Dear FreeJobAlert users always type .Com after Freejobalert .Beware of duplicate websites with FreeJobAlert name.

Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now

NALCO Recruitment 2017 – Walk in for Medical Retainer Posts: A Government of India, National Aluminium Company Limited (NALCO), Bhubaneswar, Odisha has advertised a notification for the recruitment of Part Time Medicine Specialist vacancies on retainer-ship basis. Eligible candidates can walk in interview on 16-10-2017 at 10.30 AM. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below…

NALCO Vacancy Details:
Total No of Posts: 01
Name of the Posts: Medical Retainer (Medicine)

Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be 65 years as on 30-09-2017

Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess MD in Medicine with 25 years Post PG.

Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on applicants performance in personal interview.

How to Apply: Eligible candidates can attend the interview along with duly filled-in Bio-Data Form, all credentials and supporting documents in respect of their age, qualification & experience at HRD Conference Hall, Nalco Bhawan, P-1, Nayapalli, Bhubaneswar-751 013 on 16-10-2017 at 10.30 AM.

Date & Time of Interview: 16-10-2017 at 10.30 AM

For more details like compensation, placement, reservation, relaxation, experience & other information click on the link given below….

Click here for Recruitment Advt

Click here for Application Form

136 Responses to “NALCO Recruitment 2017 – Walk in for Medical Retainer Posts”

• b.k.nayak says:

Sir, I am a Government servant. My age is 29 years and i am UR candidate. May i apply for S.No-01 to 06?

• Anuja says:

@b.k.nayak
      As per the notification UR candidates age limit should be 27 years in order to apply for SUPT/ JOT (Fitter, Electrician, Electronics, Motor Mechanic, Surveyor & HEMM) vacancies in NALCO.

• rajen says:

Sir, I have completed ITI in MMV trade and NAC, but i don’t have any heavy driving license. Can i apply for Motor Mech post?

• Varun says:

@rajen
      As per the notification candidates who have passed HSC with ITI (NCTVT/ SCTE & VT) in Motor Mechanic trade can apply for SUPT/ JOT (Motor Mechanic) post in NALCO.

• Naveen Kumar nayak says:

Sir, is it compulsory to qualify in GATE exam to apply for this post?

• Reeta says:

@Naveen Kumar nayak
      As per the notification candidates should have valid score of GATE-2016 in order to apply for the post of Graduate Engineer in NALCO.

• koppala bhaskar says:

I have completed ITI in Electrician, Diploma Automobile Engg. I have 2 years experienced in CNC programming. Can i apply?

• Ansh says:

@koppala bhaskar
      As per the notification there are no posts suitable to your profile in NALCO.

• Soumya says:

Sir, I have completed B.Sc with Physics Hons. Can i apply?

• Sai says:

@Soumya
      As per the notification the qualification required to apply for the above posts is not suitable to your profile in NALCO.

• RajoyBiswal says:

I have passed ITI with 86% in Electronic (Mech). Any vacancies for me?

• Rishab says:

@RajoyBiswal
      As per the notification there are no vacancies related to your profile in NALCO.

• Rajesh ku. Nayak says:

Sir, D.O.B is 07/05/1996. I am doing B.Tech in EEE 3rd year. Am i eligible to apply for this post?

• Manju says:

@Rajesh ku. Nayak
      As per the notification there are no vacancies suitable to your profile in NALCO.

• Babul Routaray says:

Sir, I have completed Graduation in Arts and Hardware & amp;Networking Management. Can i apply?

• Madhusudan says:

Sir, I have completed Diploma in Plastics Technology and Engineering and one year experience in tool room. Can i apply?

• Nuthana says:

@Madhusudan
      As per the notification candidates should have Matric/ Higher Secondary / 10+2 in Science with Diploma of minimum 2 years duration in Laboratory Technician from a Govt college/ recognized Institution with one (01) year of relevant post qualification experience in a Govt. Hospital or a reputed Private Hospital in order to apply for Laboratory Technician (Pathology) post.

• rohit kumar says:

Sir, i’m in the final year of MBA With marketing and HR specialisation. Am i eligible to apply for this post?

• sushanti nayak says:

I am a law graduate and post graduated in mass communication having 8 yrs work experience in journalism field. Before it i was working in NGO for 5yrs. Can i apply for any post?

• RAVI YADAV says:

Sir, I have completed Diploma in Mechanical Engg. Can i apply?

• Anjali says:

Sir, my age is 24 years. May i eligible to apply for this post?

• Dheeraj says:

@Anjali

• pappu mahto says:

My age 23 years, my qualification is 10th with ITI in Fitter and 5 years experience. Any jobs for me?

• madhuri says:

Gate 2015 or 2016?

• Harish says:

I did my MBA with stream marketing management and Human resource management, am I eligible for industrial Trainee HR & does it requires any experience in HR wing?

• Ravi says:

@Harish
      As per the notification candidates having Full time Degree in any discipline & 02 years MBA with specialization in PM/ IR/ HRD/ HRM can apply for Industrial Trainee (HR) post in NALCO.

• manoj kumar das says:

Sir, I have completed diploma in mechanical, ITI& design course in cipet. I have 2.5 year experience in plastic mould design, can I apply?

• Goutam says:

@manoj kumar das
      As per the notification there are no posts suitable to your profile in NALCO.

• shakti sangram says:

I completed B. Tech in electrical branch. can i apply for NALCO?

• satyabrata jenamani says:

I have completed my diploma in civil engg, but no experience. can i apply?

• satyabratajenamani says:

I have passed diploma in civil engineering this year, can i apply this?

• Dharshini says:

@satyabratajenamani
      As per the notification candidates who had full-time Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognised University with 02 years in line experience are eligible to apply for the post of Jr Foreman (Civil) in NALCO.

• vipin nair says:

I have completed my diploma in automobile engg after SSC am i eligible for this post?

• Goutam says:

@vipin nair
      As per the notification of NALCO there are no posts suitable to your profile.

• bapun says:

Sir,I have done lateral 2 years of diploma in civil engineering. can I eligible for this post?

• Firoz says:

@bapun
      As per the notification candidates who possess HSC with three years Diploma in Civil Engineering from recognized Institute are eligible for the post of Supervisor (Civil)in NALCO.

• sambedana pani says:

Please tell how to apply for this job I did not qualify gate but appeared?

• Sagar says:

@sambedna pani
      As per the notification of NALCO candidates must have valid GATE -2014 Score in order to apply for the post of Graduate Engineer Trainees.

• Bikash Singh says:

Sir now I am in MCA 4th sem can I apply?

• Deepak says:

Sir mai MCA appearance last year can I apply for NALCO?

• Sagar says:

@Deepak
      As per the notification candidates who are in the final year of Engineering in concern discipline/ MCA may also apply Graduate Engineer Trainees in NALCO.