Dear FreeJobAlert users always type .Com after Freejobalert .Beware of duplicate websites with FreeJobAlert name.

Name of the Post: NALCO Graduate Engineer Online Form 2018

Post Date: 23-04-2018

Total Vacancy: 115

Brief Information: National Aluminium Company Limited (NALCO) invites applications for the recruitment of Graduate Engineer through GATE – 2018 vacancies. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply.

National Aluminium Company Limited (NALCO)

Graduate Engineer Vacancies 2018

• For Gen/ OBC: Rs. 500/-
  • For SC/ ST/ PWD/ Departmental: Rs. 100/-
  • Payment Mode: Internet Banking/ Credit/ Debit Card

• Starting Date for Apply Online: 23-04-2018
  • Last Date to Apply Online: 22-05-2018

Age Limit (as on 22-05-2018)

• Maximum Age: 30 Years
  • Age relaxation is admissible as per rules.

• Degree (Relevant Engg Discipline)
Graduate Engineer through GATE – 2018 115
Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply
Apply Online Click Here

140 Responses to “NALCO Recruitment 2018 – Apply Online for 115 Graduate Engineer Posts”

• m chandrakanth says:

I completed MCA as PG B.sc(maths physics chemistry) so I wrote ICET examination for MCA so MCA students is need of of GATE card.

• charan says:

I cleared Gate in 2013, The gate score is valid for 2 years.Can I apply for this post?

• Wasim says:

@charan
      As per the notification candidates must have valid 2014 GATE Scores in order to apply for the post of Graduate Engineer Trainees in NALCO.

• pragnya says:

I have completed my B.Sc with chemistry honours and also have one year experience as lab chemist in a alumina refinery plant.can I eligible to do work in nalco?

• C.Santosh says:

Sir, my name is C.Santosh, I will complete my degree in commerce in 2014 & having computer knowledge can i apply?

• Nilesh says:

@C. Santosh
      As per the above notifications of NALCO there are no posts relevant to your qualification.

• Bhabatosh Kumar Mahanat says:

Sir,I have done my Diploma in Electrical Engineering and i got 3 years working experience Can i apply for this job?

• Bhabatosh Kumar Mahanat says:

Sir,I have done my Diploma in Electrical Engineering Can i apply for this post?

• Sajid says:

@Babatosh Kumar Mahanat
      As per the notification there are no vacancies suitable to your profile in NALCO.

• jyoti says:

Sir,i am pursuing last sem of M.Sc.chemistry am i eligible for any post?

• Rajesh says:

@jyoti
      As per the notification there are no vacancies suitable to your in NALCO.

• satnam says:

Sir I completed my b.tech in EEE. May i eligible?

• Rohit says:

@satnam
      As per the notification the candidates from the following fields of Engineering in Mechanical/Electrical/Instrumentation/Metallurgy/ Civil/ Chemical/ Electronics/Geology/Mining and the candidates who qualified Gate-2013 are eligible for the post of Graduate Engineers in NALCO.

• premlatha says:

Sir,i am premlatha studying final year in b.tech-IT,So am I eligible to apply NALCO?

• V.Loganayagi says:

sir, I am a final year student i want to know how to apply for nalco company

• Chandak says:

@v.loganayagi
      As per the notification the candidates who completed Graduation in Engineering and who applied for GATE-2013 and who are qualified in GATE-2013 are only eligible to apply for the post of Graduate Engineers in NALCO.

• manimegalai r says:

I am manimegalai,please give me to join your team members to work with your company

• Heena says:

@manimegalai r

• Rajasekar says:

i am rajasekar doing my BE final year in the field of electrical and electronics , i wish to work with NALCO. Am I eligible to apply?

• Cherishma says:

@rajasekhar
      As per the notification the candidates who completed B.E/B.Tech in Mechanical, Electrical, Instrumentation, Metallurgy, Civil, Chemical, Electronics, Geology and who have qualified in GATE-2013 are only eligible to apply for the post of Graduate Engineers in NALCO.

• bhuwnesvar kashyap says:

Dear sir/mam, i have passed diploma in fire engg & safety management in 2010. And also i have joined with Paharpur Cooling Tower Ltd (Utkal Alumina International Ltd. Tikiri, Orissa).i am also appearing correspondence course in diploma engg(Machenical Branch). if you have any vacancy for hse dept, please inform to me.

