Name of the Post: MRPL Various Vacancies Online Form 2019

Post Date: 11-10-2019

Brief Information: Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited (MRPL) has announced a notification for the recruitment of Security Inspector, Junior Officer, Junior Chemist Trainee, Technical Assistant Trainee, Draftsman Trainee & Trainee Assistant vacancies. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.

Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited (MRPL)

Advt No: 78/2019

Various Vacancies 2019

• For General, OBC (including non-creamy layer)/ EWS: Rs. 100/-
  • For SC/ST/ PWD/ Ex-Servicemen: Nil
  • Payment Mode: Online By Using Debit/ Credit Cards, Cash Payment through E-Challan at branches of SBI

• Starting Date to Apply Online & Payment Fee: 11-10-2019
  • Last Date to Apply Online & Payment Fee: 09-11-2019
Sl No Post Name Total Qualification Upper Age (as on 17-08-2019)
1 Security Inspector 13  Any Degree 45 Years
2 Junior Officer –Official Language Implementation 01  Degree, PG (Hindi/ English) 38 Years
3 Junior Chemist Trainee 06 B.Sc (Chemistry) For UR/EWS: 26 Years
OBC(NCL): 29 Years
SC/ST: 31 Years
PWD (UR/ EWS): 36 Years
PWD (OBC): 39 Years
PWD (SC/ST): 41 Years
4 Technical Assistant Trainee(Chemical) 113 Diploma (Relevant  Engg Trades)
5 Technical Assistant Trainee (Mechanical) 27
6 Technical Assistant Trainee (Electrical) 36
7 Technical Assistant Trainee (Instrumentation) 25
8 Draftsman Trainee 01
9 Trainee Assistant (Finance) 02 B.Com/ BBM
10 Trainee Assistant(Materials) 04 Any Degree
11 Trainee Assistant (Hindi) 04 Any Degree
12 Trainee Assistant 01 BA/ BSc/ B.Com/ BBA/ BBM/ BCA with Computer Knowledge 41 Years
Apply Online  Registration | Login

273 Responses to “MRPL Recruitment 2019 – Apply Online for 233 Jr Officer, Chemist & Other Posts”

• Shubhangi sharma says:

I am currently pursuing my MBA in HR. I am a fresher. Is there any posts suitable to my profile?

• Uma says:

@Shubhangi sharma
      As per the notification candidates should have two years MBA in HR from a recognized institute with minimum 60% marks in order to apply for the post of Deputy General Manager (HR) in MRPL.

• Hemanth says:

Sir, i have completed B.E in Civil Engineering. I have 2.7 years experience. Is there any vacancies suitable to my profile?

• Gita says:

@Hemanth
      As per the notification the qualification required to apply for Technician Apprentice post under Civil discipline is not suitable to your profile in MRPL, as it requires Diploma in Civil Engineering.

• krishnamurthy H.C says:

Sir, I have completed MBA finance in Kuvempu University. Is there any vacancies suitable to my profile?

• Mr. Gurwinder singh says:

Sir, i have competed 3 years Diploma of Mechanical Engg in 2013. I have 2 years experience of quality and cnc opp. Can i apply?

• Jodha says:

@Mr. Gurwinder singh
      As per the notification of MRPL candidates who have got more than one year of work experience are not eligible to apply for recruiting 37 vacancies.

• Nishchith says:

Sir, I have completed CA Intermediate Course. Is there any jobs suitable to my profile?

• rajath says:

I have completed Mechanical Engg. I have worked for 2 years in Ford Motor company in Material Planning and Logistics. Is there any posts suitable to my profile?

• vanitha says:

I have completed M.Sc in General Chemistry. Is there any jobs suitable to my profile?

• Ansh says:

@vanitha
      As per the notification there are no jobs suitable to your profile in MRPL.

• Shravana Hegde says:

Sir, I have completed Diploma in Electronics and Communication. Is there any jobs related to my profile?

