Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
KPSC Recruitment 2012 – Apply Online for 503 Group A & B Technical Posts: Karnataka public Service Commission (KPSC) has issued notification against recruitment of 503 Group A & B Technical Posts. Eligible candidates may apply through online on or before 26-12-2012. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, application fee details, selection process and how to apply are given below…
KPSC Vacancy Details:
Number of Vacancies: 503
Names of Posts:
1. Assistant Director in the Dept.of Women & Child Development – 18 Posts
2. Asst.Surgeons in the BBMP – 45 Posts
3. Regional Transport Officer in the Dept.of Transport – 09 posts
4. Asst.Engineer (Civil) in the dept.of Public Works – 100 posts
5. Asst.Engineer (Civil) in the Dept.of Inland & Water Transport – 07 posts
6. Asst.Engineer in the Dept.of Agricultural Marketing – 04 Posts
7. Assistant Engineer (Civil) in the Dept. of Water Resources– 180 posts
8. Assistant Engineer (Mechanical) in the Dept.of Water Resources – 20 posts
9. Assistant Archivist in Karnataka State Archives – 05 posts
10. Assistant Architect in the Dept.of Architect – 04 posts
11. Asst.Horticultural Officer in the Dept.of Horticulture – 104 Posts
12. Port Officer/ Deputy Director in the Dept. of Ports and Inland Water Transport – 01 Post
13. Asst. Director in the Dept. of Kannada & Culture- 01 post
14. Lecturer in Cinematography in the Dept.of Technical Education- 01 post
15. Lecturer in Telecommunication (Sound & TV) in the Dept.of Technical Education- 01 post
16. Lecturer in Rubber Technology in the Dept. of Technical Education – 01 post
17. Jr. Hydrographic Surveyor in the Dept. Of Ports and Inland Water Transport – 02 Posts
Age Limit: Candidate should have 18-35 years for GM, 18-40 years for SC/ ST/ CAT 1 and 18-38 years for OBC candidates as on 26-12-2012.
Educational Qualification: Candidate must possess B.E/B.Tech/ PG/ MBBS/ Degree in relevant disciplines.
Application Fee Details: Unreserved candidates need to pay application fee of Rs. 300/- and Rs. 25/- for SC/ ST/ PWD/EXSM/CAT-I candidates in form of Challan payable in any branch of Syndicate bank only, which must be downloaded from website after submission of online application within two days from date of application.
Selection Process: Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of written test, personality Test.
How to Apply: Candidates need to apply only through online mode on or before 26-12-2012. After submission of Online Application candidates need to make payment using challan within two days.
Instructions for Online Application:
1. Log on to www.kpsc.kar.nic.in and select the ‘Notification’ link to start the Online Application process.
2. Select the Online Application link besides the notification link.
3. Upload previously scanned Photograph and Signature at the places provided.
4. Fill all marked details carefully, check once before submission and click on ‘Submit’ button.
5. Take print out of system generated Challan and make payment according within two days.
Starting Date for Online Application: 26-11-2012
Last Date for Online Application: 26-12-2012
Last Date for payment of Fee: 27-12-2012
For more details like vacancy distribution, pay scale, reservations, other requirements, other instructions and online application, click on the links given below…
Tags:KPSC jobs, Kranataka state govt jobs