Name of the Post: MIDHANI Forge Press & NDT Operator Exam Result Released

Post Date: 13-06-2019

Latest Update: 17-10-2019

Brief Information: Mishra Dhatu Nigam Limited (MIDHANI) has published a notification for the recruitment of Charger Operator, Crane Operator, JOT- Turner, Forge Press Operator & NDT Operator Vacancies. Those candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the notification & Apply Online.

Mishra Dhatu Nigam Limited (MIDHANI)

Various Vacancies 2019

• Application fee: Rs 100/-

• For SC/ ST/ PWD/ Ex-Servicemen: Nil
  • Payment Mode: Debit/ credit card/ Net banking

• Last Date to Apply online: 13-07-2019

Age Limit (as on 12-06-2019)

• Upper Age Limit For Sl. No:1, 2: 30 Years

• Upper Age Limit For Sl. No:3: 35 Years
  • Upper Age Limit For Sl. No:4: 42 Years
  • Age Relaxation is Applicable as per rules
Sl No Post Name Total Qualification
1 Charger Operator 03 7th Class with Relevant Experience
2 Crane Operator 02 SSC with Relevant Experience
3 JOT- Turner 10 SSC+ITI with Relevant Experience
4 Forge Press Operator 03 SSC+ITI or Diploma (Engg) with Relevant Experience
5 NDT Operator 04 Diploma (Metallurgy/ Mechanical)/ B.Sc
Written & Proficiency Test Result for S No-04, 05 Forge Press Operator | NDT Operator
Apply Online  Registration | Login

107 Responses to “MIDHANI 2019 – Forge Press & NDT Operator Exam Result Released”

• Pankaj Kumar says:

Sir, I am belongs to OBC category. I have completed B.Sc Physics (Hons.) in 2011. May i apply?

• Sahastra says:

@Pankaj Kumar
      As per the notification of MIDHANI candidates who had Graduation with knowledge in Computer Operation and minimum of 6 months post qualification experience in PC operation are eligible to apply for the post of Office Assistant under Delhi Regional Office.

• ranjana says:

I am doing B.Tech final year in Chemical Engg. Am i eligible to apply for this post?

• ANKIT says:

Sir, I have completed B.Tech in Metallurgy with 5 years experience in Heat Treatment. Can i apply for Assistant Manager (Forge Operation) post?

• S.patnaik says:

I have completed Diploma in Mechanical Engineering with 18 years experience. My age is 39 years. May i eligible to apply for this post?

• Aroh says:

@S.patnaik
      As per the notification there are no vacancies related to your profile in MIDHANI.

• M.priya says:

Sir, i have completed M.Tech. Is there any jobs suitable to my profile?

• Giri says:

@M.priya
      As per the notification there are no jobs suitable to your profile in MIDHANI.

• Shravan kovoori says:

I have done B.Tech/ MBA with experience. Can i eligible to apply for Junior Assistant post?

• Taanush says:

@Shravan kovoori
      As per the notification candidates should have Graduation (except professional courses like Engineering/ Technology/ Medicine) with relevant certificate course in PC Operation (MS office) from reputed/ recognized institution or Degree having PC operation (MS Office) as one of the subjects with minimum 2 years post qualification experience in relevant area in order to apply for Junior Assistant post in MIDHANI.

• raghu says:

Sir, I am belongs to ST category and my age is 30 years 5 months. May i eligible to apply for Junior Operative Trainee post?

• loki says:

Sir, i have completed my B.Tech recently. I don’t have any experience. Can i apply for this post?

• Vinith says:

@loki
      As per the notification there are no posts related to your profile in MIDHANI.

• Prahlad says:

Sir, I have completed BCA. Any vacancies for me?

• ASWINI KUMAR JENA says:

Sir, I have completed my Diploma in Mechanical and i am working in ADHUNIK METALIK LTD to continue. I have 6 months experience. Can i apply for the post of Diploma Engineer?

• Ranjit kumar says:

Sir, i have completed ITI in C.O.E Electronics. Any vacancies for me?

