Jharkhand Gramin Bank Recruitment 2015 – Apply Online for 42 Officer & Office Asst Posts: Jharkhand Gramin Bank has given a notification for recruitment of the 42 Officer Scale-II (General Banking Officer), Officer Scale-I & Office Assistant (Multipurpose) vacancies. Candidates who have qualified at the Online CWE for RRBs conducted by IBPS during September/ October 2014 can apply online from 07-08-2015 to 21-08-2015. For more details like age limit, qualification, selection process and how to apply are given below…..

Jharkhand Gramin Bank Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 42
Name of the Post:
1. Officer Scale-II (General Banking Officer): 01 Post
2. Officer Scale-I: 21 Posts
A. SC: 03 Posts
B. ST: 01 Post
C. OBC: 05 Posts
D. UR:1 12 Posts
3. Office Assistant (Multipurpose): 20 Posts
A. SC: 02 Posts
B. ST: 04 Posts
C. OBC: 02 Posts
D. UR: 12 Posts

Age Limit: Candidates age should be above 21 years & below 32 years for Officer Scale-II and between 18 years to 28 years for Officer Scale-I & Office Asst posts as on 01-06-2014. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.

Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Degree Banking, Finance, Marketing, Agriculture, Horticulture, Forestry, Animal Husbandry, Veterinary Science, Agriculture Engineering, Pisciculture, Agriculture Marketing and Cooperation, Information Technology, Management, Law, Economics and Accountancy for S.No-01, Degree in any discipline from a recognized university or its equivalent, Proficiency in local language, knowledge of computer for S.No-02 &03.

Selection Process: Selection will be made on the basis of performance in RRBs- CWE-II conducted by IBPS in September/ October 2014 and Personal Interview.

IBPS Score Card Details: Candidates who have been declared qualified in the RRBs-Online CWE conducted by IBPS in September/ October 2014 should have obtained the standard score of 70 & above for SC/ ST/ SC-PWD/ ST-PWD/ SC-EXS/ ST-EXS and 80 & above for OBC/ GEN/ OBC-PWD/ GEN-PWD/ OBC-EXS/ GEN-EXS.

Sl No Name of the Post SC/ ST/
(GBO)
70 & above 80 & above
2 Officer Scale I 70 & above 80 & above
3 Office Assistant
(Multipurpose)
70 & above 80 & above

How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online through website www.jharkhandgraminbank.com from 07-08-2015 to 21-08-2015.

Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying online candidates must have a valid email ID.
2. Log on to website www.jharkhandgraminbank.com
3. Click on Recruitment Link and Read the notification carefully.
4. Click on the link ‘Apply Online’ and fill the online application form.
5. After filling necessary data submit the application form.
6. Take printout of the submitted application form and keep it for future use.

Important Dates:
Opening date for Online Registration: 07-08-2015.
Last Date for Online Registration: 21-08-2015.
Last Date for Reprint of Applications: 05-09-2015.

For more details like pay scale, qualification & other information click on the link given below….

Click here for Recruitment Advt

Click here for How to Apply

Click here to Apply Online

78 Responses to “Jharkhand Gramin Bank Recruitment 2015 – Apply Online for 42 Officer & Office Asst Posts”

• Raisuddin says:

Is Degree from Distance Education eligible for the post Scale-1

• maan says:

@raisuddin
      As per the notification, the candidates who completed the bachelor degree from a recognized university are eligible to apply the vacancy.

• Ravi Kant Verma says:

i am MBA in marketing can i apply?

• roli says:

@ravi kant verma
      You did not mention whether you have any work experience or not, if you have dont have any experience you are eligible are to apply for officer scale-I vacancy.

• ranjankumar says:

sir 1 have done b.tech with electrical engineering, please inform me for the vacancies.

• vidya says:

@ranjankumar

1. To get latest recruitment updates visit regularly http://www.freejobalert.com
      (or)
      2. To get daily free SMS alerts for all Government/Sarkari Naukri jobs, Bank jobs, Engineering jobs, Police and Defence jobs,Teaching jobs and other Govt jobs on your mobile send SMS as “ON GOVTJOBSALERT” to 9870807070. Make sure you give SPACE after ON.
      (or)
      3. To get daily E-mail alerts on Jobs enter your E-mail ID at right side top corner of the page and click on SUBSCRIBE button.

• om prakash says:

i have completed my Bsc IT from sikkim manipal university.Am i eligible for giving this bank exam or not?please give me proper suggesation as soon as posible.

