Click here for 10611 Graduate Primary Teacher Post Details – Revised Answer Key Released
Click here for 22150 Primary Guest Teacher Post Details – Last Date: 30-08-2019
Click here for 232 AE, JE & Other Post Details – Exam Result & DV Dates Released

Name of the Post: School Education Dept, Karnataka Primary Guest Teacher Online Form 2019

Post Date: 06-07-2019

Total Vacancy: 22150

Brief Information: School Education Department, Karnataka has announced notification for the recruitment of Primary Guest Teacher vacancies. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.

School Education Department, Karnataka

Advt No. 01/2019-20

Primary Guest Teacher Vacancies 2019

• Last Date to Apply Online: 30-08-2019

• Candidates Should Possess B.El.Ed, D.El.Ed. (For More Details Refer the Noification)
Primary Guest Teacher 22150
Apply Online Coming Soon

——————————————————————————————————————–

Name of the Post: School Education Dept, Karnataka Graduate Primary Teacher Revised Key Released

Post Date: 07-03-2019

Latest Update: 11-07-2019

Total Vacancy: 10611

Brief Information: School Education Department, Karnataka invites applications for the recruitment of Graduate Primary School Teacher (6 to 8th Classes) vacancies. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.

School Education Department, Karnataka

Graduate Primary Teacher Vacancies 2019

• Starting Date to Apply Online: 11-03-2019
  • Last Date to Apply Online: 20-03-2019 (Extended to 10-04-2019 Again Extended to 25-04-2019)
  • Date of 1st Exam: 18 & 19-05-2019 Changed to 01 & 02-06-2019
  • Date of 2nd Exam: 25 & 26-05-2019

Age Limit

• Minimum Age: 21 Years
  • Maximum Age Limit: 40 Years
  • Maximum Age for Cat- 2A, 2B, 3A, 3B: 43 years
  • For SC/ ST/ Category – I/ PWD: 45 Years
  • Age relaxation is applicable as per rules
  • For more details refer notification

• Graduate or equivalent to this course from any recognized university/ Board
Graduate Primary School Teacher (6 to 8th Classes) 10611
Detailed Notification Click Here
Short Notification Click Here

————————————————————————————————————

Name of the Post: BWSSB Various Vacancies 2018 Exam Date Announced

Post Date: 30-08-2018

Latest Update: 28-06-2019

Brief Information: Bangalore Water Supply & Sewerage Board (BWSSB) has given a notification for the recruitment of AE, JE, Asst, Operator, Typist cum DEO & Other vacancies. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply.

Bangalore Water Supply & Sewerage Board (BWSSB)

Various Vacancies 2018

• For application fee details refer the notification.

• Starting Date for Apply Online: 29-08-2018

Age Limit

• For Gen/ UR Candidates: 18 to 35 years
  • For Cat-2A, Cat-2B, Cat-3A, Cat-3B, Candidates: 18 to 38 years
  • For SC/ST Category-I Candidates: 18 to 40 years
Sl No Post Name Total Qualification
Technical (Group-B Cadre)
1 Assistant Engineer (Civil) 33 Civil Degree (Engineering)
2 Assistant Engineer (Electrical) 09 Electrical Degree (Engineering)
3 Assistant Engineer (Mechanical) 05 Mechanical Degree (Engineering)
4 Assistant Engineer (Computer Science) 02 Computer Science (Engg/ Tech)
Technical (Group-C Cadre)
5 Junior Engineer (Civil) 23 Civil Diploma (Engg/ Tech)
6 Junior Engineer (Electrical) 12 Electrical Diploma (Engg/ Tech)
7 Junior Engineer (Mechanical) 04 Mechanical Diploma (Engg/ Tech)
Non-technical (Group-C Cadre)
8 Assistant 20 Degree (Arts/ Commerce/ Science)
9 Operator 01 PUC with ITI certificate
Provisional List & Final Key Click Here
Provisional Answer Key Click Here
Admit Card Click Here
Exam Date Click Here
Syllabus Click Here
Apply Online Click Here

189 Responses to “Karnataka Govt Jobs 2019 – Graduate Primary Teacher Revised Key Released”

• radha says:

This is very good sector for job hunters. My brother had passed the B.E with E and C. Please send me job alerts?

• gulf jobs says:

I have passed B.COM. Can i apply?

• rahul says:

I have completed BA. Any jobs for me?