• Aaroohi says:

@Ranjit kumar
      As per the notification there are no vacancies suitable to your profile in MIDHANI.

• ashok says:

Sir, when will be results released for Junior Executive Post?

• sarma says:

Sir, i have completed ICWA Inter and now i am pursuing Graduation. Am i eligible to apply for Jr Executive post?

• John says:

@sarma
      As per the notification candidates who had required qualification as on date of advt (i.e., 10-02-2016) are eligible to apply for Junior Executive post in Midhani.

• sam says:

Sir, i am pursuing Graduation 3rd year. Am i eligible to apply for Jr.Executive posts?

• John says:

@sam
      As per the notification of Midhani candidates who had required qualification as on date of advt (i.e., 10-02-2016) are eligible to apply for Junior Executive post.

• raju says:

Sir, I have completed Mechanical Engineering. Can i apply for this post?

• Riya says:

@raju
      As per the notification of Midhani candidates who had Graduation with minimum of 50% and CA (Intermediate)/ ICWA (Intermediate) can apply for Junior Executive post.

• venkatesh says:

Sir, i have completed iti machinist apprenticeship also completed in bhel, can i apply?

• Aarthi says:

@venkatesh
      As per the notification candidates who had SSC or ITI + NAC or equivalent with minimum 05 years relevant post qualification experience can apply for the post of Crane Operator in Midhani.

• mahendar says:

Sir, i have completed my computer science engineering, can i apply for jobs in midhani?

• Ravi says:

@mahendar
      As per the notification there are no posts related to your profile in Midhani, but candidates who had Graduation with relevant certificate in PC Operation or having PC Operation (MS Office) as one of the subjects, passed in lower stenography (English) with a speed of 100 wpm for shorthand & 40 wpm for typing, 02 years relevant post qualification experience can apply for Jr Assistant (Personal Staff for Directors) post.

• s sekhar says:

I have done diploma in metallurgy, 2 years experience, can i apply?

• Vihan says:

@s sekhar
      As per the notification candidates who had Diploma in Metallurgical Engineering witrh 60% of marks, minimum 06 years post qualification experience in relevant field are eligible to apply for the post of Junior Manager (Melt) in Midhani.

• chinna says:

SIR, I PURSUED MY GRADUATION (B.COM C.A), MAY I APPLY POST NUMBER 2?

• kilari murali krishna says:

Sir, I have completed DIPLOMA in METALLURGICAL ENGINEERING and trained in MIDHANI in NON-DESTRUCTIVE TESTING (SPIC-I) for 6 months. Is there any vacancy for me?

• Saina says:

@kilari murali krishna
      As per the notification the qualification required for the post of Mill Hand in Midhani is not related to your profile as it requires SSC or ITI in relevant trade.

• D.DILEEP KUMAR says:

I have DIPLOMA IN EEE, any vacancy for me?

• Sai says:

@D.DILEEP KUMAR
      As per the notification candidates who had Diploma in Electrical/ Electrical & Electronical Engineering with 02 years relevant experience can apply for the post of Diploma Engineer in Midhani.

• p madankumar reddy says:

Good

• ahmed says:

Sir, i am commerce graduate and i have done diploma in computer, can i apply?

• rajendra kumar says:

I have completed my diploma mechanical and my cast is obc am i eligible for applying midhani post?

• Goutam says:

@rajendra kumar
      As per the notification candidates who have Diploma in Mechanical discipline with minimum 60% of marks with min 02 years post qualification industrial experience in the relevant area can apply for the post of SOT (02 years experience), Diploma in Mechanical with 05 years experience can apply for the post of SOT (05 years experience), CAD Operator in Midhani, but last date to apply is already over.

• SHESHU says:

SIR WHAT IS NAC IS IT NECESSARY FOR JOT POST?

• Fiaz says:

@SHESHU
      As per the notification of Midhani candidates who have ITI in relevant trade with National Apprentice Certificate(NAC) are eligible to apply for the post of Junior Operative Trainee (Fresh, experience).