Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
LIC DSE Eligibility Details: Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) is the largest Life Insurance Company in India having 2048 Branches and105 Divisional Offices. LIC selects eligible candidates for Direct Sales Executive by conducting a written examination. The following are the eligibility details…
Nationality: The candidate should be an Indian Citizen.
Age limit: The minimum age limit is 21 years and maximum 35 years.
Relaxation of Upper age limit:
|S. No||Category||Age Limit in Years|
|1||Scheduled Cast/Scheduled Tribe||40|
|2||Other Backward Classes||38|
|5||Ex-Servicemen (Other Than SC/ST/OBC)||42|
1. Candidates must possess Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized university.
2. Preference may be given to those applicants who possess a Bachelor Degree or Diploma in Marketing /Management & Good working knowledge of English and also one Regional language preferably local language is desirable. Knowledge of soft skills such as Power Point / Word / Excel would be additional advantage.
1. The spouse of employees and agents of LIC of India shall not be eligible for engagement.
2. Agents of LIC of India holding valid license issued by the IRDA are not eligible for engagement.
3. Agents having valid IRDA license and working with other insurers need to submit ‘NOC’ from their insurer. Those applicants will be given preference who have prior marketing experience.
Tags:LIC India Jobs, LIC India Results