Name of the Post: KELTRON Engineer Online Form 2018

Post Date: 23-07-2018

Brief Information: Kerala State Electronics Development Corporation Limited (KELTRON) has published a notification for the recruitment of Engineer vacancies. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the notification & apply online.

Kerala State Electronics Development Corporation Limited (KELTRON)

Engineer Vacancies 2018

• For GEN/ OBC: Rs. 250/-
  • Pay the fee through Online/ SBI

• Last Date for Receipt of Online Applications: 24-07-2018
  • Date of Written Exam: 26-07-2018
  • Date of Certificate Verification & Interview: 27-07-2018

• BE/ B.Tech in CS/ IT/ ECE/ EEE
Engineer 02
Apply Online Click Here

95 Responses to “KELTRON Recruitment 2018 – Apply Online for Engineer Posts”

• jishana says:

sir now iam doing my B.E(electronics) final year, can I apply for various vacancies?

• jiju t varghese says:

sir, i completed my btech degree in cse with 64.95% marks..could you please inform me about the vacancies arising according to my qualification?

• maanav says:

@jiju t varghese

1. To get latest recruitment updates visit regularly http://www.freejobalert.com
      (or)
      2. To get daily free SMS alerts for all Government/Sarkari Naukri jobs, Bank jobs, Engineering jobs, Police and Defence jobs, Teaching jobs and other Govt jobs on your mobile send SMS as “ON GOVTJOBSALERT” to 9870807070. Make sure you give SPACE after ON.
      (or)
      3. To get daily E-mail alerts on Jobs enter your E-mail ID at right side top corner of the page and click on SUBSCRIBE button.

• bhaskar says:

I have completed my Diploma in Computer Engineering with 65% marks Dr. Y. c james yen rural Polytechnic College, kuppam in 206.I had experience in accounts .I would like to work as a inyour organisation If any accounts vacancy is there please inform me…
    thanking you
    bhaskar

• sreekala p v says:

Respected Sir, i have completed my MBA(HR,MKG) in the year 2002 from Karpagam Institute of Management Studies,Coimbatore with 62% marks.I have worked for a exporting company as trainee for 6 months,worked as guest lecturer for a B-School and recently worked as temperory asst in LIC.I am looking for a job.if you have any vacancy suitable for me please inform me.

• BEENASANKARK.S. says:

Respected sir ,

iam a diploma holder in electronics engineering with 62.5 % marks from WPT Kaimanam in 2000.iam serching ajob now.iam interesting to work in Keltron if there any vacancy plese consider me
    Yours faithfully
    Beena Sankar K.S.

• BEENASANKARK.S. says:

RESPECTED SIR,

I HAVE COMPLETED DIPLOMA IN ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING WITH 62.5% MARKS FROM GOVT WOMENTS POLY TECNIC KAIMANAM MOW IAM SERCHING A JOB. IAM INTERESTING TO WORK IN KELTRON.IF ANY VACANCY THER KINDLY CONSIDER ME.
    YOURS FAITHFULLY
    BEENA SANKAR K.S.

• resmi says:

sir
    i completed my btech degree in cse with 77.9% marks..could you pls inform me about the vacancies arising according to my qualification?

• Sajeer EK says:

Respected Sir,

I have completed my MCA with 65% marks from Calicut University and i have 6 month experience in SIDCO Marketing cell, now i am searching for a better job. Kindly let me know if any vacancies arose in your organisation.

• Jacob Shelu says:

Sir,
    I am holding MBA (HR)and working as an Operator in ICTT Vallarpadam, Also helps in HR functions in ICTT. am looking for HR jobs if there any opening in KELTRON kindly contact me: 9995006924

Thank you.

• vineetha v says:

sir,
    i have completed my BE degree in Electrical and Electronics Engineering,i have completed a apprentisship 6 months training in KSEB.now i am searching for a job.if any jobs there in KELTRON kindly call me.phone number:9633522604

• Jon says:

Nice, i’m willing to choose one, b-tech with 60% aggregate here. can i apply ?