• Raisuddin says:

I am from Jharkhand and completed BBA from Distance education in august 2011, Can I apply for Scale-1 post

• samarth says:

@raisuddin

• BEENISH RIZVI says:

sir, i completed my b.c.a in the year 2011, please inform me for the job vacancies in any banking sector.

• megha says:

@beenish rizvi

1. To get latest recruitment updates in banking sector, visit regularly http://www.freejobalert.com
      (or)
      (or)

• Rashmi lata says:

I am a student of BBA 3rd year. so, can i apply for this vacancy?

• khushi says:

@rashmi lata
      At present no vacancies are available for your qualification.

(or)
      (or)

• Amit Agarwal says:

Dear Sir, Please tell me that i am graduate in commerce and have experience for more than 5 years, am I eligible for which vacancy?

• Subodh Kumar says:

Sir, I’m also graduate in BCA. So may i apply this vacancy ?

• Jyoti says:

I am graduate in zoology, live in assam.am i eligible for officer . Can i pay the fee through sbi.

• roli says:

@jyoti
      As per the notification, you are eligible to apply for the officer scale-1, since you did not mention whether you have any experience or not, other vacancies are also available in officer cadre, but they belongs to the experienced candidates.

The challana forms for various posts are available in this notification below the online application link, click on the link and get your challana for the post you have applied, and pay the fee in any branch of Bank of India for credit of account.

• Dhrubajyoti says:

I am from Bengal. Am I eligible for JMG Scale 1?

• Santosh kumar says:

Sir, i am completed my graduation (B.Sc)in physics and math. I am from uttar pradesh. Could i eligible for the post of officer scale 1

• sarita naik says:

i am graduate in B.A & also doing post graduate diploma in computer application from punjab university, chandigarh, & i belong to jharkhand, can i apply for post- officer jmc scale-1, office assistant.

• archana says:

@sarita naik
      As per the notification,you are eligible to apply for the vacancies, but you need to apply for each post separately and the pay the fees separately.

• Alka singh says:

Sir, i have completed B.C.A this year from Ranchi University,and pursuing M.C.A, can I apply For the post of Officer JMG Scale –I?

• megha says:

@Alka singh
      As per the notification, the candidates who possess Bachelor Degree of a recognized university in any discipline or its equivalent are eligible to apply for this vacancy, for more details kindly visit the official website of jharkhand gramin bank.

• Arush says:

I have completed BBM from magadh university and i am from bihar. Can i eligible for the post of jharkhand gramin bank?

• megha says:

@Arush
      You did not mention for which post you want to apply in Jharkhand Gramin Bank, any way as per the notification you are eligible to apply for the vacancies of officer.

• Deepak says:

Sir i have completed B.A. I am from bihar. Can i apply for office assistant post in jharkhand gramin bank?

• virat says:

@deepak
      As per the notification, the candidate must be a domicile of jharkhand, to apply for the vacancy of office assistant.

• Deepak says:

Sir, I am from bihar, can i apply for jharkhand gramin bank?

• N.usha says:

i completed mba with finance, i want job in bank sides, please inform me if there are any vacancies.

• megha says:

@n.usha

(or)
      2. To get daily free SMS alerts for all Government/Sarkari Naukri jobs, Bank jobs, Engineering jobs, Police and Defence jobs, Teaching jobs and other Govt jobs on your mobile send SMS as “ON GOVTJOBSALERT” to 9870807070. Make sure you give SPACE after ON.
      (or)

• sikandar says:

sir,plz send my result jharkhand grameen bank clerk exam of bank of india roll no 2401000178

• vinay kumar says:

Sir please tell me the result of jharkhand grameen bank clerk exam held on 20th june.
    Roll no-1102077441 please inform me on my email id-vinaykumarjsr123@gmail.com

• Ravi kumar choudhary says:

sir’
    plz send my result “jharkhand gramin result clerk exam”
    which is sponser by bank of india.Exam held on 20th june.My Roll.no is-1102073430.plz send result in my email id “ravikumar.choudhary@ymail.com”
    For this work i will very very very greatful for you.

• XAVIER SINGH KUNTIA says:

SIR PLEASE TELL ME THE RESULT OF JHARKHAND GRAMEEN BAK CLERK EXAM HELD ON 20 JUNE
    ROLL NO.1202030428 PLEASE INFORM ME ON MY EMAIL ID xs.kuntia@rediffmail.com

• runku chandra sekhara rao says:

sir plz tell me the result of lic ados 2010
    my hallticket no :6930505857

• vijeta shrivastava says:

plz inform me about the result of jharkhand gramin bankP.O, my roll no is-14170296

• Vishal kumar sinha says: