Aptitude Test. For more information candidates can please refer notification.
How to Apply: Candidates have to apply From 15-05-2103 to 13-06-2013 through the online website www.joinindianarmy.nic. After submitting online application, candidates are required to obtain two copies of the application printout. One copy of the print out application duly signed and affixed photograph attested by Gazzetted Officer there on and attested copies of of relevant documents are to be sent by Registered Post to The “Directorate General of Recruiting (Rtg-6), TGC, Section, West Block-III, R.K. Puram, New Delhi-110066″ on or before 20-06-2013.
Instructions for Online Application:
1. Log on to www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
2. Click on Officers Menu button, followed by How to Apply button.
3. Click on Apply Online for particular entry on the Home Page.
4. Fill all the marked details in the form carefully.
5. Click on Submit button and take print out of system generated Acknowledgement and Application Form.
6. Send them to the address mentioned above on or before 20-06-2013.
Starting Date for Online Registration: 15-05-2013.
Last Date for Online Registration: 13-06-2013 (Extended Up to 14-06-2013).
Last date for Receipt of Online Applications: 20-06-2013.
For more details regarding age, qualifications, selections and other information click on the below given link….
Tags:Central Govt. Jobs, Indian Army Jobs