Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
Labour Bureau Recruitment 2013 – Apply Online for 49 Consultant, Investigator Posts: Labour Bureau, Ministry of Labour & Employment has revealed an employment notification for the recruitment of Consultant and Investigator vacancies. Eligible candidates can apply through Online up to 15 days from the publication of this advertisement. More details regarding educational qualifications, age limit, selection and application process are mentioned below…
Labour Bureau Vacancy details:
Total No. of Vacancies: 49
Name of the Posts:
1. Senior Consultant: 02 Posts
2. Junior Consultant: 07 Posts
3. Investigator Grade-I: 10 Posts
4. Investigator Grade-II: 30 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates must be of minimum 21 years of age and maximum of 65 years as on last date of receipt of applications. Relaxation is applicable as per the rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates must possess Ph.D degree/ Master’s Degree/ Bachelors Degree in Economics, Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Information Technology, Commerce or Finance or equivalent in relevant field/ subject with relevant experience.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on written test/ interview.
How to Apply: Interested candidates can apply through online on link ‘www.Lbchd1.in’ or ‘www.Lbchd2.in’ on the website of the Labour Bureau ‘http://www.labourbureau.gov.in’ by filling all the mandatory fields up to 15 days from the publication of this advertisement. Original and duly attested photocopies of testimonials, certificates/ Degrees and printed online application form with recent passport size photograph affixed must be produced at the time of interview.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Log on to www.labourbureau.gov.in or www.Lbchd1.in or www.Lbchd2.in
2. Fill all the mandatory fields and click on Submit button.
3. After submission of Application Form, system will generate unique registration number. Note down that unique registration number for future use.
4. Take print out of filled in application form to submit while attending the interview.
Last Date of Submission of Online Application: Within 15 days from the publication of this Advertisement.
For more details regarding age, qualifications, pay scale, selections and other information click on the below link…
Tags:Central Govt. Jobs, Labour Bureau Jobs