• Renu says:

@Shravana Hegde
      As per the notification there are no jobs related to your profile in MRPL.

• sumith says:

Sir, I have recently completed Diploma in Polymers. Is there any posts related to my profile?

• Firoj says:

@sumith
      As per the notification there are no posts related to your profile in MRPL.

• Sanoop says:

I have completed B.E in Computer Science and Engineering with two years of experience in IT company. Is there any vacancies suitable to my profile?

• Ansh says:

@Sanoop
      As per the notification there are no vacancies suitable to your profile in MRPL.

• deepthi says:

Sir, I have completed MBA in Finance from Mangalore. I don’t have any experience. Is there any posts suitable to my profile?

• Yajat says:

@deepthi
      As per the notification there are no posts suitable to your profile in MRPL.

• Sanoop says:

Sir, I have completed Computer Science and Engineering with two years of experience in IT industry, Bangalore. Can i apply?

• shivaraj says:

Sir, i was completed my BBM and having 4 years experience in stores in charge. Is there any posts suitable to my profile?

• Vanditha says:

@shivaraj
      As per the notification there are no posts suitable to your profile in MRPL.

• Gousiya says:

Sir, I completed diploma in civil engg having 1 year experience, can i apply in MRPL?

• Murugan says:

I have completed Diploma petrochemical Engineering and B.Tech petrochemical echnology, am i eligible for this job?

• Devi says:

@Murugan
      As per the notifications there are no vacancies related to your profile in MRPL.

• prashanth kulal says:

Sir, I’m mechanical graduate with total 9 years of exp in mechanical rotory design. age is 32, any suitable openings for me?

• Devi says:

@prashanth kulal
      As per the notification candidates who had Degree in Mechanical Engineering can apply for the post of Graduate Apprenticeship Training, Diploma in Mechanical Engineering can apply for Technician Apprenticeship Training in MRPL, but last date to apply is passed.

• Rajinder Bhatia says:

Sir i have completed my diploma in mechanical engg. Can i apply the post of technical asst?

• vijay says:

Sir, I completed B.Tech in chemical engg in tamilnadu. can I apply?

• Mahesh says:

Sir, i have completed diploma in civil engg with 6 year exp. can i apply fr this post and this post is permanent or only contract basis?

• Gowthami says:

@Mahesh
      As per the notification candidates who had Diploma in Civil Engineering in the year 2013, 2014 and 2015 from Engineering colleges/ Polytechnic of Karnataka recognized by Board of Technical Education/ UGC/ AICTE with 65% marks in aggregate can apply for the post of Technician Apprenticeship Training in MRPL.

• sunil angadi says:

Sir, i have done diploma in civil engg, but i have no experience. can i apply for mrpl?

• Ruhi says:

@sunil angadi
      As per the notification of MRPL candidates who had Diploma in Civil Engineering in the year 2013, 2014 and 2015 from Engineering colleges/ Polytechnic of Karnataka can apply for Technician Apprenticeship Training post in Civil discipline.

• Pradeep kumar says:

Sir,I have done diploma in polymer technology & I have good experience in plastic testing (mechanical testing).please let me know for any vacancy suitable for my job profile.

• Yogesh K. Deore says:

Sir, i have Diploma in Electrical Engineering, Experience:14 years, can i apply?

• Dharshini says:

@Yogesh K. Deore
      As per the notifications there are no posts suitable to your profile in MRPL.

• prateek says:

I have completed B.Tech in ece, can i apply?

• Sai says:

@prateek
      As per the notification there are no posts suitable to your profile in MRPL as it requires 03 years diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering for Technical Assistant-B (Instrumentation) post.

• kulathurkumar says:

Sir, I completed 2 years diploma in electrical and electronics engg (joining in lateral entry), am i eligible for MRPL ?

• Parveen kumar says:

Sir, I completed my diploma in mechanical engg. can i apply for je (mechanical engg.) in MRPL?