• Nanjundaswamy says:

I have completed BBM in human resourse management with 60% marks. Now i searching for a jobs

• neethu says:

I am doing my final year ece with 76% am i eligible?
    and am from andhrapradesh ny restriction that only kerala people should apply??
    Please reply!

-Thanks!

• Sona says:

Hello,

Greetings for the day…

I am an MBA holder in Finance having 2 yrs experience from a finacial service concern call Factset system india its in hyderabad. looking forward for a job which is suited to my profile. Please do inform me if any openings.

Thanks&Regards,
    Sona(Kannur)
    sonakrishnan2008@gmail.com

• Vishnupriya says:

Respected Sir,
    I have completed my Diploma in Computer Engineering with 65% marks from Govt Polytechnic College, Neyyattinkara in 2011.I have basic knowledge in php/mysql.I would like to work as a trainee. If any trainee vacancy is there please inform me…
    thanking you
    yours faithfully
    vishnupriya

• Kavitha.G says:

Respected Sir,

I have completed my MBA Finance with 65% marks from Pondicherry University, now i am searching for a job. Kindly let me know if any vacancies arose in your organisation.

Regards,
    Kavitha.G
    kavitganesan@gmail.com

• reshmi says:

Respected sir
    i have completed my diploma in computer technology from noorul islam polytechnic with 76%and completed B.E in electronics&communication from v.p.m.m engineering college with 63% and completed java (j2ee)from cdac thiruvanathapuram and presently working in substation for daily wages now i am serching for a job sir pls kindly inform me if there is any vaccancy
    thanking you
    yours faithfully
    reshmi

• Shaabin Mohamed PM says:

Sir,
    I have completed B.Tech (Computer Science-2010) in Royal college of engg& technology under University of calicut.And also certified RHCE certification from IPSR…If any vacancy please inform me .I would like to work more as Linux System Administrator….

• surjith says:

i have just completed msc in electronics with 71%. I’m interested in working at keltron. is i (msc electronics)eligible for applying the post that the btech electronics applied?

• Deepak Dinakaran says:

Respected Sir,
    I completed my Diploma in Computer Engineering with 89% marks from Carmel Polytechnic Alappuzha.I am interested to work in keltron.If any vacancy there Kindly consider me.

• Kalpana says:

@ Deepak Dinakaran

To know details of present/ upcoming latest notifications of ur qualification in Kerala State Electronics Development Corporation Limited (KELTRON)
      A.
      Visit regularly the official website of Kerala State Electronics Development Corporation Limited (KELTRON)
      or
      visit the website http://www.freejobalert.com for regular updates
      or

B.
      u may be subscribed for sms/email alerts.
      1. For sms alert
      To get daily alerts for all governement/ sarkari naukri(govt) jobs, bank jobs, engineering jobs, police jobs and teaching jobs on your mobile send the following SMS message to 9870807070.Make sure you give SPACE after ON
      or click on link below
      2.For email subscribing enter your email id at the right side top corner of the webpage
      and click on submit option.

• shajin says:

I have completed B.E in electrical and electronics engineering with 67% marks from S.M.K.FOMRA institute of tachnology. I’m willing to work in keltron. If any vacancy, kindly cal me.

• prasanth nair says:

Respected sir.
    I am a B.E & Diploma holder in Electroics & communication Engineering.Now i am working in Marchentnavy abroad.I am interesting to work in keltron.If any vacancy there Kindly consider me.
    Faithfully,
    Prasanth Nair

• Arshad Arif A S says:

Respected sir ,
    i have completed B.E in ECE with 60% of marks and well trained in CCNA. please inform me if there is any job suitable for my profile. thank you

• baby salini.M.S says:

Respected sir,
    I have completed my B.E. in elctrical and electronics engineering with 79% marks from marthandam college of engineering and technology.now i searching for a job.what are the various posts available for engg in your organisation?

• aksa says: