Name of the Post: KELTRON Engineer Online Form 2018

Post Date: 23-07-2018

Brief Information: Kerala State Electronics Development Corporation Limited (KELTRON) has published a notification for the recruitment of Engineer vacancies. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the notification & apply online.

Kerala State Electronics Development Corporation Limited (KELTRON)

Engineer Vacancies 2018

• For GEN/ OBC: Rs. 250/-
  • Pay the fee through Online/ SBI

• Last Date for Receipt of Online Applications: 24-07-2018
  • Date of Written Exam: 26-07-2018
  • Date of Certificate Verification & Interview: 27-07-2018

• BE/ B.Tech in CS/ IT/ ECE/ EEE
Engineer 02
Apply Online Click Here

95 Responses to “KELTRON Recruitment 2018 – Apply Online for Engineer Posts”

• Sandhya says:

Is there any opening for M.Tech GIS in Keltron currently?

• Sumit says:

@Sandhya
      At present there are no vacancies suitable to your qualification in KELTRON.
      (or)

• Josen says:

Respected sir, I am a B-Tech holder in CIVIL ENGINEERING with 69% marks.am i eligible?

• Aswathy.j says:

Respected sir, I am a B-Tech holder in ELECTRICAL & ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING with 81% marks.am i eligible?

• Aaroohi says:

@Aswathy.j
      As per the notification candidates who possess BE/ B.Tech are eligible for the post of Sr.Engineer and Engineer in Keltron.

• Remya J V says:

Sir,I completed Diploma in Computer Engineering with 79%mark.If I’m eligible for any post in Keltron kindly inform me.

• Chandu says:

@Remya J V
      As per the notification candidates who possess Diploma in Computer Engineering are eligible for the post of Technical Assistant in Keltron.

• arya says:

Sir,I completed Diploma in computer hardware engineering with 78%.if there are any vacancies in keltron?Please inform me.

• Reeshma R V says:

Respected Sir, I completed my Diploma in electronics & Avionics with 73% of mark and 6 months experience in Dataentry work I am searching for a job. I tryed to apply online. But can’t. Kindly advise me.

• lekshmy.m.l says:

Respected sir,i am a law graduate and i have 3 years experience in legal field. i am very much interested to working in keltron.kindly inform me if there is job oppurtunities for me.

• Mohammed Siyad M K says:

Sir, I am a Draftsman Civil NTC holder. The link u provided to apply for the job is not working. The Current openings section is not working. Can u suggest any way to apply for this job?

• Naina says:

@mohammed siyad m k
      As per the notification that is the only process to apply for the vacancies in KELTRON. But the official website itself not working.

• Rosy jasmine says:

Respected sir, I wish to submit my resume for Data Entry Operator, The link u provided to apply for the job is not working. The Current openings section is not working. Can u suggest any way to apply for this job?

• AJEESH PC says:

Sir/ my name is Ajeesh pc. I am a diploma holder at keltron(PDNE)& iam Accel certyfied ccna,mcitp holder. Iam duing Bca. Iam interested working to keltron. Iam a keltron certyfied diploma holder but keltron placement cell not helped to me.. Any vacancies plz inform me. I am waiting for your +ve replay

• jobin says:

sir, I have comleted B-tech in Electrical and Electronics with 75% marks. Is there any vacancy for me in kELTRON..Please inform me…

• donna says:

sir, i have completed B.tech from CMJ university with 65% in electronics n communication. Is there any vacancies available in KELTRON?

• Dviyakrihnan.S says:

Respected Sir, I completed my Diploma in Computer Engineering from Women’s Poly Technic College, Pappanamcode, Tvm. I am searching for a job. I tryed to apply online. But can’t. Kindly advise me.

• BHUPENDRA SINGH says:

respected sir i am mba.i want to join good reputed company so pls if there any vaccancy pls inform me.

• aneesha says:

sir, I am qualified with diploma in electronics. I noted that there are some vacancies, but still i cant apply because the link you have given is not get in touch. Can u tell me how can i apply? with in the last date (12.11.2012)

• sahal t.m says:

Sir, I completed Diploma network engineering. if there are any vacancies in keltron? Please inform me

• Praveena says:

on clicking the link to apply it says “The requested URL /Resume/index.php was not found on this server.” can you please help?

• Sarath says:

Sir, The link u provided to apply for the job is not working. I checked the ketron’s site also.The Current openings section is not working. It is showing a 404 error message. Can u suggest any way to apply for this job?

• sridhar says:

Sir, I completed Diploma in Electronics and communication engineering with 87%. if there are any vacancies in keltron? Please inform me.

• Mohan says:

Sir, I completed Diploma Mechanical with 80%. if there are any vacancies in keltron? Please inform me.

• Tanuja says:

@mohan
      As per the notification the candidates who completed SSLC/ ITI/ NTC/ B.Tech/ MBA/ MCA/ LLB/ MSW/ MSC/ PG with Diploma in GIS in relevant discipline from a recognized University are only eligible to apply for the vacancies in Keltron.

• Bebin Exy T.X says:

SIr, I am a Post Graduate in ELECTRONICS (results are awaiting). Now I am looking for a reputed job. I am interested to work in KELTRON. If there is any vacancy kindly inform me.

• Sangeet says:

@Bebin Exy T.X
      At present no vacancies are available in KELTRON

(or)
      2.To get daily free SMS alerts for all Government/Sarkari Naukri jobs, Bank jobs, Engineering jobs,Police and Defence jobs, Teaching jobs and other Govt jobs on your mobile send SMS as “ON GOVTJOBSALERT” to 9870807070. Make sure you give SPACE after ON.
      (or)
      3.To get daily E-mail alerts on Jobs enter your E-mail ID at right side top corner of the page and click on SUBSCRIBE button.

• yoosaf sadik says:

Respected sir, I am a BE holder in ELECTRONICS AND COMMUNICATION ENGINEERING with 82% marks If there any vacancy kindly inform me

• amit says:

@yoosaf sadik
      At present no vacancies are available for applying in KELTRON.
      (or)
      2.To get daily free SMS alerts for all Government/Sarkari Naukri jobs, Bank jobs, Engineering jobs, Police and Defence jobs, Teaching jobs and other Govt jobs on your mobile send SMS as “ON GOVTJOBSALERT” to 9870807070. Make sure you give SPACE after ON.
      (or)

• rahul raj says:

sir, I am a diploma holder in ELECTRONICS & COMMUNICATION ENGINEERING with63% marks AND COMPUTER HARDWARE & NETWORKING & DIPLOMA IN COMPUTERSIED INSTRUMENTATION in keltron .I am searching a job now.I am interesting to work in KELTRON.If there any vacancy kindly inform me

• richa says:

@rahul raj
      At present no vacancies are available for applying in keltron.
      (or)
      (or)

• ishant says:

need to know new requirement in industry

• Aswathy PS says:

Respected sir, I am a diploma holder in ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING with 73% marks from WOMEN’S POLYTECHNIC,KAIMANAM in 2010 and passed COMPUTER HARDWARE course from CANARA BANK INSTITUTE OF INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY.I have passed THSLC with 71% and HIGHER SECONDARY with 68% marks.I am searching a job now.I am interesting to work in KELTRON.If there any vacancy kindly inform me

• roli says:

@aswathy ps

1. To get latest recruitment updates in KELTRON, visit regularly http://www.freejobalert.com
      (or)
      2. To get daily free SMS alerts for all Government/Sarkari Naukri jobs, Bank jobs, Engineering jobs, Police and Defence jobs, Teaching jobs and other Govt jobs on your mobile send SMS as “ON GOVTJOBSALERT” to 9870807070. Make sure you give SPACE after ON.
      (or)
      3. To get daily E-mail alerts on Jobs enter your E-mail ID at right side top corner of the page and click on SUBSCRIBE button.