Name of the Post: Naval Ship Repair Yard Apprentice Offline Form 2019

Post Date: 11-06-2019

Brief Information: Naval Ship Repair Yard has announced a notification for the recruitment of Apprentice vacancies. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply.

Naval Ship Repair Yard

Apprentice Vacancies 2019

• Last Date for Receipt of Application: 23-07-2019
Age Limit (as on 01-10-2019)

• Upper Age: 21 Years
  • Age relaxation is applicable as per rules

• Candidates Should Posseses Matric/ 10th Class, ITI.
Apprentice 172
Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply

50 Responses to “Naval Ship Repair Yard Recruitment 2019 – 172 Apprentice Posts”

• mukeshkumar says:

Sir, I have completed ITI in Diesel Mechanic trade. Can i apply for this post?

• alikhan says:

Sir, i have a Diploma ITI Ref&ac scvt, can i apply?

• shubham patel says:

Sir, i have complete my ITI Fettar Mechanic 2 years & also appeared & Tele communication, can i apply for ship repairs

• mayur appasaheb sanadi says:

Sir, i have complete my ITI in Electronics Mechanic 2 years & also appeared Diploma in Electronic & Tele communication, can i apply for the post of Electronics?

• Maulik Maurya says:

Sir, I completed TY B.Com in 2014-2015, am I eligible for this job?

• Ramana says:

Sir, i have completed I.T.I with 82%, any vacancies for me?

• mayaram kushwah says:

Sir I have completed HS with 65% can I apply for this job

• mayaram kushwah says:

Sir, I’m only 10th pass, can I apply for tradesman mate post?

• Mitul Sompura says:

I am doing B.Com, any posts are suitable to my profile?

• Dharshini says:

@Mitul Sompura
      As per the notification of Naval Ship Repair Yard there are no related posts to your profile as it needs Matriculation with Apprenticeship Training in relevant trades for Tradesman Skilled posts and Matriculation for Tradesman Mate post.

• MRINMOY CHAND says:

I completed my HS with science subject. can i apply any post?

• Lakshmi says:

@MRINMOY CHAND
      As per the notification candidates who have passed 10th standard from a recognized Board can apply for the post of Tradesman Mate in Naval Ship Repair Yard.

• Dipak says:

Sir, I passed graduation in 2014. can I apply this job?

• Lakshmi says:

@Dipak
      As per the notification candidates should have Apprenticeship Training, National Apprenticeship Certificate in the relevant trade issued by NCVT in order to apply for the post of Tradesman Skilled and Tradesman Mate.

• vishvanath bhikaji dhanawade says:

I have passed HSC 57.85% and diploma iti diesel mechanic with 78.25% Marks, can i apply?

• Abhishek Behera says:

I have 49.5% in matric and ITI 89.24% . May i apply sir?

• Devi says:

@Abhishek Behera
      As per the notification candidates should acquire 50 % marks in their Matriculation in order to apply for 67 posts in Naval Ship Repair Yard Karwar, but last date to apply is over.

• nidhin says:

Sir, i completed auto electrician in model iti ncvt, can i apply for the post of electrician?

• balwinder singh says:

I have completed ITI machinist with 81%, may i apply?

• Siba sankar pradhan says:

Sir, I have matric with 48.5%,+2 arts with 56% & ITI electrician with 87%, can I apply?

• Siri says:

@Siba sankar pradhan
      As per the notification candidates who have passed 10th class with minimum 50% marks & ITI in Electrician trade with an aggregate of 65% marks can apply for the post of Electrician in Naval Ship Repair Yard Karwar.

• Anand thakur says:

Sir i completed matric from Bihar board with 76% & iti mech diesel (SCVT) with 89%, can i apply this job?

• Aakrithi says:

@Anand thakur
      As per the notification candidates who have passed 10th class with minimum 50% marks, ITI in Mechanical Diesel trade with 65% marks in aggregate can apply for the post of Mechanical Diesel in Naval Ship Repair Yard Karwar.

• MD AFROJ AALAM says:

Sir, main ne Matric ka exam 72% se aur ITI Machinist ka Exam 75% se pass kiya hai, can i apply?

• Aakrithi says:

@MD AFROJ AALAM
      As per the notification candidates who have passed 10th class with minimum 50% marks, ITI in machinist trade with 65% marks in aggregate can apply for the post of Machinist in Naval Ship Repair Yard Karwar

• kuldeep aulakh says:

sir I have completed iti carpenter can I post of carpenter, sir my data of birth is 04-02-1990.?

• Ritesh says:

@kuldeep aulakh
      As per the notification candidates should born between 05-10-1993 – 05-10-2000 in order to apply for Apprentice in Naval Ship Repair Yard Karwar.

• Ganesh says:

Sir I want results of 15th july, 2014 apprentices exam

• pardeep kumar says:

Sir I have a complete in ITI 80% can I apply the post of electrical?

• Ram says:

@pardeep kumar
      As per the notification candidates who possess Matriculation with 50% marks and ITI in Electrician trade are eligible for the post of Apprentice(Electrician)in Naval Ship Repair Yard Karwar.

• Daulat Ram says:

Sir,I have completed my diploma in steel fabrications one year and 74%marks obtained can I apply this post?

• Shruti says:

@Daulat Ram
      As per the notification there are no posts suitable to your profile in Naval Ship Repair Yard Karwar.

• rinku singh says:

Sir I completed B.Tech in 2011 am I eligible this job?

• Chandra says:

@rinku singh
      As per the notification there are no posts suitable to your qualification in Naval Ship Repair Yard Karwar.

• vinitbhoyar says:

hello,sir i have complete my iti in diesel mechanic can i apply the post of mechanic?

• Nidhi says:

@vinithbhoyar
      As per the notification who possess SSC with minimum 50% marks and ITI with aggregate of 65% marks in Mechanic (Motor Vehicle are eligible for the post of Apprentice (Mechanic – Motor Vehicle) in Naval Ship Repair Yard Kanwar.

• sumit says:

Sir,i have complete my diploma in electronics engineering three year can i apply the post electrician?

• Nidhi says:

@sumit
      As per the notification there are no posts relevant to your qualification in Naval Ship Repair Yard Kanwar.