Name of the Post: MIDHANI Graduate, Diploma & Trade Apprentice Walk in 2020

Post Date: 03-03-2020

Brief Information: Mishra Dhatu Nigam Limited (MIDHANI) has announced a notification for the recruitment of Graduate Apprentice, Diploma Apprentice, Trade Apprentice Vacancies. Those candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the notification & Attend for Interview.

Mishra Dhatu Nigam Limited (MIDHANI)

Graduate, Diploma & Trade Apprentice Vacancy 2020

• Date & Time of Interview for Sl No. 01, 02: 19-03-2020 from 9:30 Am to 4:30 PM

• Date & Time of Interview for Sl No. 03: 20, 21-03-2020 from 9:30 Am to 4:30 PM

Sl No Post Name Total Qualification
1 Graduate Apprentice 14 Graduation (Engg)
2 Diploma Apprentice 10 Diploma(Engg)
3 Trade Apprentice 158 ITI
Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Walk in
Apprentice Registration Click Here

107 Responses to “MIDHANI Recruitment 2020 – Walkin for 182 Graduate, Diploma & Trade Apprentice Posts”

• Prince Krishna Kumar says:

Sir, I have completed ITI in Electrician. Can i apply?

• Lasya says:

I have completed B.E in ECE. Can i apply for the posts in MIDHANI?

• Anitha Priyadarshini says:

I completed B.Sc in Nursing during 2014. Am i eligible?

• Chintala Vijenderreddy says:

I have completed B.Lib. Am i eligible for the post of Librarian?

• M.shiva Krishna says:

Sir, I have completed B.SC and pursing 2nd year MCA. Can i apply for this post?

• MOHAMMED KHAJA MOINUDDIN says:

Sir, I have completed BE in Production Engineering. Am i eligible for this post?

• Sanjay Kumar says:

I have completed ITI in Turner during 2017. Can i apply for this post?

• Lakesh kumar says:

I have completed 10th, 12th and ITI in Electrician. Can i apply for this job?

• vikas jakhar says:

Sir, I have completed ITI in Electrician trade. Am i eligible to apply for this post?

• Shailendra chakravarti says:

Sir, I have done ITI in Fitter by NCVT from Madhya Pradesh. Can i apply?

• Dev Pratap Singh says:

I have completed Intermediate. Can i eligible to apply for this post?

• Sathvika says:

@Dev Pratap Singh
      As per the notification there are no vacancies related to your profile in MIDHANI.

• Bhakta Prasad Bag says:

I am an Diploma holder. I am working with M/S Sangha Erectors Pvt. Ltd and total work experience in Construction & Piping are above 8 years. May i eligible to apply for this post?

• Sathvika says:

@Bhakta Prasad Bag
      As per the notification there are no posts suitable to your profile in MIDHANI.

• sweta says:

Sir, i have done BE under ECE branch in 2016. Can i eligible to apply for post no: 02?

• Nikilesh says:

@sweta
      As per the notification candidates must have 60% of marks in Degree in Metallurgical Engineering or equivalent with post qualification experience of 12/ 10 years for DGM/ Sr Manager respectively in melting of low alloy steels, stainless steels, ferro Alloys etc., in EAF/ LF/ VD/ VOD and induction Furnaces and conversant with various National & International Steel Standards are eligible to apply for Dy General Manager/ Sr Manager( Melt Operations)( Gr-VI/Gr-V) post in MIDHANI [Experience on all EAF, LF, VD,VOD and induction Furnaces & experience in continuous casting of billets/ slabs is preferred].

• ramgoud says:

Thanks to this website.

• RAKESH KUMAR says:

I am doing my Engineering (EIE) [It will be in May, 2017]. Am i eligible to apply for this post?

• veeresh says:

Sir, i have completed ITI in Fitter trade. Can i eligible to apply for this post?

• Meera says:

@veeresh
      As per the notification candidates who have passed 10th with ITI in Fitter trade can apply for the post of Trade Apprentice under Fitter trade in MIDHANI.