• rajan says:

hiii…can anybody tell me the link of online registration of NALCO so that i can apply for this….

• VISHNU BARATHI.R says:

please inform me for the vacancies.

• Megha says:

@vishnu barathi.r

(or)
      2.To get daily free SMS alerts for all Government/Sarkari Naukri jobs, Bank jobs, Engineering jobs, Police and Defence jobs, Teaching jobs and other Govt jobs on your mobile send SMS as “ON GOVTJOBSALERT” to 9870807070. Make sure you give SPACE after ON.
      (or)
      3.To get daily E-mail alerts on Jobs enter your E-mail ID at right side top corner of the page and click on SUBSCRIBE button.

• jagdish hulke says:

i pursuing b.e. in electronics and telecommunication engg can i apply for nalcos post for engg on the basis of gate.i am final year student

• Megha says:

@jagdish hulke
      As per the notification the candidates who completed B.E/B.Tech in Mechanical, Electrical, Instrumentation, Metallurgy, Civil, Chemical, Electronics, Geology are only eligible to apply for the post of Graduate engineers in Nalco.

• prem prakash rajan says:

respected sir, i am a m.b.b.s.doctor, please inform me for any recruitments available for me.

• devi says:

@prem prakash rajan

1. To get latest recruitment updates visit regularly http://www.freejobalert.com
      (or)
      2. To get daily free SMS alerts for all Government/Sarkari Naukri jobs, Bank jobs, Engineering jobs, Police and Defence jobs,Teaching jobs and other Govt jobs on your mobile send SMS as “ON GOVTJOBSALERT” to 9870807070. Make sure you give SPACE after ON.
      (or)
      3. To get daily E-mail alerts on Jobs enter your E-mail ID at right side top corner of the page and click on SUBSCRIBE button.

• kalpana says:

Respected Sir/Madam, I have passed out diploma in Electronics Engg. with 75.68%in the year 2004 from Govt. Girls Polytechnic Moradabad. If you any vacancy in diploma level so please reply me.

• maanav says:

@kalpana

(or)
      (or)

• prabhat kumar says:

is there any recruitment for experienced engineer from steel sectors to work in nalco. sir, please inform.

• virat says:

@prabhat kumar

(or)
      (or)

• Ingale Sanjay Sukdeo says:

sir i am Ingale Sanjay Sukdeo. now i am continuing my 4th year b.tech in chemical engg. My dream is to work in NALCO in my life so sir whats the procedure and criteria for this, i can work in NALCO.

Thanking
    Sanjay Ingale
    9765110454

• archana says:

@Ingale sanjay sukdeo

1. To get latest recruitment updates in NALCO, visit regularly http://www.freejobalert.com
      (or)
      2. To get daily free SMS alerts for all Government/Sarkari Naukri jobs, Bank jobs, Engineering jobs, Police and Defence jobs, Teaching jobs and other Govt jobs on your mobile send SMS as “ON GOVTJOBSALERT” to 9870807070. Make sure you give SPACE after ON.
      (or)

• SUMIT AGARWAL says:

I am Sumit Agarwal,Right now iam working in Mahindra Finance,and i have complete my MBA in finance & Marketing from Bangalore University june 2011,NALCO is my dream to work.
    plz provide me the vacancy is there related to me.

Thanking
    Sumit Agarwal
    9658365434

• ASHUTOSH NAYAK says:

I am Ashutosh Nayak agree to work with your company.regarding your terms and condition.

• Manoj kumar sahu says:

sir i am manoj kumar sahu. now i am continuing my 4th year btech in electrical and electronics engg. My dream is to work in NALCO in my life so sir whats the procedure and criteria for this, i can work in NALCO

• Sahu Rajesh Kumar says:

I am requsting to you sir
    I am sahu rajesh kumar,i have 2 years experience in HDFC,and i have completed my inter mediate(10+2)(mpc)and i have computer knowladge,i can do job in nalco and NALCO is my dream to do work
    thanking you sir

• Kiran Kumar says:

@ Sahu Rajesh Kumar
      of course u can get job in NALCO, but u should wait with patience for suitable notification.
      Get subscribed for jobalerts of http://www.freejobalerts.com, so that u can get information as soon as suitable notification released( w..r..t to ur qualification).

• Gupteswar Rath says:

I am Gupteswar Rath,i have 4 years experience in Finance and Accounts,and i have complete my MBA in finance,NALCO is my dream to work.thanks