Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
Metal & Steel Factory Ishapore Recruitment 2013 – Apply Online for 231 Various Vacancies: Metal & Steel Factory Ishapore has published notification for recruitment of Industrial Employees in Semi-Skilled Grade. Eligible candidates may apply online from 12-08-2013 to 01-09-2013. More details like age limit, qualification, selection process are given below…
Metal & Steel Factory Ishapore Vacancy Details:
Total No of posts: 231
Name of the Posts: Industrial Employees in Semi-Skilled Grade
1.Machinist: 76 Posts
2.Fitter Genl: 48 Posts
3.Turner: 46 Posts
4.Millwright: 10 Posts
5.Carpenter: 03 Posts
6.Fitter Elec: 10 posts
7.Blacksmith: 05 Posts
8.Fitter Pipe: 05 Posts
9.Grinder: 06 Posts
10.Fitter Inst: 02 Posts
11.Welder: 01 Posts
12.Mason Brick: 06 Posts
13.Fitter Boiler: 01 Posts
14.Chemical Process Worker: 08 Posts
15.Boiler Attendant: 0 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age should be in between 18 to 32 years and relaxation is available.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Matriculation and National Apprentice Certificate [NAC]/ National Trade Certificate [NTC] issued by NCVT.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Written test and Trade Test.
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay the Application fee of Rs.50/- to be deposited in a specially opened Account No. “PowerJyoti” 00000032989999677 of SBI, Barrackpore .No fee will be charged for SC/ ST/ PWD/ Ex-Servicemen/ Women
How to Apply: Interested candidates may apply online from 12-08-2013 to 01-09-2013 and bring all the relevant certificates along with application form at the time of Examination.
Instructions to Apply:
1. Visit the website www.msf.gov.in
2. Before registering the application on the website, the candidate should possess valid e-mail id and Mobile Number
4. A Bank Challan will be generated in those cases where candidates have to pay examination fees, take print out of the Challan.
5. Candidate has to approach any nearby SBI Branch with the print out of the Challan on the next day and deposit the examination fees for proper crediting of amount in the allocated account.
6. The fees has to be deposited in a specially opened Account No. “PowerJyoti” 00000032989999677 of SBI, Barrackpore.
7. On receipt of amount concerned Branch of SBI will issue a Journal Number. Journal number is then required to be filled up by the candidates during On-Line registration/ validation on the next day after 05:00 P.M
8. On successful completion of the transaction an application form will be generated, which must be printed for submission of the same at the examination hall on the date of examination
9. Download their Admit Card by feeding the unique Registration No. as given in the Printout of the application form.
Opening Date of Online Application Form: 12-08-2013
Last Date of Online Application Form: 01-09-2013
Dates for payment through SBI: 13-08-2013 after 12:00 Noon onwards to 03-09-2013.
Validation of On-line application after depositing examination fees: 14-08-2013 after 05:00 P.M. to 05-09-2013 upto 12:00 Midnight
Last Date for Printout of On-line Applications (after on-line submission): 05-09-2013
Download of Admit Card: 23-09-2013 to 19-10-2013
Date of Written Examination: 20-10-2013
Date of Publication of Merit List on MSF Website: 21-10-2013
Date of Trade Test: 11-11-2013 to 21-11-2013
For more details regarding age limit, qualification, selection process, pay scale, how to apply are available in the following link…
Tags:Central Govt. Jobs, Metal and Steel Factory Jobs