• Roopa says:

Sir, I have completing B.A and Stenography in English. I am learning Kannada Stenography Filed. May i apply for Stenographer or Computer Operator posts?

• lavanya says:

I have completed M.Com. I am an fresher. May i eligible to apply for this post?

• Nabarun Ghosh says:

Sir, I have completing PUC & ITI (copa) ATS (Passa) and 6 years experience in Accounting Filed. Can i apply for Jr.Assistance or Computer Operator posts?

• Tanvi says:

@Nabarun Ghosh
      As per notification present there are no vacancies for Jr Assistance or Computer Operator vacancies in CMDR.

• amrin says:

Sir, i have completed B.Sc, CBZ. Can i apply for the post of Science Teacher?

• Praneetreddy says:

Sir, I have completed Diploma in Computer Engineering and lower type from state board of technical education Andhra Pradesh. I have one year experience in Data Entry Operator. I am from AP. Am i eligible to apply for Karnataka Data Entry Operator post?

• Gita says:

@Praneetreddy
      As per the notification candidates who had Diploma in Computer Science from the Board of Technical Education with minimum practical experience of one year in Data Entry can apply for Data Entry Operator post in Office of the Dy Commissioner Dakshin Kannada.

• ashok kumar says:

Sir, I have completed BBM. Any vacancies for me?

• Roopa M R says:

Sir, I have completed BA and computer education insult work in 3 years experience with English typing & Kannada typing. Any jobs for me?

• Isha says:

@Roopa M R
      As per the notification of Centre for e-Governance candidates should be Chartered Accountant with relevant experience in order to apply for the post of IT Specialist (Accounts), but last date to apply is passed.

• Manjula EV says:

Sir, i have completed B.Com and one year experience in call center. I know Kannada, English, Telugu and Hindi with computer knowledge in Basic and tally. Can i apply?

• Krithika says:

@Manjula EV
      As per the notification candidates should be Chartered Accountant with relevant experience in order to apply for IT Specialist (Accounts) post in Centre for e-Governance.

• azad husain says:

I have completed MCA. Can i apply for this post?

• Roshni says:

@azad husain
      As per the notification the qualification sufficient to apply for IT Specialist (Accounts) post is not related to your profile in Centre for e-Governance Karnataka, as it requires Chartered Accountant with relevant experience.

• seema says:

I have passed 2 PUC with first class result and i have Computer knowledge (Basic, MS Office, DTP, & Tally , Nudi Internet, Typing Master). I have 2 years Experience as a Computer Trainer. Can i apply for this post?

• Prabhu M says:

I have completed B.com. Any vacancies for me?

• nitesh says:

I have completed diploma E&C. Any vacancies for me?

• Geetha P says:

Sir, I have completing Puc & ITI (copa)ATS (Passa) and i have 6 years experiences in Accounting Filed. Can i apply for Jr.Assistance or Computer operator posts?

• Pooja Pal says:

Sir, I have completing my TY BCOM and i have 2 years experiences in Accounting Filed. Can i apply for Jr. Account Assistance or Computer operator posts?

• prashant mali says:

I have done BBA. Is there any vacancies related to my profile?

• Vignesh says:

@prashant mali
      As per the notification of Stn HQ Cell K&K Sub Area Bangalore candidates who have passed 12th from a recognized university with typing speed of 35 wpm in English or 30 wpm in Hindi on computer can apply for Lower Division Clerk (LDC) post.

• brunda says:

Sir, i have completed 2nd PUC in first class. Any jobs for me?

• vinutha kumari says:

Sir, I have completed BA. Any jobs for me?

• MADHUKUMARA says:

Sir, i am completed B.E in ME, any vacancies for me?

• Sai says:

@MADHUKUMARA
      As per the notification there are no vacancies related to your profile in District and Sessions Court Karwar.

• Halesha says:

sir I want to know, how many month does it take to complete the recruitment process for village account shimoga. if it is more than 6 month I’m more than happy. thank you

• shivakantamma.m says:

Sir, i have completed 03 years diploma in commercial practice in English and typing in Kannada (junior), so may i apply for the stenography and typist?

• Parashuram Malusare says:

I have completed B.Com, any vacancy for me?

• Nuthana says:

@Parashuram Malusare
      As per the notification candidates who had B.Com with first class can apply for the post of Accountant/ Accounting Consultant in Collector Office Chamarajanagar, but last date to apply is passed.

• govind says:

I completed diploma agri before 3 years. may i apply any posts in agriculture department post ?