Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
Nagpur Divisional Commissionerate – Apply Online for 90 Supply Inspector Posts 2012: Nagpur Divisional Commissionerate has issued notification against recruitment of 90 Supply Inspector vacancies. The commissionerate invited online applications from eligible candidates on or before 20-09-2012 for the purpose of recruitment. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, application fee details, selection process and how to apply are given below…
Nagpur Divisional Commissionerate Vacancy Details:
Number of Vacancies: 90
Name of Post: Supply Inspector
Age Limit: Candidates’ age must be between 18 years and 33 years as on 01-10-2012. Age relaxations will be extended as per Govt. rules for reserved category candidates.
Educational Qualification: Candidates must possess Graduation in any discipline for recognised university.
Application Fee Details: Open candidates need to pay application fee of Rs. 200/- and Reserved category candidates would require to pay Rs. 100/- in form of challan of State Bank of India which can be downloaded from website. Fee must be paid in name of Member and Deputy Commissioner, Purvat Division in Account No. 32470644340. EXSM are exempted from payment of fee.
Selection Process: Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Written Test and personal Interview.
How to Apply: Candidates must apply for the posts only through online mode and after submission of online application, candidates must take the print out of application and retain it to be produced whenever asked for.
Instructions for Online Application:
1. Log on to www.dcsupplyngp.in or www.nagpur.nic.in and select the Home Page.
2. Select the ‘Get Challan Now’ link for downloading the Bank Challan, fill in the details and click on ‘Submit and Challan’ button.
3. Take print out of Bank Challan and make payment as per details given above.
4. Revisit the website and this time enter the mobile number and the Application ID and select the ‘Submit’ button.
5. Fill all marked details carefully and upload photograph and signature at the places provided.
6. Check once for errors and click on ‘Submit’ button.
7. Take print of Application Form and retain it for further use.
Last Date for Online Application: 20-09-2012
Opening Date for Downloading Admit Card Online: 25-09-2012
Date for Written Examination: 07-10-2012
For more details like vacancy distribution, pay scale, reservations, other requirements, other instructions and online application, click on the links given below…
Tags:Maharashtra State Govt Jobs, Nagpur Divisional Commissionerate Jobs